Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (7778 Views)

I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix / Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by earTHMama: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2008
Is high school cultism a norm among Nigerian kids now?. We have been dealing with secret cultism and it's adverse effects in our higher institutions but what I don't know is instead of them to fizzle away, they are growing stronger to the extent of recruiting young children in high schools?.  Since these high school kids are not of age, how do we curb this mayhem?. It's a pity that we civilize in Nigeria in the wrong direction. If we don't do anything about it now, our primary school children will follow next.

The kid cultists, consisted of four girls, whose ages range between 13 and 15, were arrested at Ido-Ekiti, headquarters of Ido/Osi Local Government Area of the state.

Some of the cultists had been expelled from various secondary schools in connection with cult-related activities.

The boys had the marks of Eye Confraternity cult group on their arms, while the girls belonged to the Queen of White Angels. .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207031.0.html
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt] cool cool cool cool cool cool it's been  a Long time backside as been at the Back!,e don tail when yanch dey for back!!,nor bi today.oooh! save my Rugged Identity Ratata! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by earTHMama: 3:34am On Dec 19, 2008
Are you one of them?
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by SeanT21(f): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2008
Ogaga4Luv:

cool cool cool cool cool cool it's been a Long time ass as been at the Back!,e don tail when yanch dey for back!!,nor bi today.oooh! save my Rugged Identity Ratata! grin grin grin

LMAO!!
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:42am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah-- i was one of them , those my secondary school day i was a the head of the '' Man fight'' cult-- green colour.
But now , i have been operating in the highest level. . . .here is a wallpaper on of my school days below , this was 2005 after my SSCE examination. . . cool
[/size]

earTHMama:

Are you one of them?
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by harakiri(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
Wetin una dey see inside cult sef? To be, it's unnecessary stress.In my university days, i had a lot of buddies who were frat men and i saw nothing special about them except the extra load they carry on their heads.They called themselves "strong men".That's funny coz i don't see what kind of "strong men" would gang up to beat just one guy.Imagine 14 guys "tidying up" just one skinny "Jew man".

Shior.
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]If i catch you. . . . . angry angry angry angry[/size]
harakiri:

Wetin una dey see inside cult sef? To be, it's unnecessary stress.In my university days, i had a lot of buddies who were frat men and i saw nothing special about them except the extra load they carry on their heads.They called themselves "strong men".That's funny coz i don't see what kind of "strong men" would gang up to beat just one guy.Imagine 14 guys "tidying up" just one skinny "Jew man".

Shior.

Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by harakiri(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^^^^

Who and which army? angry
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]well , just kidding you--- see as you have swellhead your face. . . .Ok ! , if there's any reason to bring out my rugged identity not in such petite case. . . . hard people don 't go insane for little things . wink [/size]
harakiri:

^^^^^

Who and which army? angry
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by harakiri(m): 12:28am On Mar 30, 2010
Yeah sure. . .they just believe in unfair fights e.g 200 guys versus just one guy and after beating the crap out of him, they cowardly go home feeling like "men".Talk about guys living in their second childhood.I've seen were cultists fight man to man and they fight like girls. . .clawing and scratching each other till they fall to the ground and open their legs wide.

Sheesh.
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , this is funny post. . . .OK! all Cultist are not the same . although , they share things in common. . .beside , all are not equal . well, i wouldn't mind using myself as an axample. . . . As a former Cultist i prefer fighting with my strength . there was a certain ocassion back then in school another Cult gangs challenge mine and when other's of my fellow mates are using weapon such as : PISTOL , bAttLe Axe , Agbogu , KNife and so on--- I was fighting with my GUN but it came to a certain point i started fighting without using weapons as part from the ones i hangs in some areas of my body and the one's that was eaten for spiritual energy.

Tell. . . were you a Cult member , or something cool
[/size]
harakiri:

Yeah sure. . .they just believe in unfair fights e.g 200 guys versus just one guy and after beating the crap out of him, they cowardly go home feeling like "men".Talk about guys living in their second childhood.I've seen were cultists fight man to man and they fight like girls. . .clawing and scratching each other till they fall to the ground and open their legs wide.

Sheesh.

Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by harakiri(m): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , this is funny post. . . .OK! all Cultist are not the same . although , they share things in common. . .beside , all are not equal  . well, i wouldn't mind using myself as an axample. . . . As a former Cultist i prefer fighting with my strength   . there was a certain ocassion back then in school another Cult gangs challenge mine and when other's of my fellow mates are using weapon such as : PISTOL , bAttLe Axe , Agbogu , KNife and so on--- I was fighting with my GUN but it came to a certain point i started fighting without using weapons as part from the ones i hangs in some areas of my body and the one's that was eaten for spiritual energy.

Tell. . . were you a Cult member , or something cool
[/size]

No let me put sand for your garri.Carry go. . .no let me talk too much.
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:15am On Mar 30, 2010
[size=13pt]You belong. . . . man , no hide your identity from me, tell me if you be Confran or not. . . cool[/size]
harakiri:

No let me put sand for your garri.Carry go. . .no let me talk too much.
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by harakiri(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You belong. . . . man , no hide your identity from me, tell me if you be Confran or not. . .  cool[/size]

You still dey talk? angry
Re: When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]and are you suppose to squeeze your face before you respond my previous post-- smiley OK! , maybe you was blind that you have been sharing with a former Cultist and now a Satanist. cool[/size]
harakiri:

You still dey talk? angry

(1) (Reply)

il / Steps To End The Year For A Better 2019 / Why Biafra Failed And Why Blame Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.