Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell (4047 Views)

2015 Elections: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell / ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Matin: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2014
In his most recent column for Saturday Sun titled Press Clips, veteran Nigerian journalist Mike Awoyinfa chronicled Redeemed Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s explosive sermon last Sunday in which he appeared to be canvassing support for the APC Buhari-Osinbajo ticket come February 2015.

In his message, Pastor Adeboye’s close confidant and touted to be among the favourites to one day take over Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) predicted ‘there would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’, telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.

Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going, Pastor Kalejaiye, regional evangelist of RCCG fumed:

“Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”

“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren. Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”

He continued, “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.

“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we are still feeding them."

It looks like the message of CHANGE is really spreading fast!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by charleff512(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2014
CHANGE is the only thing we need as a nation to move forward.
Change the President if the President doesn't change the lives of citizens for good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Osibanjo lacks basic economic sense

He said subsidy will be re channel to feeding school children

No ideal on wealth creation policy for citizens

Just share the money in the face of dwindling national wealth.

8 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by AdeniyiA(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2014
Truth must always be told, even if heaven would fall .
The president lost my sympathy since Jan 1,2012 when he arbitrarily increased fuel prices, throwing many travellers into confusion undecided angry attribute of an inconsiderate, uncaring nd selfish leadership

3 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by mekaboy(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I just watched him say that on channels tv and i was shocked. He said the money should be used to provide food for school children, how does this grow our economy.

Buahri said he will stablize global oil price

osibanjo said he will use subsidy to provide a plate of food for each student.

And yet people call gej clueless for using the subsidy to empower entrepreneur s who create employment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2014
mekaboy:

I just watched him say that on channels tv and i was shocked. He said the money should be used to provide food for school children, how does this grow our economy.

And yet people call gej clueless for using the subsidy to empower entrepreneur s who create employment.

I wonder what Buhari and Osibanjo generation were doing in school when economic classes were taught.

Their absence of basic economic sense is frightening

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by orimsamsam(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Nigerians want change. Nigerians nid change.
By God grace buhari is our next president

3 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Dannyset(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
If a Muslim does it right, why won't I vote him. These Pastors are educated, and they know what is good for dis country.

2 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by KwoiZabo(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
If he likes let him drop atomic bomb shell, Buhari is not fit to be a democratic president and Osinbajo has no political value.

*modified*
Buhari is a religious and tribal bigot because he claims to have overthrown a corrupt govt. headed by an hausa man and sent only yorubas and igbos to prison through decrees and kangaroo tribunals also buhari should not partake in the form of govt. he once truncated. No matter what people might say about him as anti-corruption this or upright that, we can find somebody else definitely not Buhari. If you doubt me ask El-Rufai that said in 2011 that Buhari is 'perpetually unelectable'.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by musiwa97: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
x
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by PassingShot(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2014
KwoiZabo:
If he likes let him drop atomic bomb shell, Buhari is not fit to be a democratic president and Osinbajo has no political value.

What do you know?
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by KwoiZabo(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

What do you know?
I agree but at least i know Buhari cannot rule this country again.

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2014
KwoiZabo:
I agree but at least i know Buhari cannot rule this country again.

How did you know that?

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by yuio33: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961140_1956210195620319457661577006mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95fa9ca466f21jpegfbb1202ca2fa78d2441a998e1a8292b2jpeg656096c44c0d522c3717cd0ec252ada9jpeg805a19aaff3b8e8561cadbea4a540dc8_jpeg1403863ba251f52d38e7379f2c74236f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980161_1577006mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95fa9ca466f2_png0926a92bb2c96216c696094035bb5c64

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

Oduduwa Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law).

I am already the emperor of the country of western Nigeria.

You can see that professor osibanjo is an illiterate professor.

When countries goes into trade treaty. I mean western Nigeria and Nigeria. There will be two leaders. Jonathan good luck and emperor oduduwa ade ade ade ademusiwa.

It is a trade treaty, international law does not want anybody in western Nigeria to pay taxes to Nigeria. So call your family and tell them. Not to pay taxes to nigeria. Osibanjo and his father in law because they want to make money in Nigeria want you to pay taxes. Ako tileta ni osibanjo.

There is two leaders. And I am now the emperor of western nigeria

Why am I the emperor. Because of oduduwa .

Awolowo was not well educated, I will assume

Why am I the emperor. Because of oduduwa.

Awolowo was not well educated, I will assume.

Most countries have royal family. So my family been the royal family which I believe awolowo was jealous over. Awolowo was been just been stupid.

Lack of knowledge.

If you look at the security situation in Nigeria.

I have lived in the north. And I have seen the satellite picture. The north will never agree. So the need to go back to the correct procedure.

You see, don't think that I don't need money. I need money like everyone. But considering the security implication. I have to make a sacrifice for the military, police etc from western Nigeria and Nigeria to make a Royal demand since western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria to save the country from civil war.

You can go to Congo and Somali. And you see what war did.

By Jonathan respecting international law. I have save you people from civil war. Because the north will not agree with the satellite picture.

Ibb cancel the June 12 election.

So basically the country of western Nigeria is like Britain. With me Emperor oduduwa ade ade ade ademusiwa as emperor. Because it is considered an occupy country.

So professor osibanjo like his father in law need to go to school.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961140_1956210195620319457661577006mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95fa9ca466f21jpegfbb1202ca2fa78d2441a998e1a8292b2jpeg656096c44c0d522c3717cd0ec252ada9jpeg805a19aaff3b8e8561cadbea4a540dc8_jpeg1403863ba251f52d38e7379f2c74236f

[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Many countries have it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

Oduduwa Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law).[/size]

The king of Spain

[img]http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2014/06/19/king-spain-sworn.jpg?itok=rXAI6-SQ[/img]

King of holland

King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden

Queen of England

Emperor Akihito of Japan

King of the Belgians

King of Bahrain

King of Bhutan

Queen of Denmark

This picture of the kenya children should tell everybody what is in the mind of every child of the independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria
[img]http://eh.lenin.ru/flags/4af/ethnic/yor-fe.gif[/img]

If you return all officers from Western Nigeria back to Western nigeria and move officers from Nigeria out of Western nigeria. The army officers inside Nigeria will not know, dont know that you have change the badges to read Western nigeria.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by mekaboy(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
musiwa atop2 this rubbish. open ur emperor thread and display all u like there.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by KwoiZabo(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

How did you know that?
Because Buhari can not get 25% of votes in 2/3 of the states neither can he get the votes of 50% of Nigerians. Period
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Montaque(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Dbboy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Coming from pastor that also collect tithes from same poor Nigeria.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
! Thought it was something serious
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

have you read the manifesto , you just listened to a clip of 30 seconds on channels tv and you are here saying poo.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
mekaboy:

you judged a man's intention by just listening to a 20 seconds clip . how unitelligent can you be ?

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by DWJOBScom(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
mekaboy:

All they think and imagine is food
The Nigerian economy has gone beyond stomach infrastructure - it must find a place among the giants
Cuts down spendings and reduce the reliance on govt
Improve the various sectors apart from oil
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by clemzo101(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
D pastor speaks for himself alone. I don't take such men of God seriously.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Orunto: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye, please take it easy. God is the Master Planner. The CHANGE you want can be effected by GEJ if God be with him. GEJ prays and God hears. This is why all these are happening to show His Powers and Plans to savage Nigeria.
May the God of Nigeria bless us all IJN AMEN!!!!
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Adminisher: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

This is actually very good left of centre economics. A US Democratic Party member or UK labour party member would make the same argument. Human capital is valued at 100 more than natural resources and more at least 50 times better than physical assets. India is making major $$$$s exporting ICT know how to the whole world. China is already transiting from the factory of the world to the next level.
You spend $100milion training 400 engineers in the best schools in the world and those guys make $10million each working before they die, some of them will invent at different levels multiplying value to employers in manufacturing and services. Education is a winner any day.
In fact to change Nigeria all you need is to improve education and technical training and then provide access to cheap loans followed by incentives to small scale manufacturers and there would be no stopping the country.

What you don't do as a government is allow the money to be stolen by a few people who spend them on executive jets and have their kids ride around in G Wagon and become DJs. You will ruin your society in a very short time.
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by mekaboy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adminisher:

This is actually very good left of centre economics. A US Democratic Party member or UK labour party member would make the same argument. Human capital is valued at 100 more than natural resources and more at least 50 times better than physical assets. India is making major $$$$s exporting ICT know how to the whole world. China is already transiting from the factory of the world to the next level.
You spend $100milion training 400 engineers in the best schools in the world and those guys make $10million each working before they die, some of them will invent at different levels multiplying value to employers in manufacturing and services. Education is a winner any day.
In fact to change Nigeria all you need is to improve education and technical training and then provide access to cheap loans followed by incentives to small scale manufacturers and there would be no stopping the country.

What you don't do as a government is allow the money to be stolen by a few people who spend them on executive jets and have their kids ride around in G Wagon and become DJs. You will ruin your society in a very short time.

And your point is? That subsidy should be used to cook dood and serve to students and it ends in the toilet? or that it should be used to empower enterprenures who will create employment to ansorb the unemployed youths?
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by MONITZ: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
MUSIWA ABI WETIN BE UR NAME SEF;THE TROUBLE WEY U DEY LOOK FOR SO,U GO SEE AM,ALL THE TIME U KEEP WASTING MY MEGABYTE WIT UR INCOMPREHENSIBLE WRITE-UPS ND PICTURES WHEN SENSIBLE TOPICS RE BEING DISCUSSED,TK UR TIME WELLA OK.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Aljazeera Reports About Biafra (video) / Nigerian Student Commits Suicide After School’s Frustration In Ukraine (photo) / Eagle Island: Port Harcourt's Hidden Island: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.