Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ini Edo Hasn't Gotten Over Her Failed Marriage, She Lashed Out At The Reporter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Hasn't Gotten Over Her Failed Marriage, She Lashed Out At The Reporter (573 Views)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Overcomers Church Responds To Failed Marriage Attempt By Actor Akiyesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Hasn't Gotten Over Her Failed Marriage, She Lashed Out At The Reporter by nicholasis(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
2 Months ago Nollywood actress Ini Edo marriage crashed and she seems not to be bothered by it , it is now clear that she's been playing the ‘Iron Lady’ role and it seems she hasn't gotten over her past .

In a recent chat with Encomium Weekly, she was asked if it true that her newly acquired mansion in Lekki contributed to her marriage failure when she allegedly refused to put her hubby’s name on the asset.
Ini Edo reportedly lashed out at the reporter.
See what she said after the jump:

“Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage. And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs. So, let it remain like that. I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business. I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that. It’s my private life, you guys should please let me be.”

Sorry o! you need time to get over it.

Source >>>>http://naijagistng.com/ini-edo-hasnt-gotten-failed-marriage-lashed-reporter/

(1) (Reply)

One Will Think I’m Selling Hard Drugs And Guns, With The Way People See My Busin / Schwarzenegger Nominated For ‘worst Supporting Actor’ In The Expendables 3′ / Check Out Osita Iheme's Message To Political Twitter Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.