Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : (778 Views)

Best One Tree Hill Characters / What Are Some Other Shows Like The King Of The Hill? / Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by Zeta(m): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2008
Anyone who has watched the one tree hill series up till the fourth season will agree with me that the characters are just a bunch of confused kids.
For instance.the frenzy between lucas.peyton and brooke.
Under twenty years old getting married cos they love each other so much(Nathan and haley). e.t.c
What are your views?
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by SeanT21(f): 3:11am On Dec 13, 2008
Gossip Girls,One Tree Hill are just pure garbage.I do not waste my time watching retarded love stories about stupid teenagers.
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by iice(f): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2008
I used to like OTH back in the first and second season.
I skipped half of the third and i watch the fourth sporadically grin grin

In the beginning it was more interesting because of the life lessons Keith and Lucas's mom try to teach Lucas. Didn't like brooke then, still don't like her that much. Peyton is more interesting for me. Always depressed and having bad luck. But it was the DAN of then i enjoyed the most. Now he's just undecided
I thought Nathan and Haley marrying in high school was sweet but impractical. Brooding Lucas was sexy then but as everything it gets old. Four seasons later, he's still the same undecided
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by AdamBrody1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2008
Y'all dont know a good t.v series when you see one! Right now i am watching OTH season 6 and its a very good t.v series. And if you pay close attention to the series, you would see one of the characters that resembles your lifestyle in the real world!
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2008
I watched the first 3 episodes in the first season and I nearly died. What a load of crap! angry
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by tpia: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by dinozzo(m): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2008
I can't see myself watching it. No action, its for chics
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by Tatase(f): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2008
Season 1 and Season 2 were really really good and made sense. Even Season 3 to an extent. But I've long given up on these people. I'm just tired of their repetitive drama. Lucas-> Peyton -> Brooke we've seen this party done to death. I'm really over it. Actually I'll be quite honest I stopped watching when CMM and SB's (Lucas and Brooke's) real life marriage broke up. I just couldn't buy it after that.

(Side rant: I hate when tv show people get together in real life and then break up but then in the tv show they're still a couple; it ruins the believability of the show in my opinion. Another example is in House with Chase and Cameron and their real life broken engagement. I mean, WTF, it really spoiled it for me).
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by Andy1985ng(m): 4:51am On Jan 02, 2009
Season 1 & 2 were good, the rest were GABBAGE. Till date, Dr. House and 24 are the best i've ever watched, Prison Break tried and Lost is also fantastic.
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2009
You think that show is retarded, try "THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER". . . .saw the ad, 15 years old getting pregnant and getting married. WTF?
Re: One Tree Hill Just A Bunch Of : by vodka(f): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2009
well as for moi, i liked al the season's really that's the story line and apart from the'r young marriage give them a bereak its america these things happen and alsoits a bit ture to life but the shoild really kick it up

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Movie Lover Think About The Dark Knight / South Of Nowhere / Watchait.com Freezing Constantly - Any Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.