Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Something Left Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Something Left Out (626 Views)

So This Child Doesn't Want To Be Left Out In This Eating Spree, Too... / Jega Was Not Left Out - See His Tweet On #secschoolinnigeria / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Left Out by kolorparty: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2008
Somethings are better left unwritten. Picture a morden day david in a biblical time setting with this over obedient palace writer.david worried,takes a walk through the royal lobby with the city below in full view. Nothing splendid could grab his mind i mean eyes and ears but the sound of distant water splash and ah! the sight of a "nekede" woman(dont get me wrong,i am by no means implying shes 4rm imo state).He paces around repositioning himself as to get the best view.stil not in full screen,he routs out a binocular and wala there it is.what!i no no but na d back.now just about when he was getting a 3d rotate,his jester intrudes"majesty" then burst into laughter "just wanted to see a royal shuck reaction".the king in anger draws his sword and order the jester to take a leep out "simply put,to jump to his death".he realy enjoied comming back to 4 a view of adamma.feeup with looking,it was time for , ?so calling his generals and congress,he says i strongly think we should go to war,

(1) (Reply)

Love After Marriage / My Gifts / Lucky Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.