Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (71634 Views)

Re: Of All The Girls In Lagos / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / University Girls And The Sugar Daddy Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by onuwaje(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
stuff46:

dunce embarassed
bat
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Baba vicks-blue abeg come update. This your tori too sweet
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Kedam(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Interesting story. Keep it up.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
"wetin you dey do here" the soldier asked as he got nearer.

Ive had experience with naija soldiers and i know how they behave. They were sure going to ask me series of question, get me search and if found anything, is either they beat me up or demand for money. My plan was to behave like a lunatic. And i prayed silently for it to work, that was my only lifeline.

"i bin come buy something na so those boys come stop me... Una don see one girl like that for that Street? Welcome by the way,,, have your seat" i said Dusting off imaginary dust form imaginary Chair. I looked up at him and gave him a charming smile.

He scrutinized me and nudged his fellow guys, they walked over. Iyawo came out.

" you don see black jeep pass here?" one of them asked.

" no na only keke i see. The keke get one aboki driver like that, e ugly?" i asked.

" who get this shop?" the most ugliest among them asked. Iyawo came out, the young girl peeped.

"ogas soljas na me getting it" the mama dropped the bomb while it was hot.

"you don see car pass here?"

"oga car no passing na lorry passing... Why you wanting a black car? " she said. I bowed for here o. When lorry pass? Maybe she meant the spirit way.

" chai! So those guys don escape? Why you no see them? "

" oga na now i come o na my girl wey d since" she replied, her enormous bakassi protruding beautifully behind.

"wey the girl?" he asked.

The young girl came out and stood by the door. Her hands crossed over her chest.

"fine girl... Wetin be your name?" he asked as his eyes were accessing her hips and figure.

" Sandra" she replied. Her answer almost gave me heart attack o. Sandra? The same name that got me into trouble?.

He however repeated the same the question, her reply cane negative.

" solja how many people you don kill" i asked.

They looked back at each other and back to me, shrugged their head. As they headed out, i started laughing.

" see as that one ugly" i confessed. He was actually ugly. But adamu and oga landlord will Beat him down in any wor-wor-ship competition.
One of them paused on his tracks. Walked back to me. Before i could recover from the laugh i forced myself into, a koboko landed on my face. Making the affected part red hot.

I screamed and sprang up while he walked out and joined his team.

The koboko had six branches. A branch was Served directly on my nose, two on my side cheeks, 3 distributed accordingly. I resembled a fellow who tried fighting a tiger.

Sandra's laugh was irritating but iyawo's own was more. With anger and pains, i walked out of the shop.
------

Getting home, i went straight into my room. Took off my clothes. Then i inspected my face at the large mirror on the wall, i couldn't help but laugh. My face looked well decorated.

I decided who ever decorated it was good at it, extremely good. A knock on my door, Becky walked in.

I turned to face her. She screamed and dashed out. Captain came in almost immediately, reeling from his laughter.

A call came into my phone, i took glance, it was chinyere.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
thank GOD sey u update. . .
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sorry for the absence guys. Am back
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
jhimmy:
thank GOD sey u update. . .
good eve o na busy schedule
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Welcome back bro. Kai! But, why badluck dey always folo u
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by SailorXY: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
lol i wonder ooo
every time the guy say make he just stretch leg outside, one bad thing go follow am cheesy cheesy
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bluestarry:
Sorry for the absence guys. Am back
okay we don hear...Abeg no dulling tins. Oya begin Update sharp sharp
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by harjibolar10(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Oga, oya come update o, I'm back now o
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by IamDejman(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Poor Chinyere... sad
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by SelinaBrown(f): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Long time no read............
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
SelinaBrown:
Long time no read............
ahhh! My babe is back... You no even d active for the other side why?
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by SelinaBrown(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bluestarry:
ahhh! My babe is back... You no even d active for the other side why?
I've just really been busy thats why....but I'm here now
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Fembleez1(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Nobody dey sleep for parlour grin

Diana na mammy-water shocked

Bros, how u dey na. Long time o, I just join una for this page!.

The 2nd to the last update, you said it was Ugozi you went to iyawo's shop with and you were both laughing on the way(street) but your last update, Ugozi changed to Becky at iyawo's shop!. I guess that was an error or so?.

Nice job bro, suffry dey use dem black man slangs o before dem track you down wink

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Fembleez1:
No body dey sleep for parlour grin

Diana na mammy-water shocked

Bros, how u dey na. Long time o, I just join una for this page!.

The 2nd to the last update, you said it was Ugozi you went to iyawo's shop with and you were both laughing on the way(street) but your last update, Ugozi changed to Becky at iyawo's shop!. I guess that was an erro or so?.

Nice job bro, suffry dey use dem black man slangs o before dem track you down wink
glad to have you here. "diana" means "join or together".... For the ngozi, i guess that an error. Lemme modify that.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Fembleez1(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Bluestarry:
glad to have you here. "diana" means "join or together".... For the ngozi, i guess that an error. Lemme modify that.

Cool bro, ride on! cheesy

Make I go catch up the other story "who offended the gods'
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
" baby hi..." i said as i picked.

"honey am back from the trip" she said. My heart beat missed a beat. That means she was in calabar. I will still get laid afterall, and a sweet one for that. I smiled inwardly.

" so when are you coming down here? I can't wait o" i asked. She chuckled.

" there? Am in lagos presently, will visit in a weeks time..." my plans collapsed with her sharp response.

"dont worry, ill spend a week when i come." she consoled. So how many days she Been wan spend before? 3 days i guess. Smh for her.

" but you promised you will come over here after the trip"

" ya...something just came up, sorry ill make it up to you... Are you at home?" she asked

"ya...and doing nothing " i replied. She Kissed and hang up.

"flames wetin do your face na?" rock asked as he walked in with Joe, ngozi and vicky.
I didn't have the strength to answer such questions. I only glared at captain as he kept laughing in levels.

He was indeed talented. He laughed like a psycho. Sorry like a professional lunatic, he was already one.

Shaking my head, i took my towel and marched out for a bath. I returned to see the niggers still in my room. I applied robb on the affected parts. Captain resumed laughing immediately he sighted my face.

And he was sitting on my poor pillow. With the anger already stored in me, i advanced and pushed him off. He rolled on the bed and landed on the floor with a dull thud. What surprised me most, he was still laughing. Ohh! My captain Needed a psychiatrist. An emergency it was.

"ahh! You wan kill am?" Becky asked. I glared at her. She was the cause of My agony. Silently, i wore my clothes and sat on the bed staring at them.

"wetin do your face na?" Joe asked.

"i fight with tiger"

"be serious for once" ngozi added.

"am...." my phone rang, it was lekpakelly.

Why she dey call again? Abi na wrong number ? I picked.

"hello babe"

" i heard you came looking for me" she said.

"yes.... You were off?

"ya... Travelled to villa, just back...how have you been" she said.

To say i was surprise by her sudden words is an understatement. Why the sudden change?

"been going well, just lonely"

"lonely? You mean you dont have any one at.... at...home?"

"ya.. Am a loneler" i said staring into my hommies eyes. They were listening,

"ohh! Pity... So you have no friends?"

And just that minute, the great lunatic spoke.

" flames oya finish that call sharp sharp" he said.

"who just spoke?"

" am on the road dear"

"okay..."

"how about we hang out tonight?" i suddenly asked. She paused for a moment.

"mmm... Okay but you will come over and pick me oo hope you have a car..." she said leaving me speechless.

Of course i dare not venture to her place. The words of the man havnt left my ears, not yet. Talking about a car, mmm. Guess ill have to go borrowing, from who?

" or we meet at five star..."
i was relieved. Money wasnt the problem sha... My problem was...
Lemme not say it.

"okay babe let make it there by 6pm. Dont come with your man o" i said. She laughed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by harjibolar10(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Keep em coming
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by oghenekome51(f): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blue udon see sufferness for ya life! Oya con de drop dem updates small small! Thanks man!
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good day guys..update drops later in the eve.

1 Like

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
"okay... But am coming with my friends... Dont keep us waiting... 6, deal... We'll get to know each other better"

" friends? How many of them?" i queried as that was the only part that got my attention.

"three of them, hot babes... So no fall hands oo" she said giggling.

" no probz Bring 10 of them no problem" wait! Did i just say that? Truly my doom is near.

"okay.remember not to keep us waiting"
" okay... What ya name.. You never told me"

"am Emily..catch you soon" she said and hang up.

It was almost 5pm, so i rushed with my clothes, practically ignoring the curious stares from my guys and girls. I would have so much love to take them along but they got their hands full.

After dressing, a look at the mirror gave me a reason to smile. The marks were diminishing. i wore my sneakers, inserted my atm into my wallet and stucked it at my back pocket.
5: 39pm, i was through.

"guys abeg i wan commot una go push this room now" i ordered. The girls stood up and left after requiring when ill be back.

" enjoy yourself" rock mouthed as he walked out leaving Joe and the mad fellow.

"you don start your parole abi?" Joe said. I laughed.

" you get luck say vicky there house, we for do competition" he said as he rised. Gave me second look and walked out.

Captain sat staring at me. He stood up.

" repent for the kingdom of God is at hand" he said as he advanced to me. I only shook my head in great pity for my comrade. He was getting to a stage of permanent madness.. And there was nothing i could do to save him. Only deliverance from what so ever spirit that troubled him. But i was allergic to church. So was Joe, i dont know of rock.

"stay out of troubles" he adviced and stepped out. I was surprised as his last words though it was true. Any time i venture out, i fall into troubles. An example were the marks on my face minutes ago. They effaced completely.

I locked my door and went out. They were all sitted on the log of wood at the frontage. I walked past them.

"blue bring suya o" rock called out.

Without replying i walked across the street in search of a taxi.

I arrived five star minute after 6pm. I surveyed the place, no sight of them, Emily had said she will be bringing 3 of her friends. Plus her will make it four girls. I needed a table of five. I requested for one and sat anticipating their coming.

After waiting for 30 minutes no sign of em, i ordered for a bottle of heineken. Darkness came, 7:05pm, they didn't come. I called Emily.
"hold on baby, on our way" she said. Typicall of Niger babes. Never kept to time.
And so i sat there drinking my beer.

"sorry for keeping you waiting" a sweet liquid voice said, i turned it was Emily. Dressed on an knee length red gown, which left the upper part of her breast viewed. Her hips and shape curvy. Followed closely behind were two girls. They were both on trouser. looking so hot and geourgous. Eyes in the hall were coming our direction. They all sat down and faced me. My heart racing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by stuff46(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
racing to were?

May Addmu visit you in you dream for not updating for more than a week. grin
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by onuwaje(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
I wonder why wud gals bring their friends along on a first date
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Fembleez1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
onuwaje:

I wonder o angry
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by justicesky24(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Baba blue angry
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by SailorXY: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
onuwaje:
na chop clean mouth babes
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Emily had said 3 girls were coming with her. I was surprise to see two.

We introduced ourselves and started conversing. They ordered for drinks refusing food. The fair girl by my right was Rebecca. Student of unical, studying computer engineering. She was constantly making an eye contact with me. Her legs too brushing mine when ever she adjusted
The black babe on my left, emem, Emily’s cousin, she was pretty than Emily, but Rebecca was the prettiest.

After a lot of chats and laughs from my jokes courtesy of akpos, Bottles of drinks stood on the table. Couldn’t believe this girls consumed them all.

A glance at my time, it was 11pm. They should be able to find their Way home.

” the drinks are getting to them, cant we use the room, or havnt you booked one?” Emily said.

I was surprise o. So we were gonna be sleeping together in the same room probably on the Same bed? Ahhh! Oill drawing commences tonight.

“we should be going now or are you staying?” asked by Rebecca.
Emily glared at her, while emem chuckled. Wondered what funny.

My phone rang when emem was about speaking. It was Joe calling. Should i pick? I decided to pick and hear what he had to say. I excused my humbled outta their midst.

“ikpa wetin na?” i asked.
“blue if you see wetin happen ” he mouthed, seems he was panting.

I was alarmed. What happened?. ” wetin happen” i asked.

“blue i dey vex now now… Rock don vex me….” he said.

“Joe talk na wetin happen?”
“rock don Bleep up big time…you sabi that woman wey deyes sell something?”

“yes..wetin rock do”
” the guy….as in you understand wetin i mean?” he asked.

“no! Talk na”

“the thing be say as the guy go the shop..i know as i go talk am make you understand…” the suspense was killing.

” if you go talk am you talk na”
“blue?”

“yes”

“captain nearly die” chai…. This guy don follow mad? He first talk about rock vexing him, and now captain?

“mtchewww! No dey waste my time ” i said getting angry.

“which one you want make i tell you? The one wey iyawo catch rock or the one wey dog nearly kill captain?”

“tell me all”

“how i go tell you all na…there is a saying that says one thing at a time” that was Joe.

“okay rock own first” i forgot i was on a date with hot three babes o.

“okay…as i was saying comma… Ehh ehh! Wey i suppose put comma and fullstop you tell me o so that the story go sweet wella” he said. I felt like smashing his head through the phone. That seems impossible. If that was possible, people for the die like fowl for second.

” oya wey i stop?.”he was indeed trying my patience. Seems he was outta charge. All he needed was a full current and i was going to give him that later.

“i don remember sef… So as rock go iyawo shop, e go sidon… You understand?”

I couldn’t take it any longer, i was so pissed. I hang up and went back to the girls.

“what took you so long?” Emily asked as i Sat down. I glanced at the other girls, they were staring at me with awkwardly.

“i had a serious call” i said.

“okay…we are set to go” Rebecca said, her legs kicking mine for the seven time. She winked at me. i winked back, she smiled.

I finalized my talk with them, collected the girls digit, paid the bills and we set of the hall.

“which car here is yours?” Emily asked as we went out, pointing at the cars parked side by side in the hotel premises.

A guy walked up to us, i turned, it was kush. Grinning ear to ear at the girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by stuff46(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
My guys dem
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Guys a bastard is copying my sweat here. This is really getting me angry. He even put himself as the op of the story. Pls guys let do the needful. Is either he takes down the story or Google takes down the website. Here is the link http://funloaded.com/forum2_theme_111710174.xhtml?tema=228&report_spam=4018180642#repl if this idiot dosent stop this, then i dont see why i should be updating again.
Thanks.
Re: Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
You don see wetin d do me? Person d copy my story http://funloaded.com/forum2_theme_111710174.xhtml?tema=228&report_spam=4018180642#repl
stuff46:
My guys dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.