Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (251340 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 / JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Onyioguz: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
busayomioluwa:
Hello Guys. Wassup it's still me Damiloskyboss. I'm using my girlfriend account now.
Hi Greatguru or should I call you Joseph or Noah? Don't be surprised, I know everything about you. (Told you I'm an Hacker).

Man, let's snap out of this game okay, you have distinction, or you have first class, whatever you have, advice people with motivation. Look, your score can be high but it doesn't make you better than everyone here. Motivate, encourage people with ur info, 50 is the cutoff mark, you don't have to blame the school for not making it 70 cos the questions are simple to you. We are in this room doesn't say you are older than everyone here, a little respect pal.
And one more thing, quit all the trackin trackin sayin to yourself, let's assume you are good at tracking, you don't have to threat everybody with that. Look man, I'm good at hacking but I never gave a threat of doing so to anyone.
. Man I'm sorry for all my insults, let's end it here and Move on with what will help everyone here.
#MaturedMind Bro.
Thanks

Still Damiloskyboss
lol, did he block your main account?? or u just wanted us to know u have a girlfriend.. lol.. anyway best way to end the issue!!! #MaturedMind!!!!! greatguru give us info, even though you are annoying you are also very important..
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by rkarang: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
0lushola:
RIP english. CHei!

Mr. Lexicographer & Perfectionist tonguetongue It should have been "leave" abi

Yeye de smell cheesygrin

It's about time you acquainted yourself with the rule. Ask your senior in OAU cheesygrin

Have a nice day ahead! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Onyioguz:

lol, did he block your main account?? or u just wanted us to know u have a girlfriend.. lol.. anyway best way to end the issue!!! #MaturedMind!!!!! greatguru give us info, even though you are annoying you are also very important..

Nope man, I removed the account myself but with personal reasons but didn't wanna open another one. So i decided to use this account.

Greatguru is very brilliant tho, Distinction in Elect Elect, I'm starting to like the guy.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
busayomioluwa:
Hello Guys. Wassup it's still me Damiloskyboss. I'm using my girlfriend account now.
Hi Greatguru or should I call you Joseph or Noah? Don't be surprised, I know everything about you. (Told you I'm an Hacker).
Man, let's snap out of this game okay, you have distinction, or you have first class, whatever you have, advice people with motivation. Look, your score can be high but it doesn't make you better than everyone here. Motivate, encourage people with ur info, 50 is the cutoff mark, you don't have to blame the school for not making it 70 cos the questions are simple to you. We are in this room doesn't say you are older than everyone here, a little respect pal.
And one more thing, quit all the trackin trackin sayin to yourself, let's assume you are good at tracking, you don't have to threat everybody with that. Look man, I'm good at hacking but I never gave a threat of doing so to anyone.
. Man I'm sorry for all my insults, let's end it here and Move on with what will help everyone here.
#MaturedMind Bro.
Thanks
Still Damiloskyboss
I will like to know u more guy....since u sabi hackin.....u go sabi programming b dah
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
busayomioluwa:
#MaturedMind Bro.
Thanks
Still Damiloskyboss
..I will like to know u more guy....since u sabi hackin.....u go sabi programming b dah
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rimini:

The past tense of arise is arose!!!
wetin now? It's nt fair oo
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by aleem50(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
greatguru22:

Lagos is d numb one state dt is internationally recognised in Nigeria makin all institutions there to be respected..
No wonder u failed OAU exam cos u r not current...

Just tel employer dt u studied in lagos dt u went to unilag or yabatech or laspotech etc Oh my God even without presentin ur certificate they wil tel u "start work tomorrow" u r laughing? ok o, job or DE admission is wait nd get like 2 minutes passport once u studied in Lagos, centre of excellent.

See just park in one side cos i have many things to do before i track u to ur side.
Choi!!! Centre of excellent? I can see you that you studied in Lagos,by the way who told you that once you studied in Lagos,employment is guaranteed? Your opinion sha,let me correct you Lagos boy,It is centre of excellence not centre of excellent,shey you grab?

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
OMG!! When did i log out dt u have spoilt dis place wit trash, i know it wil be d work of damiloskyboss, chisombenedicta and like dt.

Though i have been very busy since morning, i wil find time to read ur posts before 10pm today so as to update my ipad wit some usernames dt would be tracked down.. Once i'm through wit wat i'm doing, i'm stil coming back wit full force..

Wao we r now in page 43
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by profjones(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lmao!!! Dis guy no dey hear word o, he kips murdering english mercilessly like chritmas chicken! Ipad!!!! @greatguru, ur posts kip reminding me of one of my sec skul juniors den. Cnt stop laughing dou!!!!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2015

Infact I can see that You have Distinction in Madness. Mad man, Who be ogbomosho guy? Walai u be mad man (first class mad man). I tested you and you failed.

Guys forget about the story, this guy is mad. Na mouth he get, I be correct Ogun guy and I want you to come here if you are for real.
Come my side if you dare, I swear you are gonna regret your life. F*ck your law, you gonna burn.
I, personally will teach you the lesson of your life.
That OAU, mark my words, You are going down.
Gbagbe bose sele.

E be like say you are gonna be my first scape goat in that school and I'll teach you a lesson of your life.

Lol@ distinction in madness
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by profjones(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Lol@ distinction in madness
cnt stop laughing oooooo
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Infact I can see that You have Distinction in Madness. Mad man, Who be ogbomosho guy? Walai u be mad man (first class mad man).
[/quote]
chisombenedicta:
werey tiii o ni rival grin,keep displaying!
0lushola:
RIP english. CHei!
Rimini:

The past tense of arise is arose!!!

Posts that got me laffing out loud. Mean peeps. lol
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
busayomioluwa:
Guys and Girls, Let us snap out of this. Let's start a new topic. Greatguru (taiwo), Start a new topic and let's forget about the past.

#MaturedMind Guys
Seconded, let's stop giving that guy the attention he craves. As if na only him sabi track for Naija.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
greatguru22:

For their mind i met all unilag requirements... Unilag unlike OAU dt accepts both upper credit and distinction, unilag accepts only distinction/first class for DE..

Since i have distinction and i studied in lagos, i wil just obtain unilag form den go and sleep but i did NOT choose unilag cos i cant spend all my education in lagos so d need to change environment arised.. Besides OAU na baba

Tnks for remembering me, i forgot to tel them dis in my last post

I believe you. Don't mind them
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Rimini: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
aduragbemisteve:
wetin now? It's nt fair oo

I just could not take it anymore
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
0lushola:
RIP english. CHei!
He is actually very correct.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
mizzhoneey:

lolz, mizzhoney when u become his swt@? I love u more than that o.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
mizzhoneey:

lolz, mizzhoney when u become his swt@? I love u more than that o.
mizzhoneey:

lolz, mizzhoney when did u become his swt@? I love u more than that o.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
No chill here mehn! Great relaxation after a tough class.

Next please!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
chisombenedicta:
.......did u also apply for DE..to OAU
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
AM BACK....who is disurbin dis thread....
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by chisombenedicta(f): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
ponpin234:
.......did u also apply for DE..to OAU
Naaa...
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Naaa...
...dats nice.....you just came to dis thread to b our Jesus Christ....SAVIOUR....loolx
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by chisombenedicta(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
ponpin234:
...dats nice.....you just came to dis thread to b our Jesus Christ....SAVIOUR....loolx
Lol...am actually part of d 2015/16 aspirant thread
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Lol...am actually part of d 2015/16 aspirant thread
.....dats nice.....which skul re u aspirin for
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by chisombenedicta(f): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
ponpin234:
.....dats nice.....which skul re u aspirin for
OAU na
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
ADVERT!!!!!!......Apply for your Car Tracker,School Bag Tracker,Phone Tracker,Your GF/BF Tracker......Get yours NOW!!!!!!!LOOLX......If u need 1.....you can message me grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
chisombenedicta:
OAU na
....wishing both and all of us success

2 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
chisombenedicta:
You are suck!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (95) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.