Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) (1116 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShiPDRXlLQGaKX1BZznTcPkp7chDwzocL7Ahzk4UngdgTvSzfLOR1DJg[/img]

Satan: Hahahaha

God: why are you laughin

satan: am not laughing
God: then what are u doing?

satan: am smiling

God: why smiling

satan: u said this is ur child?

GOD: which one?

Satan: the one reading this

GOD: Of course this is my child

satan: ha! since morning your child have not even mentioned your name, not even once.

God: But still i love my child and i know he does as well.

Satan: No he doesn't, this child is mine, since morning he has been committing sin, with bad and evil thoughts flooding his mind.

God: satan you are a liar, I created this child in my own image and likeness.. Ok to prove that hes mine, wait and see him comment. "I'M FOR GOD"

satan : hahaha, ok lets make a deal

God : ok satan if he ignores the message, hes yours, but if he comments then hes mine', deal?

Satan: DEAL, Hahahaha

God : satan why are u stil laughing?

satan : am laughing because no one cares and no one will comment

God : lets wait and see

The Choice is Yours!!!
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks this is lame? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:
on a very goodday, you should be the only one.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
on a very goodday, you should be the only one.

Eh?
What do you make of this?
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

Eh?
What do you make of this?
On a very goodday, You shouldnt ask me that!
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'M FOR GOD
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wait, theres a monicker called sonoflucifer? undecided
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
On a very goodday, You shouldnt ask me that!

Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
Wait, theres a monicker called sonoflucifer? undecided
What's wrong?
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

Lool, oya no vex cheesy
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by elantraceey(f): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Do you even hear God at all not to talk of his conversation with satan? undecided
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
Lool, oya no vex cheesy

LoL cheesy

I asked you a question; answer.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

What's wrong?
Lool, your signature tho!

Mind you, Light isnt Synonymous with Satan bro! Get your facts right!
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:
Do you even hear God at all not to talk of his conversation with satan? undecided
on a very goodday, you need to be in the spirit like a cotton wool to hear the lord, my dear. cool
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL cheesy

I asked you a question; answer.
you'd get ur answer soon babe, I can promise you that.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
you'd get ur answer soon babe, I can promise you that.

undecided Okay.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by elantraceey(f): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
on a very goodday, you need to be in the spirit like a cotton wool to hear the lord, my dear. cool

I don't need to in spirit , am a spirit undecided
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:
exactly

1 Like

Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
Lool, your signature tho!

Mind you, Light isnt Synonymous with Satan bro! Get your facts right!
You do know the meaning of Lucifer, right?

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Godly Love / Can A Christian Be A BOXER? / Where Can I Get Original Seed Of Baraka (black Seed) And Cubeb Seed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.