Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! (1464 Views)

I Slap Soldier Today At Mile 2 / The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) / Photos: See What This Lady Claims An Army Officer Did To Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Jboy8844(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
A Nairalander odeal with an army officer (Soldier) today
Today will definitely be among the days i will never forget in my life history... I was harrassed and embarrased by a soldier today.!
Well, this is how it happened...although i will just give the summary coz telling the full story will just be like a novel....

...well, my dad's apprentice was just attending to customers in my dad shop, while i was standing outside about to go in and assist him....
Suddenly, a young guy of arround 27 to 29 yrs called me back and asked me to move the bike that was parked infront of our shop by a customer just because they want to pass the street with their car, they are two in number, one wearing mofty and the other wearing soldier polo shirt nd face cap with a mofty trouser....

So when the guy with soldier polo nd cap called me and asked me to move the bike from there, i replied "Bros but car no the pass here oo" ...make una no blame me o coz i tink say na ordinary civilian wear that cap nd polo shirt since pple do wear it in my town and again that street is clustered with shops facing each other and literarily, customers bike will always park there so cars dnt usually pass there..., so he said, "what did you just say?"
as i realise say ground no level again, i tried going inside our shop but he called me and asked me to frog jump...stil thinking he was just a civilian i tried resisting but he started pulling off his belt so i started begging nd at thesame time going down to frog jump....squat a litle nd he raised his hand to wipe me...na then i knw say man serious...so i started frog jumping while he was following me...oboy no be small tin o...doing the frog jumb many thoughts came to my mind to run cos i blv say, he no knw that town pass me bt i just say make i obey...frog jumping out of the street to the main road, ppl started comming out to watch...oboy i wan die, see shame nd disgrace plus my leg wey the pain me die! So he folowed me till we get to were the road safety was controling the traffic, the man just pave way for oga to enter. To my suprise no car or bike pass again...e just be like say they pause the whole motorists so the guy asked me to frog jump in, i did nd he was about to wipe me when his second in mofty came and begged him to leave me, thought some time nd just decided to let me go...he said, "you bloody civilian, c'mon get out of here!".

I carry face up, see crowd! Oboy, as i stand i no look up again, i just faced down the bounce enter my dad shop...since then, i no come out again, u know why? Shame no allow man pikin....for my mind, i dey talk "na only civilian una get power for, see bokoharam dey destroy northeast, instead wey u go dey there, you just dey harrass civilians!"

Was really a bad experience....!

if you'v had any experience before, feel free to share ...
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Beesluv: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Too bad. sorry
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by delishpot: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Following

Nna, I always tell people, naija is full of mad men. Even if nor be soldier, carry ya okada commot, nowadays, na ordinary agbero sef dey kill people pass. Biko, people are not smilling in naija, if person say shift! My people, abeg make una shift. Guard your life so that God will guard you. Abeg una.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by dguyindcorner(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
But that doesn't warrant wiping na. Abuse of power.
Next time you go just tell am you be BH member and see miracle.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by jingh(f): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
what an exercise ?
Police is your friend
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:

So he will be shot or killed like a terrorist, abi?
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Jboy8844(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:
delishpot:
Following
Beesluv:
Too bad. sorry
jingh:
what an exercise ?
Police is your friend
Beesluv:
Too bad. sorry
modified and updated!
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by dguyindcorner(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
omi94:

So he will be shot or killed like a terrorist, abi?

Throw something on the ground and see if he stays or flees
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Throw something on the ground and see if he stays or flees

I don dey look you with one nose
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by ochon: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Annoying, pathetic, pùssyass, power-crazed dingbats. If it's to bully civilians, they'll carry it out with utmost perfection. But if it's to defeat Boko Haram, they resort to mutiny acts and lying they don't have hi-tech weapons. ídiots!!
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
I dnt know whether to laugh out or symphatise with you.

This is what happens when we have a weak leader.

Gej and his Army general can't tell me they are not aware of this impunity act.

Another reason to vote the general.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by sulmeza(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ehya pelee...buh na physical fitness be dat na..lol
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
g
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Jboy8844(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
what an exercise ?
Police is your friend
if i hear
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Jboy8844(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
sulmeza:
Ehya pelee...buh na physical fitness be dat na..lol
try that kind tin in public, then u wil know
Re: A Nairalander Experience With An Army Officer (soldier) Today! by Jboy8844(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
g
meaning?

(1) (Reply)

8 Facts About Gurls / Nairaland Mods / Man Caught Wife Having Sex With Neighbor In His Bedroom :o :o :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.