Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nairaland Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Mods (1464 Views)

Nairaland Mods: Enforce Rule 2 For Heaven's Sake / I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods / Nairaland Mods Should Learn To Apologize sometimes. what i Saw This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mods by StPete: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
I think it is noteworthy to commend Seun for a job well done in creating this platform wink. Oga Seun you too much!
I also want to state categorically that there has been so much ‘less’ complaints of late as regards the operations of the MODs.
Many of the MODs are quite open-minded and are ready to work with many of us Nairalanders.
I will for instance, give kudos to Lalasticlala for his regular updates of the frontpage.
Though many might see this as irrelevant, the fact that there is always something new to read within a couple of minutes makes visiting Nairaland ever intriguing. Not all topics are meant to be deliberated on for too long and practically all sections of the forum should at least grace the frontpage every once in a day. wink

Back to the issue of complaints. I remember when Sexkillz was a MOD, cheesus shocked shocked shocked !!!! His name appears about 200 times every passing minute grin (well, not exactly 200 times though) but mhen, that guy’s hammer was bigger than Thors own. You dare not type anyhow yagayaga for Nairaland otherwise your Ban will be ‘till thy kingdom come’. According to his style, if you do (type) anyhow, you go see anyhow (life ban) angry. It was intriguing though but still he just had to be cautioned. Now that he is no longer a MOD, I still see many people jubilating. grin

And finally, back to Lalasticlala, I presume you’re the most active of MODs, no wonder anytime anyone is seeking Frontpage, they recognize you. Kudos bro.

As for my fellow Nairalanders, una head dey there. Just wanted to express an opinion. Thanks for reading kiss

Just for fun, if you are part of those that received Sexkillz sledge hammer then, kindly signify

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mods by lalasticlala(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Mods by demmy0325(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Ok...
Re: Nairaland Mods by Omotayor123(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2015
OK. Just in case.

I was heregrin
Re: Nairaland Mods by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Nairaland Mods by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Thanks
You are doing really great on this forum but please encourage more creativity on the forum. Too many copy pasted articles are on the fp why most threads created out of creativity are ignored.
Re: Nairaland Mods by mtman216: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
lalasticlala:
Thanks
hello sir, I sent you an email here on nairaland to help me delete a post
Re: Nairaland Mods by paranorman(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, are you a boy or a girl?

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 University Of Benin, Uniben Second/third Batch Admission List Is Out / 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / Optical Illusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.