Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe (1571 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by ped007(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Boko Haram insurgents on Wednesday attacked the military barracks at Ungwar Madaki area of Gombe metropolis.
The gunmen reportedly gain entrance into the barracks unnoticed and thereafter threw several improvised explosive devices (IEDs) around the military facility.
According to eyewitness, the multiple explosions occurred at about 8pm on Wednesday, forcing soldiers and other residents in the area to scamper for safety.
The affected area is close to the state low-cost housing estate.
The number of casualties could not be ascertained at the time of filing this report
leadership.ng/news/398893/boko-haram-bombs-military-barracks-gombe
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
WTF! This is terrible
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Do we have a President?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by tit(f): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
Do we have a President?

may buhari abolish your future the way he abolish the lagos metroline project!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

When you go get sense bros?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
Do we have a President?

You're now becoming childish! If you really only discover that you have no president after 6years, then you need urgent medical attention. Drop the sarcasm, you're older than that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
When you go get sense bros?

The response fits your question-they were both senseless.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Jakpon: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
Do we have a President?
NO
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Justbright(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
oh Lord save Nigeria....dis one Bb too many
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
iv4fb:

You're now becoming childish! If you really only discover that you have no president after 6years, then you need urgent medical attention. Drop the sarcasm, you're older than that
What is the primary responsibility of a President?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by ped007(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

Amen?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
What is the primary responsibility of a President?

When did you realize the primary responsibility of a president? 6years after one was elected?

Bro, in all honesty your response was callous and foolish. People died and all you care for is how to score political goals? Your political affiliations has turned you against sanity and made you totally inhumane. Retrace your steps.

I don't have to agree with your opinion even if my choice is wrong and you're not to crucify me for my choices. You ought to with points convince not insult

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by eejo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
why blame mr president so a whole army barrack cannot have simple security measures in place shame on the army commander in gombe state
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
iv4fb:

When did you realize the primary responsibility of a president? 6years after one was elected?

Bro, in all honesty your response was callous and foolish. People died and all you care for is how to score political goals? Your political affiliations has turned you against sanity and made you totally inhumane. Retrace your steps.

I don't have to agree with your opinion even if my choice is wrong and you're not to crucify me for my choices. You ought to with points convince not insult

Very funny, where is the political point? I only asked what the primary responsibility of the President is and you resort to blabbing and fuming! Ps, where did you see insult in my response? Bro check the emboldened, I am sure you need a new leaf in 2015
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by trotsky2: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

may ze Almighty Allah curse you and all those 'tittty' childrens you will squirt out a nan walahi talahin!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by tit(f): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
trotsky2:
may ze Almighty Allah curse you and all those 'tittty' childrens you will squirt out a nan walahi talahin!

Allahu has already cursed you.
that is why you cannot appreciate good thing.
instead you like this:

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by trotsky2: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

Allahu has already cursed you.
that is why you cannot appreciate good thing.
instead you like this:
ke "t*t' che. u most reciebe your due in time a nan walahi talahi. yar shegiya karwan PDP kawai! little witch! angry
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
iv4fb:

what do want Mr president to do, fly from Abuja to Gombe like a super man in American movies to stop the suicide bomber?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by gratiaeo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
Do we have a President?
There are many country without "president" after all so our own case are not different. countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Kenya, Pakistan etc
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
gratiaeo:

There are many country without "president" after all so our own case are not different. countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Kenya, Pakistan etc
Very unfortunate that Nigeria's security situation have been reduced to a joke
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista:
Do we have a President?
sometimesgrin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
sometimesgrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by khattab02: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Pathetic! Dissapointed in some comments.

May Almighty God shame the infidels causing us problems.

Ameen!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
what do want Mr president to do, fly from Abuja to Gombe like a super man in American movies to stop the suicide bomber?

I really don't understand why they politicize even death of others for their gains
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny, where is the political point? I only asked what the primary responsibility of the President is and you resort to blabbing and fuming! Ps, where did you see insult in my response? Bro check the emboldened, I am sure you need a new leaf in 2015

I hope you repeat the last phrase above to yourself, it will do you good. Its a pity you can no longer differentiate between good and bad, insults and sarcasm. Good luck and happy new year
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by azimibraun: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Iysha cisse of CNN just rubbished Gej and his administration for not putting in the required effort in fighting book haram.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Military Barracks In Gombe by fitzmayowa: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Do we have a President?

What kind of question is this Instead criticising the carelessness of soldiers you are asking this kind of question...

Do you expect GEJ to go defend the barracks or what

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Winning. / Pictures Of Pres Jonathan And Fomer Heads Of State At Shagari's 90th Birthday / Tension In EKITI As Impeachment Crisis Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.