Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False (1952 Views)

5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. / Do Women Like House-husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by under18(f): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2006
Na Isay true o
I ll give one reason for now. any married woman wants to
posses the husbands two names good example those actresses
rita Tony Edochie
Sophia Tchidi chikere
Gloria Norbet young and many more.
what about these nigerian women?
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by Oracle(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2006
well, thatz good for them
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by iice(f): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2006
Yeah good for them
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by Busta(f): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2006
iice:

Yeah good for them

gud for em and I think its definately NOT TRUE!
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by windywendy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2006
under18:

any married woman wants to posses the husbands two names

Naaaah, I think they just want to own the man, that's why they take both first and last name. Nothing spells "I OWN YOU!" better than that.

Get it
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by izoneb(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2006
Maybe Rita Edochie started that recently because people think she's Pete's wife.
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2006
False in my case angry am not gonna be any man's property he owns.
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by Eaglebabe: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
l will take my own name,my father's name then the husband's name as surename.Are u ok?
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by agathamari(f): 2:44am On Dec 12, 2009
in some cases yes. i watch them sit quietly while there husbands have thier fun while being banned from working outside the home or going out at night and never complain. grovel in his presence. some allow thier families to negotiate who they will marry. hell some take great joy over the pice in which they were purchased.
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by typical: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2009
How many Nigerian women buy pay for their own meal/drink on a date?
when you have that kind of mentality, you are expecting to be owned.
Nigerian women look for material things. Logically therefore, they are expecting the man to buy them and own them.
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by Aniody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
@typical
who gave you that information and where are you from, all that are lies, dont say Nigerian women rather some Nigerian women, am married with two kids, i am a working mom and i do my things myself, my husband doenst own me
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
chaircover:

So what is wrong in my husband "owning" me; whatever that means undecided is that not supposed to be what he gets in exchange for the yams, drinks, salt etc he gave my parents grin

Rather be owned by my a friendly husband than by the devil cheesy

I actually tried taking my husbands first and last name after we got married but it was too long LOL. Next time I come to this world, I will choose a man with a shorter name. grin

Full gbam . . . .
Aniody:

@typical
who gave you that information and where are you from, all that are lies, dont say Nigerian women rather some Nigerian women, am married with two kids, i am a working mom and i do my things myself, my husband doenst own me

Go out and dont make his food, then, we will know if you do your own thing . . . . shakara too much.
Re: Nigerian Women Like To Be Owned By Men! True Or False by coolier(f): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
Owned by men? which one is this? for answering to your husbands first and last names!

(1) (Reply)

Why Us-based African Men Go For White Women / Mother Dresses So Wrong And Kids May Folllow / Frustrated Wife's Sex Diary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.