Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie (540 Views)

Nairaland Newbie Alert / Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button / @Seun Osewa, Suggestion To Include A Legal Section On Nairaland...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie by Adebayolove(m): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2015
It is not uncommon for new members of the forum to ask questions such as "How do I create a topic?"

I have been a member of this forum since 2009 but I must admit there some features of Nairaland I still don't know to use. For example inserting pictures within a post and not at the end of a post.

My suggestion is for the Oga Seun or any other person with vast knowledge of Nairaland to create a Topic like " Take a tour of Nairaland" that will explain how the features of the work. The link to such thread should be included in the "Welcome to Nairaland" mail usually sent to new members on registering so that they familiarize with the forum without much hassle.
It will also be very useful to existing members as well.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie by holatin(m): 12:19am On Jan 01, 2015
seconded
Re: Suggestion To Help Nairaland Newbie by tpia2012: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2015
so, "awon wo" lon join nl in 2015?

introduction thread needed plz.

currently, membership figures stand @ 1288955

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, Any Other Born On 1st January? / Photos From The Accident Along Maze Road In Owerri / ''kaffy’s 3 Year Old Son, Sean Meets Gov Fashola; See Adorable Photos''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.