Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button (1233 Views)

Suggestion To Nairaland: Change The Share Button To Downvote / What Is The Essence Of The Share Button? / We Need A Dislike Button On Nairaland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by able88(m): 5:29am On Feb 12, 2017

I suggest the moderators should add a new button DISLIKE -opposite of the like button.
It can be used to sample opinions or show some people how much we dislike their posts.

Any other person agreed with this should click like

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by hisgrace090: 5:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Very good suggestion.
After all we are not sharing anything.
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by martooski(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2017
seun
mynd44

another suggestion.... i dont however think unlike button is a good one.... still thinking
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by petrov10: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2017
If yore in support pls punch like

At least we will be able to show sarki and the crew typing from abuja how much we unlike their posts

5 Likes

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 6:07am On Feb 12, 2017
unlike button is pointless...

you always wail anyways if you dont like a comment..
or you always just cancel the comment..

your wailing is already unlike button enough... grin...

i think the share button is for people that follow you... undecided

am not sure tho.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2017
able88:

Since the share button is not sharing anything in nairaland, I suggest the moderators should change it to unlike-opposite of the like button.

Are you sure it does not share anything? You don't get any shared with me from your followers or people you're following?
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by babagydoz(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2017
It'll just lead to so much hating
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by orunto27: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Let's have the three:- LIKE; SHARE. and. UNLIKE.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by 1Rebel: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2017
The only people scared of this "unlike" button movement are the core zombies like passingsh0t and sarrki. In a few weeks, they would just deactivate their accounts. grin

2 Likes

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2017
ipob wants to make it easier for their members to ridicule other posts that dont favour dem dem...

nairaland is okay the way it is...simple and fast....

nairaland could pull all black people away from facebook and twitter in the future....

already 1.7million registered and still counting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Caseless: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2017
able88:

Since the share button is not sharing anything in nairaland, I suggest the moderators should change it to unlike-opposite of the like button.

seun, this is a nice idea. The share button is not helping anyone here...except it's made to share with other platform like gmail, whatsapp, etc, directly from this forum.

1 Like

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 6:48am On Feb 12, 2017
you dont like a post??...

then dont click like..

thats unlike enough....

1 Like

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Emycord: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2017
orunto27:
Let's have the three:- LIKE; SHARE. and. UNLIKE.
better talk
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Oliviaxx(f): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2017
petrov10:
If yore in support pls punch like

At least we will be able to show sarki and the crew typing from abuja how much we unlike their posts

Yes ooo my brother. I'm with you on that one
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Oliviaxx(f): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Lordxeer(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2017
sound like a good debate.

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Wailers always want thing only in their own way

grin grin grin grin why not undo thread botton

Wailers are seriously frustrated.
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by SalamRushdie: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Op I think you mean dislike and not unlike

1 Like

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Bilabong(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2017
xstry:
Are you sure it does not share anything? You don't get any shared with me from your followers or people you're following?

Don't mind that guy... But me sef go kuku prefer the unlike button o. we will use in voting.
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Wailers always want thing only in their own way

grin grin grin grin why not undo thread botton

Wailers are seriously frustrated.

yea..give them ban button of mynd44... grin
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by sarrki(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

yea..give them ban button of mynd44... grin

Na so baba
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Na so baba

they just want to create a monopoly over peoples opinions...stasi style....yea... grin
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Ajibel(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Seun boss, can we have the possibility of "Saving" a thread? Threads whose post and comments we found interesting or wish to get back to later can be saved. It is better than the "following". Following is only if we want to receive updates of new comments and that happens mostly after we've commented on the post.

What if we don't want to comment on a thread but save it because we like the thread content or save to read later?
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

dislike makes more sense..

look how they described it..: unlike...

they want to reduce your likes....thats what they realy want..

1 Like

Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2017
did you people noticed that ipobian comments are getting lesser and lesser likes since 2015??...
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Ajibel(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2017
able88:

I disagree with a dislike button. On Nairaland, the essence of a like button is mostly for you to appreciate a well thought out post and have the opportunity of going to read it later via your profile. It's also a way of knowing people's popular preference in terms of the number of likes. But the Like button has now been abused by some NLers. I'll advice Seun not to consider the dislike button. Else, they'll go ahead and later ask for Facebook's reaction buttons.
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Bilabong:

Don't mind that guy... But me sef go kuku prefer the unlike button o. we will use in voting.
Lol, I trust Nigerians. The unlike buttons go dey gain pass the likes
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by darknetcom: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2017
amadu bello was realy not wrong when he said that igbos want to take control of everything no matter where they are...

they are smart and dangerous...
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by able88(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
noted, thanks
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by 1Rebel: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2017
??
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by able88(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol, I trust Nigerians. The unlike buttons go dey gain pass the likes
at least to show sarki and Nwamaikpe how much we dislike their posts
Re: Suggestion To Change The SHARE Button To DISLIKE Button by able88(m): 3:37am On Aug 18, 2021
1Rebel:
??
Space booker

(1) (Reply)

NEW Wave Of Cigarette Black Mamba Hits UK And Makes Consumers Zombies / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up –danfulani / Why Do People Not Bear The Name 'judas Iscariot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.