Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) (45651 Views)

Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / See What Happened @ Western Union 20 Years Anniverssary & End Of The Year Party. / Anambra State Indigenes In Ivory Coast Marks Their End Of The Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by babyfun(f): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Creativity at it's peak!
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by crowniran(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
k
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Uceegal: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Woww
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by phlamesG: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
awesome wink wink
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Oluwadhemmy: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wie is d cake na...# e b like say d cake go cost oooo
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by ireneony(f): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
i see nothing special in it....lalasticlala did they pay you to advertise for them undecided
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by smalline8(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
nice
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na de note de funny me!! grin grin

Lol @ is d cake made of gold dust? undecided
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wetn make I kan do? undecided
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
herald9:

You mean that's a cake?

it blows my brains tooshocked
Where is your mind located?
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Mzjhulz(f): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mind blowing indeed undecided
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by carik(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Creative and lovely.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
It didn't blow ma mind undecided
Made sumtyn like that for my hubby last year.
I am even thinking of what to do this year....lols

5 Likes

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by aeshadanikina(f): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
trisha 01 pls rmve d pic it's irrttn
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by adami: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
awesome grin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by aeshadanikina(f): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
i'll luk fwrd 4 d baker on my quranic grad dey

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
adrelanine:
undecided somepeople find faults like there is an award fot it
Take out the calculator and one bundle of currency and the cake will still tell same story but with simplicity.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Where is the cake na? is the pencil part of the cake? are the currency part of the cake? Is the note part of the cake? please am lost
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Enoquin(f): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
adrelanine:
undecided somepeople find faults like there is an award fot it

Lmao. You didn't know there was an award for it? Darn! undecided
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by StealthyMe(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
trisha01:
lol, creative.......abeg d person above me remove dat pix its irritatin sad

Lol grin
But the person wey beat that guy up cannot be human oo

Nice idea for a cake btw... cheesy
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by waleadex(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lovely...
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
The cake worth 500k even though its nt made of gold
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by KLand(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Very creative. The note sounded like what one accountant I know would have written.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by adrelanine: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Enoquin:

learn how to appreciate thing wholeheartedly...!!! i love your write ups thougrin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by adrelanine: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Enoquin:

learn to appreciate things wholeheartedly...!!! i love your write ups thougrin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
aeshadanikina:
i'll luk fwrd 4 d baker on my quranic grad dey
make sure you invite me o
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
;DI can do beta DAT

wit tym....I can do beta DAT

wit tym....
I can do beta DAT

wit tym....
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by damilola231(f): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
It didn't blow ma mind undecided
Made sumtyn like that for my hubby last year.
I am even thinking of what to do this year....lols
Pls o, I just want to understand the money aspect
Are those currencies on the cake the OP posted real? The one on urs looks real too or am I wrong? Trying to know if it's real currencies that was used on both cakes and how it was placed on the cakes
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by gebest: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
this must be an igbo man cake.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Funniez: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
I cant see any cake o
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by leksgcfr(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, @sisi_OPE, has just shared photos of some incredible cakes designed by her aunt for a firm’s end of the year party.

http://ynaija.com/all-sweetness-this-end-of-the-year-party-cake-will-blow-your-mind-see-photos/

nice
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Enoquin(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
adrelanine:
learn to appreciate things wholeheartedly...!!! i love your write ups thougrin

That was my wholehearted appreciation. I love creative people but I believe being creative is using less in a unique way.

Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why / Rihanatu Aruna Weds Tee-Clothiers Owner In Style (Fun Wedding Photos) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.