Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) (45648 Views)

Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / See What Happened @ Western Union 20 Years Anniverssary & End Of The Year Party. / Anambra State Indigenes In Ivory Coast Marks Their End Of The Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by herald9: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Where is your mind located?

I could show you a labeled diagram of the brain and you won't see 'mind' there...grin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by ozyblazze: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
;Dshe must be an Igbo woman. she didn't forget to add the bill
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Onwe101(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
na real money be dat?
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Optional2(f): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
kendrick9:
the one my girlfriend made is better and more wow than this
we need proves 4rm u so we can believe u. Post pix of it
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Doughyeenbae(f): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fundant wonders.... Me likey
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by donbrowser(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
herald9:

You mean that's a cake?

it blows my brains too shocked
I cant wait to see ur next brainless comment grin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Optional2(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow!
Abeg try send d person contact 2 me so i can contact her 2 help me bake cake 4 my sis wedding 4 free oooooo. I go use d money on dis cake 2 pay
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by picoba(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
Wow
Better than the one my friend's girlfriend prepared for him on Christmas day with pepper inside

[size=38pt]
In this new year!
[/size]
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by herald9: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
donbrowser:

I cant wait to see ur next brainless comment grin

grin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, @sisi_OPE, has just shared photos of some incredible cakes designed by her aunt for a firm’s end of the year party.

http://ynaija.com/all-sweetness-this-end-of-the-year-party-cake-will-blow-your-mind-see-photos/

hehe..see provoke na
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by chimavit: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
HOLY GHOST ZONE, MIND
BLOWER KEEP OFF.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Samzzy94(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Samchelsea:
Wow
Better than the one my friend's girlfriend prepared for him on Christmas day with pepper inside

Hahahahaha..... U sure say na cake him chop or na better punch him chop? grin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is beautiful hand work.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Natasha2(f): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
nice cake
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by adrelanine: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Enoquin:

That was my wholehearted appreciation. I love creative people but I believe being creative is using less in a unique way.

Thanks grin
especially the one pertaining to LOVE.. i was blushing when i was reading it. hope you knw the consequences of that..!! undecided
Enoquin:

That was my wholehearted appreciation. I love creative people but I believe being creative is using less in a unique way.

Thanks grin
especially the one pertaining to LOVE.. i was blushing when i was reading it. hope you knw the consequences of that..!! gringrin
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by dplomaticVal: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
i think the maker did vhat cake for the purpose of gettin public attention & not for consumption...
there might be some non-edible stuffz added to it.
Big ups to her for her ingenuity!
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
herald9:

I could show you a labeled diagram of the brain and you won't see 'mind' there...grin
Mind is an invicible aspect of the brain. You might think it is located in your chest but................
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by herald9: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Mind is an invicible aspect of the brain. You might think it is located in your chest but................

Guy,stop telling me What I know...I'm not a learner
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
damilola231:

Pls o, I just want to understand the money aspect
Are those currencies on the cake the OP posted real? The one on urs looks real too or am I wrong? Trying to know if it's real currencies that was used on both cakes and how it was placed on the cakes

lols. It's not real, na photocopy. She just held it behind with lil icing.

1 Like

Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by therealbabe(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Creativity
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by alligatorswerve: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dramadiddy:
Wowww the baker is a professional...will contact him/her when I'm ready to get married
vision 2020. I presume
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Joyekpen: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
I guess Ayo will laugh when he sees the cake, he was a prudent boss hahahahaha! Nice concept
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Creative.... Some Fellas Are Gonna Come Here Shouting Sai Buhari.. And We'll wonder what buhari has to do with this.. Smh
I also tire 4 them o.... Bt I do know we need a change. bt then u sound lyk a ..TANist
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by MizEmpress(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
the note on the cake really cracked me up cheesy cheesy that was sooooooooo creative
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by evesdon4u: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow....This is a clear harmony of talent & creativity!
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by luigiajah(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
I also tire 4 them o.... Bt I do know we need a change. bt then u sound lyk a ..TANist
Certainly Not
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is corporate event, not individual.

3m is chicken change to a company.

I have worked in a company that invited Tuface, Dbanj, Tiwa Savage and Shasha for a single end of year party.Each of them will charge not less than N2m. That has not included food, venue, etc.
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
creative...
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is beautiful cheesy
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
WTF, her aunt must be a psychopant..Who does That?? Llok at the currency or even the calculator,,mehn thats the best design ave seen in a long time
Re: This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Certainly Not
I pray o. Bt u knw on interestin topics lyk these, u only see pple shoutin 'GEJ is working'. I guess d poster z jst goin arnd d way. Bt is dis d gr8 Ajah excel??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why / Rihanatu Aruna Weds Tee-Clothiers Owner In Style (Fun Wedding Photos) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.