Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (81660 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=DopeAngel post=29382927] please what is your definition of prophecy? From your write up i assume you dont know what prophecy means[
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by sam13(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
More anointing to you DADDY i claim this prophesies on my life in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2015
DopeAngel:
please what is your definition of prophecy? From your write up i assume you dont know what prophecy means

Then teach him what prophecy means if truly you know better and not attacking the comments with empty words. I can't see the essence of your show off here. Discredit the credibility of the guy's post and tell him what prophecy is and then you would have done a nice job.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by kobkid: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
All these are not prophecies na.... These are just permutations based on random happenings.

Where were u when he prophesied that the equations at the beging of 2014 will not be same as end. Did u not see all that happend especially in d political space.

God bless daddy
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
All these are not prophecies na.... These are just permutations based on random happenings.

Really? Then give us prophecies na.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by nora544: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
kobkid:

Where were u when he prophesied that the equations at the beging of 2014 will not be same as end. Did u not see all that happend especially in d political space.

God bless daddy

Please that there is a change in a year when the election is coming that is not a prophesy, I know you will say to all this man made god say amen.

why only in nigeria pentecost/charismatic pastors make this, oh i forget some of the money loving american pentecost/charismatic business gospel sellers make it also.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Jokay07(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015
Ecobidi:
Abeg Lemme add mine 'Come 2015 PRESIDENT GEJ WILL WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION THROUGH A LANDSLIDE VICTORY'
we won't experience landslide in jesus name
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by anigbajumo(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Am muslim buh I respect dis man,bt I tell u dis z jst cnfirm permutation....70% of d prophecies is wat wil surely happen dis year jst like d year b4.jst reason pls
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2015
I shake my head for Nigerians. These promises are already in the Bible. For breakthrough in science God has said Knowledge shall increase. Papa Adeboye must say smthng even though He heard nothing from God nevertheless its still the Word of God but not prophecy.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2015
bashorunbazok:
And you call this prophecy? I am just tired of how gullible my people are.

Talk about reprobate minds.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Omooba77:
Individual

For those who fasted for 100 days last year.

1. The Lord says the harvest for the 100 days fast will be given this year.
2. Daddy says this year will be full of testimonies, those who have non before will have this year.
3. Daddy says some of you will swim in the river of abundance this year.
4. Daddy says there will be miraculous completion of projects.
5. Daddy says there will be fulfillment of dreams.
6. Daddy says there will be miraculous restoration.
7. Daddy says the song of many will be – The Lord has been good to me.

International

1. Scientific and medical breakthrough will be many, particularly in the areasof lack of sleep, dreams and brain disorder.
2. Daddy says Ebola will die out.
3. Daddy says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened.
4. He asked us to pray against massive calamities.
5. He asked us to pray against massive earthquakes, strong hurricane and typhoons.

For RCCG

1. This year all you need is to charge off your batteries by fasting for 40 days only.
Those of you who want to fast continuously 20 days and 20 nights will cover the 40 days.
If you miss one day, you have to cover it with two days.

Nigeria

By the end of the year – you will say all is well that ends well.
The fasting begins January 2nd 2015.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/full-text-redeemed-church-go-pastor-enoch-adeboye-reveals-2015-prophecies/
Papa you can still repent u r getting old nd u may die soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Dammyjohn(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
GOD bless us all.GOD bless Nigeria.Happy new year Nigerians!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by nduchucks: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
KingMEXX:
Sorry to disappoint, but the man has actually not said much...Like someone said earlier, he did more of permutations than prophecy..

It is better to do what he did than to tell blatant lies to people and call the lies prophecies.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by jambor(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Daddy have said, what of mummy...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by darlenese(f): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2015
KingMEXX:
Sorry to disappoint, but the man has actually not said much...Like someone said earlier, he did more of permutations than prophecy..

Prophecy means, Prediction or to forcast, is different frm vision, u can as well ProPhesy into ur life with faith,
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
More like 'scope'. #smh#
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by terabyte2015(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2015
May God help His people. BTW: when are we going to have another blessing okagbare.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by bayocanny: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Isiterere:
ALL IZZ WELL that ENDS WELL

ALL IZZ WELL
Even inside the WELL
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Bennyberry:
Funny and shameful that most people don't knw the difference btw prayer nd prophesies

There is nothing to be shameful of about that. I expected you who think you know better to tell us and not dropping just this comment as it hasn't in anyway helped better the ASSUMED IGNORANCE.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Enjoyment1(f): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2015
I wonder why people are spending their energies on prophecies or no prophecies. If you are not comfortable with them, please form another thread, and PROPHECY or even PRAY or better still PERMUTATE!
The man will never say what he didnt hear. I went round all the threads, and didnt see where unbelievers prophecied or prayed. Rather, they are wasting their energies on that of Daddy G.O.
Shame on all of you.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Truckpusher(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2015
Somebody really want this guy to prophesy like our bro with that famous afro haircut. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by lolaxavier(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2015
I already prophesied last year that Adeboye will make permutated prophesies again just as he did two years ago.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Ograke:
Perhaps we need to first define what a prophecy is.

These do not strike me as prophecies; more like predictions or conjectures inferred from the current trend of things.

Any man can do that.

And as you stated in your first line of statements, you still ended up not defining PROPHECY.
Any man can do that, and you ain't doing yours yet? Ok o
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by mimicious(f): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Ecobidi:
Abeg Lemme add mine 'Come 2015 PRESIDENT GEJ WILL WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION THROUGH A LANDSLIDE VICTORY'
IJN AMEN wink
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by teufelein(f): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2015
yoruba men and their craziness. Pastor Enoch Adeboye is one of the crazy mad underdogs/[size=13pt]ugly vultures[/size] out there to rob, plunder and deceive guillible minds. intelligent folks should find a way to stone him to dead. he's a thief, robber and 419 scammer of unintelligent nigerians..
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Dbboy:

Every year the same thing are the gullible Christain not tired of all these pety revelation. Nigeria 'we the people ' should wake up

Hmmm! It baffles me how people just feel so comfortable talking carelessly. Please learn to keep quiet on certain things you dont know "jack" about. Bring out his prophetic declarations of the last three years let's check through to see how they are every year the same thing. And you are here talking about gullibility. Oga God is watching you oo.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Kemmy210(f): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2015
Amen IJN,love ur ministry.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by chizitelu16: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2015
this s a year of upliftment for all of us IJN , Amen. jux joined nairaland yestrday though has bn following lik almost two yrs
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by omonnakoda: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Another false prophet and charlattan . What does Apple Samsung and Sony predict for 2015 that is wat I am really interested in Not cock and bull stories like some women will have children and some people will die of cancer in 2015 or some people will have car accidents or there will be gunshots or there will Red cards in some football games
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by DIVINE78: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Father Lord please send help to me in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by SweetyZinta(f): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
exxell:
All these are not prophecies na.... These are just permutations based on random happenings.... Chai. My people really perish because of lack of wisdom.... Hosea 4:6. Same way God will show TB Joshua planes that will crash but will not show him that his church will crash? None of my business though!
True talk my Guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.