Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year (43766 Views)

Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by lizbum(f): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2015
adekennis:
Osita is that you tongue
Hahaha! Funny
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by starlite101(f): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2015
He's serving food onto his plate, not actually cooking the food.......huge difference.
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by luckyman1010(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2015
This man like food die,in d mid-night? Nawao.
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by tomiobj(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Pweedyfaszy:
E try..
u neva taste am
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Maximillian1: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Na wah oo..see as people dey beef the guy

Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by sammsimm(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2015
Is dis guy still using 2go?
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Deejaygold(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2015
Him wife no fit cheat A̶̲̥̅̊♍‎​​ for food OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo grin
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
indomie and egg. Small man size. grin
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by justfree1(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Today is the first blank page of 365 page book called 2015. Write a good one.
If you want a different 2015, Do different things from what you did in 2014.
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 (over 500,000 naira) monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
WISHING YOU THE BEST OF GOD THIS YEAR.
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by xtervaganza(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2015
luigiajah:

http://www..com/2015/01/osita-iheme-cooking-for-new-year-photo.html
hahahahahahah they made it short because of oga in the house lol

His wife will have to bend down to cookooo
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Alman: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2015
This one is not cooking anything. As u can see, he has just finished his food brought plate to d kitchen and peeping into d soup pot to steal meat just as he does in movies. grin

Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by EVERCUTE(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Are u sure he is cooking? Or he wan go thief meat inside pot and somebody come catch am put for instagram?
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by carik(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2015
raymis:
wow. who is cooking who?
That's harsh o sister
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by mankan2k7(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2015
Hope he will not add sugar this time around
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by deavicky(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2015
This m6st be a customised kitchen
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Franchise21(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Next tym I'm cooking in d kitchen, I'd take a pix n share on Instagram. N I hope one of u post it on NL and dat thread must make fp... Shikena
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by tellwisdom: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2015
Poor boi...see as he store indomie for house like crudeoil sad
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by sexyeyes(f): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2015
tongue
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by onadana: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Well I don't know oooo....this picture craze of this celebrities or wetin them call am...every little thing picture. ..but am yet to see any of them upload picture of them pooing or having sex.
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by 1miccza: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by ROZZAYY(f): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Did dey make d working top specially for him, cos his hands won't have reached d normal one. Lol
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by calabaman(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
@op. go and charge ur battery before your phone off.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Badgers14: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
What is he cooking? Aki and pawpaw undecided
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Pain(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
You worked hard to get here. Congrats..but you need more PR and besides you need to upgrade that kitchen for madam..

Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
so viz one makes FP ha tot new yr new system undecided... viz short boy(osita)
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Fraih(f): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2015
So the guy still dey 2go

See the 2go icon up there

#doubting his age undecided
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2015
I don't see cooking here. The guy is just checking the cooking of his wife or maybe he wants to take meat from the pot. My graphical observation though
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Fraih:
So the guy still dey 2go

See the 2go icon up there

#doubting his age undecided
Dude, be logical for once, if not everytime even. At least for the first day... Clearly someone munched it since instagram cannot save so its the person's task bar you are seeing.

Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by M4gunners: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2015
Paw Paw doing his thing.
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by frankyychiji(f): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
eleyi ogidi gan
This one is strong!
Re: Osita Iheme (paw-paw) Cooking In The Kitchen For New Year by UTEWUOJO: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Am also in de kitchen, oya make una come snape me

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Reacts To Salwa Eid Naser Who Becomes The 3rd Fastest Runner / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video)