Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election (4723 Views)

Is Dangote Taking Over Zimbabwe Market? / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by iamrealdeji(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ecobidi:
Dangote signifies sucess
Goodluck means sucess
Buhari implies complete failure
so come 2015,success will embrace sucess.
#saynotofailure
#saynotobuhari
PRESIDENT GEJ TILL 2019
Which one is sucess,which one is success?
Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by chigoizie7(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
gbolah1:
Fellow niraland. I want us to observe the development coming up toward 2015 presidential election. To my personal observation I feel Dangote is systematic withdraw is support for re-election of GEJ. Neither did he declear support for GMB.
Firstly I didn't heard his donation for GEJ campaign neither did he attend the fund raising.
With all this kind of sign, is it not going to be wise enough for GEJ to withdraw from the raise honourably than been defeated.

A real business man has no business in dirty politics like we have in naija were everything iss damn possible, if he supports GEJ and GMB wins, what do u think will happen to his buz favours and govt policies he enjoys from the govt?
As a real businessman,he doesn't need to support anyone, all he needs is to make sure he congratulates the winner. Very well. that's all.
Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
AbuMikey:
'

Businessmen of Dangote's Calibre and Social status never supports anyone, 'openly' in elections like this.
If he doesn't want to put his investments in jeopardy,if Buhari wins,he'll surely switch and become his friend and act like he's a friend of both Jonathan and Buhari
Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by CHAIRMAN1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Go back to school! Your grammar stinks to high heaven. grin

IDIOTA! Its high heavens and not "high heaven" like you wrongly wrote, work on your grammar too......
Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by gbolah1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dangote is a wise business man n his trying not to put his investment in jeopardy in nigeria. I feel that's why he cannt openly support any of the candidate.
Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by ibisko04: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
The game is too close to say this is the winner from the beginning as it used to be before.
This is what I am enjoying since the birth of APC to Nigeria politics.
We are now witnessing real presidential contest where the incumbent is facing a good challenge.
Since the beginning of the fourth republic, apart from 1999 presidential election, we have not witness any real presidential election as we are going to see in 2015.
The types of Dangote's in the society can read ahead.
Dangote has always been the biggest donors in every PDP presidential funds racing except this season.
APC is like a baby that was conceived, the enemy said the pregnancy will not be delivered.
When the baby was born the enemies gathered again and said he will not wait to take name.
The baby was named and the enemies said he will not crawl. The baby crawled and succeeded in running around the enemies enclaves with the enemies watching without having any solution on how to tame him.
From the beginning of formation of APC, PDP was always saying that the merger will not see a day light.
Now APC is giving PDP what is really a good contests of space.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by gbolah1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
ibisko04:
The game is too close to say this is the winner from the beginning as it used to be before.
We are now witnessing real presidential contest where the incumbent is facing a good challenge.
Since the beginning of the fourth republic, apart from 1999 presidential election, we have not witness any real presidential election as we are going to see in 2015.
Dangote has always been the biggest donors in every PDP presidential funds racing except this season.
APC is like a baby that was conceived, the enemy said the pregnancy will not be delivered.
When the baby was born the enemies gathered again and said he will not wait to take name.
The baby was named and the enemies said he will not crawl. The baby crawled and succeeded in running around the enemies enclaves with the enemies watching without having any solution on how to tame him.
From the beginning of formation of APC, PDP was always saying that the merger will not see a day light.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by FastShipping: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
ibisko04:

Dangote is from the North. He sees the writing on the wall already. He understands what is at stake in the North. North is a no go area for PDP candidates. I doubt any PDP candidate will win anything in the North with what is currently going on there.

Votes are going to be extremely manipulated in favor of Buhari like the South-Eastern governors and South-southerner governors did for Jonathan in 2011.
Re: Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election by Metroman7: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Dangote supports all ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why APC Moved Against Governor Rotimi Amaechiā€™s Emergence As SGF, Opting For Onu / Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim / Dasukigate: Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.