Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim (4537 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Who wrote .."I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet' on my profile
I'VE TRIED TO edit it but it seems there is no way
cc: lalasticlala , seun pls get this thing off my profile

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by philGeo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
I warn so many christian about this, you once comment on there Topic.

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by frakdon(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
philGeo:
I think I saw that somewhere, I can't remember the lady's moniker, it belongs to 1 yoruba girl..
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
philGeo:
Yes i did! but how can moderators allowed that to happen,its pure nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by LadyExcellency: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Just like Adam telling God he wasn't responsible for the disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit.

You just got the mark of antichrist and there is nothing you can do about it even when Seun deletes it.

Nmeeee

7 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
LadyExcellency:
Just like Adam telling God he wasn't responsible for the disobedience of eating the forbidden fruit.

You just got the mark of antichrist and there is nothing you can do about it even when Seun deletes it.

Nmeeee
They have to delete it else i will delete this profile

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by LadyExcellency: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:

Didn't you read the instruction or rather the warning and you went ahead to test the forbidden fruit.

You just have to live with the consequences of you actions and move on without deleting the moniker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Blizzy9ja: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
If this is real then nairaland is joke

5 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Didn't you read the instruction or rather the warning and you went ahead to test the forbidden fruit.

You just have to live with the consequences of you actions and move on without deleting the moniker
A question popped up asking me if i was a muslim and i selected NO
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by funlord(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
angry
bettercreature:
Who wrote .."I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet' on my profile
I'VE TRIED TO edit it but it seems there is no way
cc: lalasticlala,pls get this thing off my profile

Sharrap you islamic lander! Why are you trying to deny your love for the sand prophets and their teachings?

By the way come and collect that koran you mistakenly left behind @ the mosque yesterday! "Sheik better creature!"
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
funlord:
angry

Sharrap you islamic lander! Why are you trying to deny your love for the sand prophets and their teachings?

By the way come and collect that koran you mistakenly left behind @ the mosque yesterday! "Sheik better creature!"
You don take ORIGIN this morning abi?
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by funlord(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin
bettercreature:
You don take ORIGIN this morning abi?

No origin? Only small crack and 2 tablets of refnol! Abeg i no get t.p so I don hang for mosque! Try come pick me later! Lmao!!!
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by LadyExcellency: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
A question popped up asking me if i was a muslim and i selected NO

If you clicked No, you wouldn't have access to their forum hence recaliberate your screen touch and apply for redress by sending Pm repeatedly to Se.un until he obliges.
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
funlord:
grin

No origin? Only small crack and 2 tablets of refnol! Abeg i no get t.p so I don hang for mosque! Try come pick me later! Lmao!!!
Go add alomo join am
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
LadyExcellency:

If you clicked No, you wouldn't have access to their forum hence recaliberate your screen touch and apply for redress by sending Pm repeatedly to Se.un until he obliges.
I did! it didnt show up until 30minutes ago and the post was on friday so am sure somebody edited my profile this morning
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by LadyExcellency: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
I did! it didnt show up until 30minutes ago and the post was on friday so am sure somebody edited my profile this morning

Nobody edited your profile rather someone may have used your username to gain access to the Muslims forum for who knows what.
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Orjioorji(f): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Islam has been forcing their religion on people since the time of Mohammed (piss be upon him)

15 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
If this is real then nairaland is joke

Who made it to be so?
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
Islam has been forcing their religion on people since the time of Mohammed (piss be upon him)
Arent you bastards the ones that spoil our threads with insults whenever we create them? What nairaland did is the best way to keep you animals away from our threads

5 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Descartes: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ntor
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by dialfa: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
black man
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by bettercreature(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Arent you bastards the ones that spoil our threads with insults whenever we create them? What nairaland did is the best way to keep you animals away from our threads
You sound like a terrorist for calling human being like you an animal because of a simple misunderstanding,You guys should go and create your own website if you dont want anybody near your thread,this is a public forum,please get the hell out of my thread

7 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by ERAKAMUS: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
ISILAM IS JUST A USELESS RELIGION.

4 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
That's the only option. Delete it if you don't feel okay with it. It's all about the money for Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by adino(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
Mohammed p.b.u.h (piss be upon him)

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by tartar9(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
did anybody force him to comment igbo goat!
Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Doctorflaky(f): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is a PURE NONSENSE FROM NAIRALAND. This is a public forum for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Phame: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes i did! but how can moderators allowed that to happen,its pure nonsense
what took you to islam section if u are not a muslim? Good for troublemakers like u.

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
You sound like a terrorist for calling human being like you an animal because of a simple misunderstanding,You guys should go and create your own website if you dont want anybody near your thread,this is a public forum,please get the hell out of my thread

Fvck you, be the owner of the forum first before talking trash. There is no reason why we cant be able to create our threads without You fools invading it with Insults. So we cant have any peaceful conversation without ur distraction just because its a public forum? No one is against u guys commenting but always having nothing to say but insults is not acceptable. Im dissappointed in you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Phame: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
bettercreature:
do that quickly.

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by abduljabbar4(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Doctorflaky:
This is a PURE NONSENSE FROM NAIRALAND. This is a public forum for crying out loud.

When you christians create your threads, do we derail it with insults? Yes or no?

Simply because you are more than us in number

Nairaland did what any sane person would do

1 Like

Re: Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim by Phame: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fvck you, be the owner of the forum first before talking trash. There is no reason why we cant be able to create our threads without You fools invading it with Insults. So we cant have any peaceful conversation without ur distraction just because its a public forum? No one is against u guys commenting but always having nothing to say but insults is not acceptable. Im dissappointed in you.
I don't know why that guy behaves like a kid. Na apc de make us join words with some people for here, if not , they don't deserve our attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! / Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.