Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari (2172 Views)

Fashola, Buhari And An Administration Bereft Of Ideas - Reno Omokri / Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms / Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas - Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by enifex(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2015

The candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 presidential election, Maj.Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has said President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party have run out of ideas.

buhare

He also noted that the administration had equally run out of excuses for its inability to provide quality leadership for Nigerians.

Buhari said this in a New Year message to Nigerians on Wednesday.

He noted that announcements made by the Presidency and its agencies over the last one month, had dampened the morale of many Nigerians.

According to him, President Jonathan and the ruling party have devalued the Naira which means that the price of goods and services will rise thus increasing the burden of ordinary Nigerians.

- See more at: http://nairaland.com/jonathan-has-run-out-of-ideas-buhari/#sthash.3fZZZo1M.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by ANBAKO: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Simply because he is clueless!!!!!.....cluelessness of a clueless Mr. Clueless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Zakkyoz: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Our incoming president has spoken.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by tit(f): 2:46am On Jan 01, 2015
You, Sir.
Yes you, Mujahid Mohammedu Buhari!
You are a coconut head!
You are empty upstairs.
You have no ideas to start with.
You do not know which way is up!
You are clueless!
Dan Iska!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Vanpascore(m): 2:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Fact from d president to be, come Feb by God's Grace.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Nor be only run out of ideas undecided.

What idea does buhari have if not to come in and reverse the policies of government which is bearing fruit.

He would first of all cancel the railways revival as he did 30 years ago all in the name of saving money. I can only imagine where we would have been now if he had supported that project.

Then he would go on a political witch hunt like he did during his tenure with selective fight against corruption.
Afterall, he said Abacha was not corrupt undecided

After which he would stabilise world oil prices, stabilise our currency and finally turn Nigeria to Zimbabwe!! cheesy

My candid advice to him since he wants to 'change' Nigeria is to attend one of the Almajiri schools Jonathan built so he can pass WAEC and change himself first.

An old man that ought to be a statesman and encourage young leaders wan follow them drag post. Rubbish!

U rule my papa, u wan still rule me, God forbid me being a slave... Tufia angry

BTW who else has noticed that there has been no political assassination so far unlike the past, most notably under obasanjo??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by donphilopus: 2:54am On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ is simply bereft of ideas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by raumdeuter: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Sorry My General you are giving Jonathan too much credit.

He never had any idea to start with. Its only something you have previously that you can run out of.

At what stage of Jonathans political career did he show any idea

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by borntosave: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by mistabiola: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2015
He is right, that defines it all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 01, 2015
He means that GEJ administration has lost steam and stream grin

Sai Buhari...you have spoken well

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by lilbabyak(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2015
It's crystal clear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by chamboy(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Since
Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari, mr "abacha is not quorruft" is the last person to talk of ideas because he has none. A man so anachronistic in posture and primitive have the guts to talk. A more reason Tinubu picked a guy man pastor to right his deficiencies. Ideas marry successful personalities which a serial failure like buhari can't fit in. In his usual characteristic, he will fail, kill innocent Nigerians and later weep like a baby to bamboozle the gullible that he meant well for Nig.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by yibomustgo(m): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2015
[s]
JudismphD:
Buhari, mr "abacha is not quorruft" is the last person to talk of ideas because he has none. A man so anachronistic in posture and primitive have the guts to talk,
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 01, 2015
calebo101:
Nor be only run out of ideas undecided.

What idea does buhari have if not to come in and reverse the policies of government which is bearing fruit.

He would first of all cancel the railways revival as he did 30 years ago all in the name of saving money. I can only imagine where we would have been now if he had supported that project.

Then he would go on a political witch hunt like he did during his tenure with selective fight against corruption. After which he would stabilise world oil prices cheesy, stabilise our currency and finally turn Nigeria to Zimbabwe!!

My candid advice to him since he wants to 'change' Nigeria is to attend one of the Almajiri schools Jonathan built so he can write WAEC and change himself first.

An old man that ought to be a statesman and encourage young leaders wan follow them drag post. Rubbish!

BTW who else has noticed that there has been no political assassination so far unlike the past, most notably under obasanjo??

stone age fellow

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by ichidodo: 3:46am On Jan 01, 2015
I rather be stuck with one without ideas than to be stuck with wolf in sheeps clothing without formal education or credentials,scheming and plotting to islamize Nigeria and subjugate the notion of Nigeria for Nigerians into Nigeria for Northern muslims....Say No to Youth corper killer,Say No to Illiteracy in Aso Villa,Say No to Hypocrisy,Say No to Evil....Say No to Buhari....#GEJ4EVER...

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by yibomustgo(m): 3:49am On Jan 01, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
I rather be stuck with one without ideas than to be stuck with wolf in sheeps clothing without formal education or credentials,scheming and plotting to islamize Nigeria and subjugate the notion of Nigeria for Nigerians into Nigeria for Northern muslims....Say No to Youth corper killer,Say No to Illiteracy in Aso Villa,Say No to Hypocrisy,Say No to Evil....Say No to Buhari....#GEJ4EVER...
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:53am On Jan 01, 2015
El Clueless never had good ideas to start with.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by ichidodo: 3:54am On Jan 01, 2015
ichidodo:

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by egift(m): 4:32am On Jan 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Akon419(m): 4:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Let's compare buhari and Jonathern on who have run out of idea

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by yibomustgo(m): 4:35am On Jan 01, 2015
[s]
Akon419:
Let's compare buhari and Jonathern on who have run out of idea
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari I like you o but your Hausa people are too violent, they should have not inflicted pain to anyone when you lost in 2011, you and them forgot 2015 will soon be here, you ordered them to kill, Jonathan is another kai kai man because I wanted him to put you in jail because of violence in 2011, na true you talk janothan ran out on ideas for not punishing you, although Jonathan and his cabinet wan dry this country, there's God.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2015
No be new thing
Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2015
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

" I shall stabilize oil market and secure the economy with soldiers." Buhari

" We shall re channel the subsidy to feeding school children." Osibanjo

I won't be surprised if Buhari and Osibanjo failed their basic economics

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by diepreyefrank: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Keneking:
He means that GEJ administration has lost steam and stream grin

Sai Buhari...you have spoken well
Buhari should show Nigerians his certificate if truly educated. Leave sentiment apart and face reality sir, he has nothing to offer...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2015
This is the first wrong statement buhari will make. How can he say some who doesn't have something ran out of that something?

My point?

Jonathan had no ideas in the first place, how can he run out of it?

In fact, his lack of ideas has been the reason for his failures because the idiottas he sorrounds himself with gives him nothing to a failed landslide ideas every time. Even his press conference reeks of emptiness. His whole cabinet are nothing but clueless. They feed fat on the president's emptiness and he follows their advice like a blind dog!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by major466(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2015
According to him, President Jonathan and the ruling party have devalued the Naira which means that the price of goods and services will rise thus increasing the burden of ordinary Nigerians.
See Buhari, a man completely empty upstairs and knows nothing about Economics talking about the economy.
... An Empty Vessel has nothing to offer in the 21st century.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by major466(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

" I shall stabilize oil market and secure the economy with soldiers." Buhari

" We shall re channel the subsidy to feeding school children." Osibanjo

I won't be surprised if Buhari and Osibanjo failed their basic economics

Its like, two blind clueless people (Buhari and Osibanjo) trying to ridicule an intelligent guy (GEJ) over his policies. Isn't that funny?

#BuhariShowYourCertificate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by jamace(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari is a product of corruption that is why he made general in the army despite his serial academic and military exam failures.

Buhari's idea of leadership are ancient, archaic and outdated and not palatable in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Spot on Your Excellency! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation / Audu Died Of Heart Attack,He Had Earlier Collapsed,Went To Sleep & Never Woke Up / Nigerian Student Dies In Fatal Car Accident In Malaysia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.