Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? (1102 Views)

Bobrisky Inspires Another ‘cross-dresser’ To Embrace Himself And Come Out / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by benuejosh: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2015
first i may ask what is it to follow a member? when i joined nairaland first in 2007 or so if am not mistaken i followed a little persons on nairaland ignorantly. i love adventures and experiments so i just wanted to see what it was like to follow a member, i lost that account because of something. i think i lost/forgot my password because i always had to go to cafe back then to access nairaland no correct phone to use and browse they where quiet expensive then compared to the ones nowadays. i wasnt going to the cafe steadily in the process i lost my password. i forgot about nairaland completely, years after i came in touch with nairaland again i opened another account few months before those stupid hackers played one stupid game yet i didn't follow any one, so unfortunate for them, nairaland is stronger and better, so i lost that account for the second time, but this time i opened another one with the same moniker immediately. sometimes i bash into some body's profile and it marvels me at the number at which people follow each other, for me it seems to be a waste of time or maybe i don't know the use or value of following people on nairaland, so what inspires or motivates, you to follow someone else on nairaland? maybe i mite fall in love with it and follow same
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by wunmi590(m): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Space fully booked to build nairaland Hqtr in sambisa...

BEWARE OF 4110!!! grin
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by ifex370(m): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2015
dp
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by carik(m): 3:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Dp and quotes?
I just follow my mind!
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by tosyne2much(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2015
It has to do with individual's discretion. What I consider b4 following people might not work for you. However, some are here to catch fun, therefore they follow any poster whom they find funny, some follow those who follow them 'cos they feel courtesy demand they reciprocate, while some on the other hand follow those with constructive English

I think It has to do with the potentials you found in them

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2015
I followed d only lady I follow cos of courtesy. but would u believe it she turned out to be my birthday mate n we r now friends on BBM plus I call her too. I really don't fancy following anyone cos I don't like getting attached to what I consider to be just a moniker n profile n cos of my random nature a person I find intriguing today might be uninteresting tomorrow. asides all these I really don't c any reason to follow anyone.
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by makazona(m): 4:49am On Jan 01, 2015
i follow people i see as "friends" and i follow those who follow me.
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2015
I rarely follow, but any time I'm followed, I make sure I reciprocate.But if I should follow someone, That will be because I find the person interesting, Intelligent and articulate.
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Ok
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by Yustash001(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2015
His/her reasonable posts noni....
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by cutieberie1(f): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2015
reasonable intelligent posts n follow any1 i lyk to folow wit nyc dp n signature..and i follow those who folow me also
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by AJ01(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2015
Crazy funny comment or post...even familiarity
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by Chizzy20(f): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2015
follow sum1 dat has a nyc personality, nd whose post re always intellingent nd on point.
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by FLAWLES(f): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2015
;
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by tosyne2much(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Now I know the reason why you aint following me.

So it means I don't have a good personality and unintellingent?
tongue
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by benuejosh: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
It has to do with individual's discretion. What I consider b4 following people might not work for you. However, some are here to catch fun, therefore they follow any poster whom they find funny, some follow those who follow them 'cos they feel courtesy demand they reciprocate, while some on the other hand follow those with constructive English

I think It has to do with the potentials you found in them

i did that on few members too. coz of courtsey.
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by benuejosh: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Prixus:
I followed d only lady I follow cos of courtesy. but would u believe it she turned out to be my birthday mate n we r now friends on BBM plus I call her too. I really don't fancy following anyone cos I don't like getting attached to what I consider to be just a moniker n profile n cos of my random nature a person I find intriguing today might be uninteresting tomorrow. asides all these I really don't c any reason to follow anyone.
guess we are on the same page. *bolder*
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by benuejosh: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
follow sum1 dat has a nyc personality, nd whose post re always intelligent nd on point.
that's cool. i love those words. maybe i will follow you.. *winkz*
Re: What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2015
benuejosh:
guess we are on the same page. *bolder*
gbam!!! chop knucku...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fight Of The Century Tonight!maywheather Vs Pacquiao / Mtn 3gb Fresh And Working Imei,do Not Miss This / PICS: As Seen In Abuja This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.