Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis (692 Views)

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! / What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis by mtchris(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't know if am the only one this happens to but i found it funny.
Am not the type that talks about politics, am not interested in that (but i'll still cast my vote).
Am always interested in football latest news but that doesn't make it to FP here.
What inspires me to visit NL on daily basis is just to read some funny COMMENTS lol.
Re: What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
go and sit down. angry angry
Re: What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis by mtchris(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
krall:
go and sit down. angry angry
One down... Many to go... Lol
Re: What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis by ojoe88(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
XAME WITH ME
Re: What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis by mtchris(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
ojoe88:
Waiting for FP so you could modify? Hahaha
Re: What Inspires Me To Visit Nairaland On Daily Basis by mtchris(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Popshugz:
XAME WITH ME
Lol, i got a second...

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers From Niger And Chad Havetaken The Nigerian Town Of Damasak 4r Bokoharam / Hw A Sh0e Can Ruin A Family Photo(pic) / 10 Reasons Why You Should NOT Lend Money To Friends & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.