Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Strictly For Those Who Fear God! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly For Those Who Fear God! (950 Views)

Any Man Who Ask You To Swear Does Not Fear God / Strictly For Men And Husbands / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by urchbarbie(f): 3:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Av always seen these kind of comments when people ask about a no sex bfr marriage relationship;
"But I question the logic behind that principle, why be in a relationship, if you don't want to have se*x before marriage, why take that risk, why not avoid male company totally? When a male and female come in constant contact, there is a chance they'd cop*ulate, it's basic animal instinct"

My question is this, how then can one settle down, if not being in a realtionship with the opposite sex. Can u just agree to marry some1 without knowing or studying the person?
Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 01, 2015
urchbarbie:
Av always seen these kind of comments when people ask about a no sex bfr marriage relationship;
"But I question the logic behind that principle, why be in a relationship, if you don't want to have se*x before marriage, why take that risk, why not avoid male company totally? When a male and female come in constant contact, there is a chance they'd cop*ulate, it's basic animal instinct"

My question is this, how then can one settle down, if not being in a realtionship with the opposite sex. Can u just agree to marry some1 without knowing or studying the person?
Since you tagged that this post is for people that fear God,they both can adhere to his command and abstain...When there is a resolve to obey Gods word,they can study themselves in other ways.
Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by urchbarbie(f): 3:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Lolx! Very clear n vague @d same time. Other ways like?
Veralaw:

Since you tagged that this post is for people that fear God,they both can adhere to his command and abstain...When there is a resolve to obey Gods word,they can study themselves in other ways.
Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by thorpido(m): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2015
There's nothing wrong with being in a relationship and yet want no sex.
You can share moments together.
How about meeting at a park?
How about eateries?
How about seeing each other in other public places?

You don't have to go to each other's houses and if it becomes absolutely essential,you can go with company and do not pass the night.

Courtship is important and you need to spend time togethersuch you can have meaningful discussions that will affect you future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by urchbarbie(f): 3:28am On Jan 01, 2015
Tnx dear! Its advisable then! Courtship is? Cos I wonder how 1 wld get to knw who he/she wld spend d rest of dier lives with. Tnx bro
thorpido:
How about eateries?

You don't have to go to each other's houses and if it becomes absolutely essential,you can go with company and do not pass the night.

Courtship is important and you need to spend time togethersuch you can have meaningful discussions that will affect you future.
Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by Emmyginger(m): 3:32am On Jan 01, 2015
u dnt need to study d person if d person is meant for u
Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2015
thorpido:
How about eateries?

then @ last she ends up marrying an impotent man who can't even get it up. Or should she tell d man, " no sex but just bring out ur thing and make it stand 4 me so I'll know ur man enough "
Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Emmyginger:

That is talk straight from fantasy land. There is no such thing as a person meant for you, we all get to choose.
Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by urchbarbie(f): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2015
This is a wrong notion I must confess.
Emmyginger:
LordReed:

That is talk straight from fantasy land. There is no such thing as a person meant for you, we all get to choose.
Fantasy world my dear!
lofty900:
then @ last she ends up marrying an impotent man who can't even get it up. Or should she tell d man, " no sex but just bring out ur thing and make it stand 4 me so I'll know ur man enough "

IMO! If ure pure abt d relationship from d outset, dat won't be an issue. Let d other person knw abt "ur" condition, God wld definitely work tinx out. Ppl marry disabled everyday, d blind, crippled etc. What if he is fine bfr d marriage and afterwrds disaster strikes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Who Fear God! by thorpido(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2015
lofty900:
They can discuss it.I believe there are subtle ways of also finding out about someone's sexuality.
A lady in my church married a guy on a wheelchair.They have a baby now.I doubt they had sex before marriage.
They must have ironed out the issue of potency.I'm sure the pastor must have been involved too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fresh And Ready Made AS You Have Always Wanted. / . / Naughty Wife’s Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.