Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (953 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by ProfEinstein: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: . by HungerBAD: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Some years ago.

During my undergraduate days, I traveled to Auchi Polytechnic to see my then girlfriend, and on getting to her hostel, noticed a group of girls beating another girl up and even tearing her clothes up.

Asked what she did, and was told it was the 4th time in a week she had been caught stealing. This time she was caught stealing female panties dried out in the Sun.

This particular girl had been caught several times stealing.

From what I gathered, she comes from a wealthy home and the things she stole, are things she could afford a thousand times.

She was just simply a thief, who instinctively just steal without knowing why. There are people like that.

So why do I bring this story up? Some times people are born the way they are, no man of God or even beatings or family meetings can change them.

Some change by themselves after sometime, but a larger percentage usually end up destroying themselves from the stealing thing.

Between 2010 to 2013, I was working in another country, and on getting back to the United States, was told one of the most respected members of the Church I attend was caught shop lifting in Macy's.

Went online to check for his mugshot, and truly he was there. This is a Millionaire in Dollars who was caught stealing a Cologne and boxers worth about just $340.

Sorry to use the word, but a thief is a thief and there is nothing you can do.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Is not his fault ok,I dnt knw why that kleptomaniac don't av a solution,just keep anything u knw he can take out of his reach asap...

(1) (Reply)

True Confessions: I Cheated. / Missing Person: Segun Giwa / 5 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.