Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Importers In The House: Attention Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers In The House: Attention Please (1078 Views)

Pls MINI Importers In D HOUSE Help. / Seeking For Major Paraffin Wax Importers In Nigeria / Importers In The House Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importers In The House: Attention Please by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Good morning and happy new year.

Please I am currently discussing with a polythene pack manufacturer in China. I want them to produce branded polythene bags for my products which seems cheaper over dia.

I want to know if it's LEGAL to import polythene bags into Nigeria.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Importers In The House: Attention Please by osile2012: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
TheLight001:

Please I am currently discussing with a polythene pack manufacturer in China. I want them to produce branded polythene bags for my products which seems cheaper over dia.

[size=15pt]Patronize Nigerian manufacturers grin grin[/size]
Re: Importers In The House: Attention Please by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
osile2012:

[size=15pt]Patronize Nigerian manufacturers grin grin[/size]

Yes, I love Nigeria, and I'm proud of Nigeria. But as a business man, I always look for ways to cut down my expenses without compromising quality.

That of China is much cheaper grin than what is obtainable from Nigerian manufacturers. So therefore, I have to opt to China for as long as its legal.
Re: Importers In The House: Attention Please by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
TheLight001:

I need a quick answer to this please.
Re: Importers In The House: Attention Please by darmochy1(m): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2015
I believe if your goods will be shipped through the 3rd party agents, you're safe. You only need to worry about whether it's legal or not if you're using dhl, FedEx ....

Re: Importers In The House: Attention Please by Debesther: 1:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Am interested in this trend/ business.House pls respond
Re: Importers In The House: Attention Please by delaruh(m): 6:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Use the local agent , u are free because ur agent will take care of the custom duty.
Re: Importers In The House: Attention Please by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Thank u all for your contributions. Really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

8 Behaviours That Will Change Your Current Income Status Instantly / What 3 Questions Will You Ask Aliko Dangote If You Were Given The Opportunity? / How To Detect A Hidden Camera In A Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.