Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials (1774 Views)

Lease Autodesk Product Design Collection And AEC Collection / Unboxing The Bluboo Maya Max 4G+ Phablet First Impressions (phonetweakers) / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by dapojaja(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Entertain with powerful 3D animation software plus detail video tutorials

Produce higher quality entertainment content with 3D animation software in the AutodeskĀ® Entertainment Creation Suites. With an array of specialized creative toolsets integrated to form a modern, flexible pipeline, the suites help you tackle current projects and prepare for opportunities.

Included software

Maya. Create 3D animation with production-proven tools for modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering.
3ds Max. Unleash your creativity with the production-proven package for 3D modeling, animation, effects, and rendering.
Softimage. Create effects with ICE and the AutodeskĀ® Face RobotĀ® facial animation toolset.
MotionBuilder. Experience a nonlinear editing shift for virtual production with real-time 3D character animation software.
Mudbox. Easily create highly detailed organic models using intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting tools.
SketchBook Designer. Explore design concepts, and produce high-quality illustrations.

Features

Animation
Lifelike facial animation. Create lifelike facial animation faster.
Production-proven animation toolsets. Use production-proven animation toolsets.
Real-time animation. Benefit from mocap and animation retargeting.

Modeling
High-quality mesh and surface modeling. Model believable characters and environments.
Intuitive character sculpting. Sculpt and texture believable characters.
Procedural geometry creation. Model geometry procedurally in Softimage ICE.

Simulation and effects
Procedural effects without scripting. Create procedural effects without scripting.
Real-time ragdolls. Create realistic ragdoll simulations with MotionBuilder.
Realistic simulations. Create realistic simulations with Maya or 3ds Max.

Workflow and pipeline
Efficient cross-product workflows. Consistent interfaces support efficient workflows.
Intuitive concept art creation. Explore and present new ideas.
More flexible pipelines. Pipeline flexibility can help you win more work.
Production-proven tools. Use production-proven tools.
Streamlined data transfer workflows. Spend less time on data transfer.

contact me on 08035282636 .

Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2015
I called but you didnt pick. Where is your location please ?
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2015
where's your location and how can we get it?
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by dapojaja(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Am sorry about missing ur call Guitarlife. Am currently in Abeokuta, Ogun State. I can make it available through registered postal mail. Both the software and Tutorials Videos DVDs goes for 8.5k, 6 DVDs all together, thanks.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2015
dapojaja:
Am sorry about missing ur call Guitarlife. Am currently in Abeokuta, Ogun State. I can make it available through registered postal mail. Both the software and Tutorials Videos DVDs goes for 5k, 6 DVDs all together, thanks.
Boss am also in abeokuta. Abeg gimne ur whatsap or bbm.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by kayowalemi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
i've been looking for this for a long time..
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Can anyone without any knowledge of animation (except a passionate interest) successfully teach themselves through what you are offering? Thanks.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bookmarked
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by dapojaja(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
mazado:
Can anyone without any knowledge of animation (except a passionate interest) successfully teach themselves through what you are offering? Thanks.

Am not an expert in the field, but the tutorials are from autodesk. So I believe the tutorials should get you the basics of what you need, thanks.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by kayowalemi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Are you sure they will work very well? I will call you tomorrow morning.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by cpdapz: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Pls am interested in these software, where are you based and how can I get it, how can i pay? pls i need ur response ASAP.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by Yahooligan: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm really interested in this software. Am using very old 2009 version of Maya and 3DMax. Since you are not in Lagos, how can you get it to me, can it get to me thru postal, pls PM me. Thanks.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by dapojaja(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2015
I am not in Lagos, but the DVDs are now available with my contact in Ketu, Lagos. For installation assistance, i can guide u on phone, otherwise I can make myself available in Lagos to do it at extra charge of N5,000. For those in Lagos, Abeokuta and environs you can pay on collecting the DVDs while people in other locations will have to pay to my account and delivery is by registered postal exclusive of DVDs charge. I will PM you with details of my account info on request. Thanks.
Re: Autodesk Animation 2014 DVD (motion Builder, Maya, 3D Max) with Video Tutorials by LucemFerre: 5:08pm On May 04, 2015
mazado:

Get a more basic tutorial suite... this package is for intermediate users... u need to learn about the interface (don't laugh... seriously, maya interface looks fu<king scary to beginners)... basic modelling, texturing, rigging (the pain in the as5) skinning etc.

there are lot of free stuffs on youtube that could get you through well...

welcome...to the world where the limit of your imagination is the only limit

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + For Sale / Mint Lenovo A396 Android Phone For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S6 Deal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.