Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes (1601 Views)

8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / 5 Money Mistakes Nigerian Women Are Making / The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes by youwininfo: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2015
youwin! Batch 4 2015 project application-
What to do if you are new Youwin! BATCH 4 2015 is out and I believe you must have heard about it. The youwin! Batch 4 is a grant awards given by the federal government of Nigeria from 2011 when 110,000 applicants applied. In the end, it was only 25, 000 that submitted application and six thousand were successfully selected. Youwin! 4 2015 is here again. In this article, I want to talk about what you can do if you are relatively new to the program. Here is some helpful guide on youwin! 2015 batch 4.
more info here http://www.howtogetyouwin.com/youwin-batch-4-2015/
Step one

If you are new to the youwin! Learn about it here on this site. Begin by reading our previous articles which includes

What is youwin all about?

How to get youwin! In 2015

Things to consider before submitting your application

How to find a profitable business idea in 24 hours

There are more articles but this should be a starting point.

youwin3-business-plan-competition-2013 YOUWIN1-BUSINESS-SECTOR

Step two for youwin! Application

For the second step , you need to find a good business idea that you believe you can do even if no one is there to help you.

After reading my article on getting a youwin! 4 programme awards.

Let this business idea be what you have researched before now. You see its better you come up with it so that you might be able to defend it during the youwin interview.

Yes there is going to be an interview if you make the final cut. You may read about it here.

Step three

Prepare a business plan

For your youwin! 2015 application , you need to prepare a business plan

What is a business plan?

It is a plan that ensures that all you intend to achieve and do is met . it is a guide.

A business plan is a written map activity that draws you closer to a goal.

If you want to build a house , you need to call the architect to draw a plan.

The essence of doing this is to give the builders something to work with.

Now that you have a fair understanding of what a business plan is it time to draw one.

So what’s the next thing, you need to get a sample business plan. A simple and straight forward business plan samples can be gotten all over the internet. Do a Google search for samples of business plan download. After some search, you should get some samples. I plan to upload a sample of a real business plan http://www.howtogetyouwin.com/youwin-batch-4-2015/
Re: How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes by Poindexter: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2015
2015; My year to win in extraordinary, divine ways. Click like to claim it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes by uchezdedon(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice and interesting tread. Thanks for such helpful information.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Fund For Sale At #175 To $1 / (photo) Rich Man Vs Poor Man's Signature / Money Transfers To Nigeria Suspended?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.