Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Please I Need Advise On How To Save - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advise On How To Save (1079 Views)

Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise On How To Save by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Goodmorning and happy new year to everyone. Please i need matured advise on how to save from my monthly income because i find it hard to do that.and also what kind of business can one do in Nigeria that is profitable?. Please help house.thanks
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by eleko1: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Discipline is it. Stop eating anyhow like elephant.What U need can wait till have the means.Wisdom make Men wise
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2015
troubled:
Goodmorning and happy new year to everyone. Please i need matured advise on how to save from my monthly income because i find it hard to do that.and also what kind of business can one do in Nigeria that is profitable?. Please help house.thanks
discipline and make sure u separate what's meant for savings b4 spending on any other thing.
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by mukthar2000(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2015
my own advice is , if u are a working class and ur company have co operative pls try to join so that specific amount we be deducting from ur salary straight away from ur salary for certain amount, after then u can request for x2 of ur contributions and I can now tell u the businesses
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=yomi007k post=29387434][/quote]lolz... Bro thnks for your compliment... People dnt read the book of proverbs anymore...
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by yomi007k(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lolz... Bro thnks for your compliment... People dnt read the book of proverbs anymore...
Yes o.
Remove alcohol, girls n airtime from ur life n WATCH UR SAVINGS GROW.
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
yomi007k:

Yes o.
Remove alcohol, girls n airtime from ur life n WATCH UR SAVINGS GROW.
lol i can manage with airtym buh things like data subscription r a no no.... As for babes, am tryn to fix myself onto just one..nd one alone....
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by yomi007k(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol i can manage with airtym buh things like data subscription r a no no.... As for babes, am tryn to fix myself onto just one..nd one alone....
Data subscription is cheaper than airtime in the long run.
U go still buy airtime n stuffs for ur babe.
E nor easy man
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2015
yomi007k:

Data subscription is cheaper than airtime in the long run.
U go still buy airtime n stuffs for ur babe.
E nor easy man
no no... I now spend 2500 naira evry month on airtym... I'v stopd usin browsing fone nd switched ova to torchlight.... Nd as for buyn airtym for my babe...at least its still my responsibility.... She can buy stuffs for herself joor...
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by Richy4(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
It is very simple.just write down a realistic target of the amount you want to save for every month. Then calculate it in a year and tell yourself this is it.
I know it is difficult if you are addicted to something or family pressure or friends who feel you are working therefore let's spend your money.
Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by Day169: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just read "The Richest Man in Babylon", follow the steps n u r on ur way. U may need 2 read it more than once to grasp the rules but it'll b worth the effort.
PS ..the book is widely available.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On How To Save by obiak4(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
bro you have to set a priority as to what you want and stick to it cut down on the unessesary things u don't need and also invest invest invest on your savings,cut down on babes that is the real money sucker.and also you can invest in Treasury bills but not now ooooo after elections
my 500000000000000000 cowries contribution

(1) (Reply)

Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? / My Lesbian Secret... Must read! / Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.