Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Happy New Year To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year To All Nigerians (354 Views)

See New Donald Trump Policy That Will Adversely Affect All Nigerians / Good News! NNPC To Distribute Free Gas Cylinders To All Nigerians / We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To All Nigerians by argon500: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2015
It is a brighter day for me as I looked up into the sky and see how blue it is. Feeling like Boss on the 1st of Jan 2015. You want to know why? I made two FP with some other goodies at my side. Is that not a sign of a year of success for me and for anyone reading this. New Year arrives with hopes and it gives us new courage and belief for a very new start.
Nigeria belongs to us all. We shouldn't be having any thought of destruction towards our noble country. Fine, we may have our political, religious, ethic problems, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have mind of working together to build our nation to be one of the best in the world. To be honest, most of our past and present leaders have failed us. The question now is, are we ready to fail ourself? Wake up, this is new year, one love, one nation. As a citizen of Nigeria, it is your duty to have a positive thought toward the country. Shun destruction, shun violent, avoid trouble. Attract success, think about future of you in a dream country. If you destroy it now, that means no future. Let us put our political differences at a side, yes I mean the E-war members and political members. Let us reason together ans build our nation.
Wish you a very Happy New Year.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Our Future, Not Just Elections / Smartphones - Buy Online | Pay On Jumia | Jumia Nigeria / ‘Jonathan Best Candidate For Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.