Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others (913 Views)

EFCC Chair Magu Orders Arrest Of Agency’s Director, Others / EFCC Chair Magu Orders Arrest Of Agency’s Director, Others / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by IamDejman(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2015
The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, has picked the Vice Chairman, Lagos West Senatorial district of the party, Chief Folusho Ologunde, as the Director General of his campaign organisation.

According to a statement by the media team of the campaign organisation, Ologunde, who was also once the Deputy Publicity Director of the APC in Lagos State, will lead a team of “seasoned and committed politicians and professionals to co-ordinate the activities towards the election of Ambode” as governor of Lagos State in 2015.

The statement added that Mr. Adeniji Kazeem would work as the Deputy Director General of the campaign organisation.

Kazeem is an experienced lawyer and a strategist.

A former Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief of National Mirror Newspaper, Mr. Steve Ayorinde, according to the statement, would be the Director of Media and Communication for the organisation.

The statement added, “The Chief Ologunde-led team will assist the Epe-born candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, to intimate Lagosians with his manifesto of continuity and progress.

“The team will also co-ordinate the campaign that will witness a series of mega rallies, door-to-door activities and media outreach carefully designed to bring the message of Akinwunmi Ambode to every doorstep in Lagos.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/ambode-picks-campaign-director-others/

Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2015
A vote for ambode is a vote for continuity of good governance in lagos state.
Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by PentiumPro(f): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Like BRF rightly pointed out last night during the countdown, Ambode tenure will witness massive development.
We don't want Bode Jimmy Agbaje George in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by agrovick(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Iamdejman, thanks man. I greatly appreciate
Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by valdetino(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Next Gov of lagos state. keep it up bro
Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by IamDejman(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
agrovick:
Iamdejman, thanks man. I greatly appreciate
its you I should be thanking. grin
Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by agrovick(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
IamDejman:
its you I should be thanking. grin
Bros no be so ooooo.
Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by IamDejman(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
agrovick:

Bros no be so ooooo.
Na so smiley bros o
Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by agrovick(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
IamDejman:
Na so smiley bros o
Nothing do us. I appreciate
Re: Ambode Picks Campaign Director, Others by IamDejman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
agrovick:

Nothing do us. I appreciate
We thank God cool

(1) (Reply)

Parents Indict FG In Kidnap Of Chibok Girls / PDP Lagos Rally (full Video) / Nigerian Authorities Were Warned Of Boko Haram Attacks On Baga & Monguno-amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.