Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. (60640 Views)

Lautech 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olufame: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Pls! send me d past question. adeniwe@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good day to all aspirants and stalite on this forum... RKARANG, YOU ARE SIGTHED!

ALL THE BEST IN THE UPCOMING SCREENING EXERCISE.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by rkarang: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Good day to all aspirants and stalite on this forum... RKARANG, YOU ARE SIGTHED!

ALL THE BEST IN THE UPCOMING SCREENING EXERCISE.

My humble boss, thanks for the recognition sir wink You're well observed.

It's been a while now!
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
rkarang:

My humble boss, thanks for the recognition sir wink You're well observed.

It's been a while now!
abi ooo...on a low key jare...hope you are enjoying the break sha?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by rkarang: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
abi ooo...on a low key jare...hope you are enjoying the break sha?

Sure! It's going smoothly. How about yours sir?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
rkarang:

Sure! It's going smoothly. How about yours sir?
same here sir.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Marianah(f): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Plz elp me anzwr dz qwztnz 1 Doz Unilorin acpt D.e into pharmacy? 2 Iv 1 usez d Ijmb result wtz d posibility ov dem acptn d przn 4 pharmacy? 3 how many Candidatz do dey acpt into pharmacy through D.e?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by rkarang: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Marianah:
Plz elp me anzwr dz qwztnz 1 Doz Unilorin acpt D.e into pharmacy? 2 Iv 1 usez d Ijmb result wtz d posibility ov dem acptn d przn 4 pharmacy? 3 how many Candidatz do dey acpt into pharmacy through D.e?

Yeah, UNILORIN accepts IJMB into Pharmacy... Dunno the quota... What's your IJMB point?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Marianah(f): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2015
I avnt done d Ijmb program jst abt 2,jst wana b sure iv itz acptd in Unilorin
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Iamphanessa: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls has d post-utme date been fixed and hw do I get past questions for d exam i'm applying for medicine. Tank u.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Iamphanessa: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Silencerh:
Hmmmm! All those questions wey dey that past question carry weight o, the maths and chemistry no easy @all (Art Student nimi oo)! For those that have not gotten d past question, just drop your email addresses and I'll forward it to u later

My email address is adamaigbovanessa@yahoo.com. Pls forward d past questions 2 me. Thanks alot.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Silencerh(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Iamphanessa:

My email address is adamaigbovanessa@yahoo.com. Pls forward d past questions 2 me. Thanks alot.

Check your inbox
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Silencerh(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
olufame:
Pls! send me d past question. adeniwe@gmail.com
Check your inbox bro
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by debbiebliss: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Silencerh:
Check your inbox bro
Pls send me the past questions , my email adres us debby.fj@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by iyamuri(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sup....rummies,sowi pls...wanna ask if d.e candidates are to check for jamb rescheduling tins. Too..lyk jambitos......quick response wil b applaud...
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Silencerh(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
iyamuri:
Sup....rummies,sowi pls...wanna ask if d.e candidates are to check for jamb rescheduling tins. Too..lyk jambitos......quick response wil b applaud...

You just spoke my mind bro.. Hope we are not affected oooo?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by debbiebliss: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Silencerh:
Check your inbox bro
tnx bro. I received it
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by greatguru22: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
damilareoye:
firstly, awaiting result is a ’NO' for Unilorin.
secondly, you result in NCE will determine maybe you are qualified to sit for ptume or not and likewise, your combination is acceptable to study Economics Education.
@damilare, long time.. Wish to ask u dis for ur view.. My polytechnic forwarded my transcript via NIPOST but d university has not received which is going to a month now, wat do u think dt caused it and way to rectify it?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2015
greatguru22:

@damilare, long time.. Wish to ask u dis for ur view.. My polytechnic forwarded my transcript via NIPOST but d university has not received which is going to a month now, wat do u think dt caused it and way to rectify it?
Good day bro.

For the institution demanding for transcript, i guess it gives them the ability to pre-screen each aspirant in respect to the performance of such individual in his/her former institution and been able to vindicate he/she has passed every necessary courses, so for them not to have received it is quite alarming.

Now its in two sides, is either the Nipost attendant couldn't find the appropriate hand to deliver it to or they are yet to move letters going to the said destination. So, i will advice you Lodge a complain to your former school. Just explain all situation to them and things will be faster than expected. Or whatever may be the situation, they will rectify it for you. Please, do that fast.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by greatguru22: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
damilareoye:
Good day bro.

For the institution demanding for transcript, i guess it gives them the ability to pre-screen each aspirant in respect to the performance of such individual in his/her former institution and been able to vindicate he/she has passed every necessary courses, so for them not to have received it is quite alarming.

Now its in two sides, is either the Nipost attendant couldn't find the appropriate hand to deliver it to or they are yet to move letters going to the said destination. So, i will advice you Lodge a complain to your former school. Just explain all situation to them and things will be faster than expected. Or whatever may be the situation, they will rectify it for you. Please, do that fast.
I went to d polytechnic i finished from today to ask them why d university where my transcript was sent is yet to get d transcript, they said they have sent it and they gave me a confirmation that truely they have sent it...
Just wondering why d transcript has not been delivered, though d university resumed from strike last week but i went there this week to check sayin they have not got it.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
greatguru22:

I went to d polytechnic i finished from today to ask them why d university where my transcript was sent is yet to get d transcript, they said they have sent it and they gave me a confirmation that truely they have sent it...
Just wondering why d transcript has not been delivered, though d university resumed from strike last week but i went there this week to check sayin they have not got it.
definitely, the school strike cause the delay. So, you can wait a little bit more or get the nipost details from your former school and make a follow-up.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olazy6(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
, v obtained my d.e form, proceeding to
obtain my adm form..initially i opted for 2
schl in d d.e...unilorin as 1st choice while
unibuja was choosed as secnd preferred.....d
issue nw is dt, sum1 told me dt i shld not
obtain d both skul adm form, lyk i can only obtain one of d two skuls form if i dont want my
admissn to b nulled, nd i wl not b given
adm....is ds true?....or wat can yu say to ds?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olazy6(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
, v obtained my d.e form, proceeding to
obtain my adm form..initially i opted for 2
schl in d d.e...unilorin as 1st choice while
unibuja was choosed as secnd preferred.....d
issue nw is dt, sum1 told me dt i shld not
obtain d both skul adm form.as in i can only obtain either of d skul form,coz if i do, my
admissn will b nulled, nd i wl not b given
adm....is ds true?....or wat can yu say to ds?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Tongsman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Maimom: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls is d d.e form still out?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by fretfingers: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi guys.
Pls I need to know this. On jambs DE portal it says registration ends 12midnight tomorow. Now after registering online and printing the necessary documents, is it still possible to submit hard copies of registered DE slip at jamb office after the registration closes online?

Pls anyone with relevant info on this should pls quote me.. thanks in adv
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by fretfingers: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Maimom:
Pls is d d.e form still out?

Yes it is still out
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by fineyemi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
These is a vital and crucial information that requires all aspirant of University of Ilorin pertaining to the release of the Post Utme/DE form.
Presently, new is circulating on all social networks this evening that University of Ilorin Post-Utme form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
Please, we will like to state categorically here that all aspirant should not fall victim or be a prey to this scavengers, anxious and fustrated admission seekers.
Though we can't give an account of what really happened this evening because if you open the undergraduate portal of UNILORIN and make an attempt to register for the Post Utme, it brings the form and payment details...
We don't really know what went wrong.....Who knows if the portal was hacked or something?
UNILORIN management will be in the best position to tell what really happened...we are expecting some update from them and it will be on this site.
Though we are sure enough candidates would have been scammed this evening, but if you try opening that portal again to-night, it reads "sorry, pre-admission screening registration is closed for this session.
Please we really understand how anxious and eager most aspirants are, but always remember that "SLOW AND STEADY, WIN THE RACE". Lets be patient and vigilant, onces the registration commences, it will be indicated on the school site at www.unilorin.edu.ng.
Do you know you can save a candidate? Then share this message to groups and forward it to your friends too.
Guru9ja says: Stay focuss and be vigilant. Avoid scammers and look before you leap and also don't engage yourself in any fraudulent act.

Source: http://www.guru9ja.com/2015/07/must-read-unilorin-post-utmede-20152016.html

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by hammedonisade(m): 3:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Silencerh:

Check your inbox
please, can i get the past question, my email: onisadeayobami@gmail.com...
and i chose unilorin for second choice... is there anybody in the house that got admitted or has someone that got admitted into the school with second choice please, i need urgent replies, so i won't waste my money... thanks, house
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Adeshizzy: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
pls does unilorin accept OND in computer science for information and communication science via direct entry .I need a reply asap
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Adeshizzy: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2015
can someone send me the past questions… I'm in need of it.. I'm begging.. my email is imamhabeeb10@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Adeshizzy: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2015
hammedonisade:

please, can i get the past question, my email: onisadeayobami@gmail.com...
and i chose unilorin for second choice... is there anybody in the house that got admitted or has someone that got admitted into the school with second choice please, i need urgent replies, so i won't waste my money... thanks, house

I don't think unilorin accept second choice.. which course did you apply to

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.