Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. (60641 Views)

Lautech 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
thaoveeq:
pal i apply for business administration D.E i score 56% in p-utme.
pls does unilorin admit bus admin ND for bus admin
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by genius123(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Pls guys I need unilorin d.e past questions ayomimfabiyi@yahoo.com tnx so much
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by yinkacruxzy: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Silencerh:
Hmmmm! All those questions wey dey that past question carry weight o, the maths and chemistry no easy @all (Art Student nimi oo)! For those that have not gotten d past question, just drop your email addresses and I'll forward it to u later
dynaminism@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by areo2: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Areolumide3@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by topwhiz: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please I also need the D.E past questions (Science)....topwhiz5@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by fretfingers: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
yinkacruxzy:
dynaminism@gmail.com

28oct.leke@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by genius123(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
ayomimfabiyi@yahoo.com I want d post-utme past question
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by shurlar50(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
asola201@gmail.com. Please help me with some past questions
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by xtemabby(f): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
yinkacruxzy:
dynaminism@gmail.com
Xtemabbey@gmail.com..pls I'll b xpect..buss admin aspirant.God bless u
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Okeytus(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
pls also send to my mail,okeytus@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by areo2: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pls someone should help add this number to the whatsapp groups 08166558083
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by fretfingers: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2016
28oct.leke@gmail.com (past questions pls)
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
pucelle:
please i need to clarify something

I am about to write this upcoming Waec,because my first Waec result was incomplete,I had D7, in mathematics but I have an upper credit in my OND food tech,please will it be advisable to buy this year (2016) jamb direct entry form,for unilorin?

cc seyikp. damilareoye

At the registration point for the DE, it is certain you will be required to fill in your olevel results together with your entry result (OND).

Equally, I think the waec body are quick in releasing results now than they do before which will make your latest waec result available before the admission in proper.

With the above, you can go ahead to purchase the the DE form hoping to update the data when the result is out

And even at that, if you are given admission with you previous data (which you have tendency of being given because it doesn't count much at this stage), you will then further be asked to upload all your credentials together with your DE statement of result and olevel results which will lead to either you will be cleared to study your preferred course or not. At this point in time, your current waec should be available and you will upload it.

Go ahead.

Success in your forth coming exam.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
damilareoye:

At the registration point for the DE, it is certain you will be required to fill in your olevel results together with your entry result (OND).

Equally, I think the waec body are quick in releasing results now than they do before which will make your latest waec result available before the admission in proper.

With the above, you can go ahead to purchase the the DE form hoping to update the data when the result is out

And even at that, if you are given admission with you previous data (which you have tendency of being given because it doesn't count much at this stage), you will then further be asked to upload all your credentials together with your DE statement of result and olevel results which will lead to either you will be cleared to study your preferred course or not. At this point in time, your current waec should be available and you will upload it.

Go ahead.

Success in your forth coming exam.
wow,thank you for your fast reply.

please when is the form closing?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
pucelle:

wow,thank you for your fast reply.

please when is the form closing?

Sis, I believe you know the process? Just in case,

Buy jamb DE form at any approved outlet and choose Unilorin as ur preferred institution.

Wait for when Unilorin post utme will be out and purchase it as well .

I can't vividly say when the jamb form will close o but it should be up to 2 months time........ I guess.

Unilorin Post utme definitely will be out after the completion of second semester.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Julidab: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
please i have second class upper BSc in biochemistry. I want to apply for d.e to study medicine and surgery in UNILORIN. How possible is the admission please. And in the requirement, is nysc certificate compulsory for admission. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Kayruks: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls, I need UNILORIN DE past questions on Electrical Engineering. Godskingsley@gmail.com
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by tingFanG: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
damilareoye:

Sis, I believe you know the process? Just in case,

Buy jamb DE form at any approved outlet and choose Unilorin as ur preferred institution.

Wait for when Unilorin post utme will be out and purchase it as well .

I can't vividly say when the jamb form will close o but it should be up to 2 months time........ I guess.

Unilorin Post utme definitely will be out after the completion of second semester.

Please can I apply for unilorin DE without jamb regularisation by selecting other diploma at the point of registration?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
tingFanG:

Please can I apply for unilorin DE without jamb regularisation by selecting other diploma at the point of registration?
I don't know much about this but taking last year into consideration, any diploma you intend applying for using DE should/must be with Jamb regularisation.

My friend couldn't even get to registration stage immediately he clicked "DE", because the next thing he was asked to do is to supply the jamb regularisation number/code.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by prime5052(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Plz.....Wat is d minimum ijmb points require by a non indigene of kwara for biochem?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by tingFanG: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2016
damilareoye:
I don't know much about this but taking last year into consideration, any diploma you intend applying for using DE should/must be with Jamb regularisation.

My friend couldn't even get to registration stage immediately he clicked "DE", because the next thing he was asked to do is to supply the jamb regularisation number/code.

You mean he couldn't register on unilorin website after he successfully registered jamb de
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 5:05am On Apr 21, 2016
tingFanG:

You mean he couldn't register on unilorin website after he successfully registered jamb de
NO, He couldn't register for DE on Jamb site.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by sammyyung40: 9:44pm On May 16, 2016
Uthman2senior:
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Sheenor: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
damilareoye:
NO, He couldn't register for DE on Jamb site.

You're doing a good job here sir, nice one. Do you have idea on D.E for HND in the department of computer engineering? What's the entry requirement?? Thanks in advance.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sheenor:

You're doing a good job here sir, nice one. Do you have idea on D.E for HND in the department of computer engineering? What's the entry requirement?? Thanks in advance.
Good evening bro ...... I know little about the entry requirement of the course reason being that am not familiar with the department but the basic for unilorin which i know is.

1. Complete o'level in respect to the course to avoid being giving another course.

2. Upper credit in the OND/ HND in view so as to meet up with the aggregates required.

Any other thing you wish to know, state it here. I might do well by finding it out for you ..
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Sheenor: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
damilareoye:
Good evening bro ...... I know little about the entry requirement of the course reason being that am not familiar with the department but the basic for unilorin which i know is.

1. Complete o'level in respect to the course to avoid being giving another course.

2. Upper credit in the OND/ HND in view so as to meet up with the aggregates required.

Any other thing you wish to know, state it here. I might do well by finding it out for you ..

Thanks a bunch sire.. Do HND still need to write post ume? If yes, does it differ with that of ND?

What's the tuition fee for engineering courses?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sheenor:

Thanks a bunch sire.. Do HND still need to write post ume? If yes, does it differ with that of ND?

What's the tuition fee for engineering courses?
Sir, every entry into undergraduate will pass through post utme and it will be the same as the one of ND and utme.......... Funny though. Only postgraduate students have different entry level exam.

For tuition fee, #110k with acceptance fee inclusive should cover you for a fresher.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Sheenor: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2016
damilareoye:
Sir, every entry into undergraduate will pass through post utme and it will be the same as the one of ND and utme.......... Funny though. Only postgraduate students have different entry level exam.

For tuition fee, #110k with acceptance fee inclusive should cover you for a fresher.

That's cool. Please, can you help me with the school computer engineering curriculum and syllabus? I'll be rounding up my HND program soon, and apply DE into the uni straight up. But I need to know the course content so as to compare and know what to face later. Thanking you in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.