Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 (4471 Views)

Upcoming Infinix HOT 3 Smartphone From Infinix Mobility / Look At The Upcoming Infinix Note 2 / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by mrcassanova(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015

Though it us not official yet, a supposed insider source has tipped us off claiming Infinix is already working on the Infinix Zero 2 but there is no details on specification, features or pricing infos at the moment.

It is normal for every successful smartphone to have a successor, the Infinix Zero was successful in the Nigerian sense 'over 50,000 units shipped in the first 3 weeks of release' the figures could have risen since launch,; so it was successful.

The first point of call is the battery; the company could make do with increasing the battery capacity (1920mAh) is somehow too small for an Android device with full operation. Asides that the upgrades would be minimal, maybe increase in display size, the resolution, 4G LTE support (that's not necessary in Nigeria ATM), 5MP or 8MP front camera, etc

Infinix would be looking to keep the price affordable whilst also making sure the Infinix Zero 2 is a worth successor to the Infinix zero.

User Opinions are all welcome.

http://thegadgetsfreak.com/what-to-expect-from-the-infinix-zero-2-smartphone/
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by Skillz02(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
undecided
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by Whizpeter(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
At the end it would be sold for below 25k

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by mrcassanova(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Whizpeter:
At the end it would be sold for below 25k

The Infinix Zero is currently selling for N30,000 plus even on Konga.
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by invisibility: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2015
The zero's glassy design is excellent and should be left unchanged in the next version.Only they'd be sure to make it very strong & hard to break.Also a removable battery will be very welcomed.Its stunning glassy sony ericcson appearance was its main attraction.

3 Likes

Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by Silvani(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
They should give much concentration on BATTERY and Camera quality

I expect 4000 mAh battery with 3X fast charge technology

13mp SONY or Samsung real camera + 5mp front camera

Full HD display of 1080 x 1920 pixels (+ better ppi up to 400)

Latest Android Version: Lollipop 5.0.2 with support for future update/upgrade

NFC

Sensors like tap to wake, compass etc

USB OTG

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by Tylerblaze9(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please guys how can i root my Infinix zero its proven very sturborn have use so many rootin apps but still aint rooting please help
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by SirLewis(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Will it actually come with a gorilla corning glass this time around?
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by Akamo5(m): 2:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Tylerblaze9:
Please guys how can i root my Infinix zero its proven very sturborn have use so many rootin apps but still aint rooting please help
use kingroot v3.5.0......u can contact me on whatsapp 08068282549
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by basilica1(m): 4:15am On Apr 27, 2015
d infinix zero 2 should come with infrared blaster, thump print sensor, & even water restisant and battery should be up 2 5,000mah or more den it will beat other phones hand down in d market and Finnally d processor shuld be higher, infinix taking over d world
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by okoligee: 8:52am On May 14, 2015
At least 3500mah removable battery, IPS, 5.5 inch screen with 299ppi, better camera quality and the phone should not be heating up then keep the price low as usual. No 64bit process so d price will b low,
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by okoligee: 8:54am On May 14, 2015
low price remain d priority of infinix
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2015
When I look at comments I see here I just laugh!!

U want over 400ppi

4000mah(someone even said 5000mah)

Ir blaster

Nfc

Even 4g etc.

And yet u want dem to sell it below 28k??

Do u realise most parts of a. Device are bought elsewhere b4 adding dem?

If infinix put all dis things and increase the price to 50k una go say e too cost,eat ya fone and all dat

How much are device of this same features y'all looking for out there??

Huawei asend mate 7 over 80k

Jiayu s3 advanced 50k and so on

Well that said all me just expect is a strong body(which dey claim kevlar is)

2gb ram,just 5inch(anything above is enormously uncalled for)

A gud display of FHD@321ppi atleast

And if dey can't make the ba3 4000mah,it should atleast be 3000mah

A moderate price(atleast 30k)

2 Likes

Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by yungdizzy: 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
Guys!! You forgot to ask wireless charging angry undecided
You want a cheap phone With Almost s6 specs for 30 k..lol.. Una go old
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by akinlolusewanu9(m): 1:53am On May 23, 2015
This is what I was able to gather regarding the ainfinix Zero 2 http://phonegist..com/2015/05/infinix-zero-2-specifications-and.html
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by Hamidicson42(m): 5:35am On May 23, 2015
Silvani:

NFC

USB OTG
sure
Re: What To Expect From The Upcoming Infinix Zero 2 by donbenie(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2015
Silvani:

NFC

USB OTG
Seriously,tell me you're joking,you want all these features in the phone and you're ready to pay how much for them,let me guess 30k..there already many phones in the market with such features,I suggest you should go and price them and come back with the feedback..SMH

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6s Most Likely To Be Announced On September 9 / Mtn Is Giving Out Free 100mb. Enter To Get Yours / How To Format Or Hard Reset Nokia N8 & C7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.