Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? (2656 Views)

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. / How Many Years Old Is Your Present SIM card? Mine Is 8years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Vicben(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Back in those days, I don't use to see a need why one should have more than one mobile phone network, hence, I was up rightly not in for dual SIM phones when China started manufacturing them back in those years. I say so because back then, where I used to live, we usually don't get to experience the now everyday 'bad or no network' experience we get everyday from the mobile phone network providers.

Today, being the first day of the year, I woke up early in the morning with the hope of seeing a bunch of new year wishes on my main line which is MTN, and to send same to my contacts but instead, I woke up with no network from MTN.

it's been over 8 hours now and there's still no network. I don't know what I'd have been doing now if not for my second phone with GLO network. This glo would gradually become my main network soon, going by what MTN has been doing to me recently.

What surprise or gift has your network given you on this new year day?
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by wiseone28: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Vicben:
Back in those days, I don't use to see a need why one should have more than one mobile phone network, hence, I was up rightly not in for dual SIM phones when China started manufacturing them back in those years. I say so because back then, where I used to live, we usually don't get to experience the now everyday 'bad or no network' experience we get everyday from the mobile phone network providers.

Today, being the first day of the year, I woke up early in the morning with the hope of seeing a bunch of new year wishes on my main line which is MTN, and to send same to my contacts but instead, I woke up with no network from MTN.

it's been over 8 hours now and there's still no network. I don't know what I'd have been doing now if not for my second phone with GLO network. This glo would gradually become my main network soon, going by what MTN has been doing to me recently.

sorry no cry i will call mtn ceo immediately

2 Likes

Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by DahtzFestjayz: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Its the MTN Surprise *New Year Special*
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by CuteDude53(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Why don't you check on other people using MTN in your compound or area,maybe your sim card is faulty?

1 Like

Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Whizpeter(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
CuteDude53:
Why don't you check on other people using MTN in your compound or area,maybe your sim card is faulty?
Na Wetin im for do first be this

1 Like

Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by joedejana(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Misleading headings

1 Like

Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Vicben(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
CuteDude53:
It's not just on my phone, it's whole of Gboko. no one using MTN has network here
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by CuteDude53(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Vicben:
It's not just on my phone, it's whole of Gboko. no one using MTN has network here
;DGboko...where's gboko in nigeria?
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by CuteDude53(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Same thing happen to students in yabatech grin...Empty-Hen network coverage is very bad inside yabatech.
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by lilmax(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Etisalat wishes you a very happy and prosperous 2015.thank you for choosing etisalat
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Vicben(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
CuteDude53:

Benue grin
CuteDude53:

Benue
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by DopeAngel(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Vicben:

it all depends on ur location for people that lives in remote villages they are bound to be affected with bad network. Just saying
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Vicben:

guy so nah gboko you dey grin no wonder
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by motherlode: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mine was that when i was determined to call my pals in order to wish them a happy new and prosperous year this mawin; all i heard while trying to call was that "my call credit had been exhausted and my call terminated" which is not so because i had enough airtime to do that and when i checked my balance, it was intact.
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Mczigx(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Urz iz even beta....i woke up diz mawin nd discovered dat 50 50 naira had bin deducted from each of my lines 4 callertunes i didnt subscribe 4
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by That9jaVine(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Its the MTN Surprise *New Year Special*

Indeed
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Vicben(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Abbey2sam:

guy so nah gboko you dey grin no wonder
What do you know about that town?
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by Genea(f): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
motherlode:
Mine was that when i was determined to call my pals in order to wish them a happy new and prosperous year this mawin; all i heard while trying to call was that "my call credit had been exhausted and my call terminated" which is not so because i had enough airtime to do that and when i checked my balance, it was intact.
send data off in capital letters to 131
Re: MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? by AGBb(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Mczigx:
Urz iz even beta....i woke up diz mawin nd discovered dat 50 50 naira had bin deducted from each of my lines 4 callertunes i didnt subscribe 4
mine is d same. They keep on deducting my airtime. Na God go punish them.

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Tecno Phone, What Other Phone Can I Buy With 15 To 20k? / Xiaomi's Mi Mix Is Almost All Screen / Tecno W1 Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.