Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic (2222 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is Ademola Aderinde, one of the protesters killed during the subsidy protest by Nigerian policemen acting on orders from Abuja. This is not under Buhari's regime!

4 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
RIP!
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by overhypedsteve(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
I Condemn this. This is lawlessness. The life of human need to be respected in any government. This young man was killed cold blooded. Is this a country?
Well, may we win where others fail.

4 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
DELETED

May the soul of the departed rest in Peace

cry cry embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Rawani: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
And the trend will continue if the fisherman is not shipped back to the creeks a.s.a.p. Prices of cars are already increasing as from today, Jan 1st, as the Federal Government begins the collection of 70 per cent duty on second-hand vehicles imported into the country; what a thoughtful subsidy protest anniversary present.

7 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Baseless!

Happy New Year!

Are you just programmed to be heartless?

Ponder! We are talking about human life here!

Happy birthday sir!

7 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
overhypedsteve:
I Condemn this. This is lawlessness. The life of human need to be respected in any government. This young man was killed cold blooded. Is this a country?
Well, may we win where others fail.

it's gruesome!
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Rawani:
And the trend will continue if the fisherman is not shipped back to the creeks a.s.a.p. Prices of cars are already increasing...

I don't think he would survive this time around! The Echo of Change is so loud now!

7 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by kokoA(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
And they want me to vote GEJ again I'd rather dump my PVC in river Niger.. Mcheewww..

8 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by donphilopus: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Baseless!

Happy New Year!

Hypocrite. I guess it wouldn't have been baseless if this thread were about the people killed during the 2011 post election violence!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
kokoA:
And they want me to vote GEJ again I'd rather dump my PVC in river Niger.. Mcheewww..

I told someone I rather have my throat slit than vote jonathan next month!

7 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Alphaoscar: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
RIP to the innocent souls. as for the evil government in Abuja, their days are numbered by the special grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by ayukdaboss(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
We've experienced very high rate of extra judicial killings in this country over recent years. RIP to those who have lost their lives.

The only thing working in this man's regime are the Trains. I hope there's a rail route that can convey this man to Otuoke very soon.

4 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
If the op was really interested in the death of those people, would have made sense. But as always, they're always looking for how to score cheap political goals.

Shame on you op and RIP to the dead. Keep using people's death for political goals and may God judge you based on your heart.

2 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
iv4fb:
[s]If the op was really interested in the death of those people, would have made sense. But as always, they're always looking for how to score cheap political goals.

Shame on you op and RIP to the dead. Keep using people's death for political goals and may God judge you based on your heart.[/s]

You can conveniently say so because he was not your brother,cousin or nephew!

Just shut up!

5 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I told someone I rather have my throat slit than vote jonathan next month!

When GEJ is re elected you should join the protest and stay in front

Be rest assured that you will neither receive

Salaries

Or

Fuel

Mark my words.
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

When GEJ is re elected you should join the protest and stay in front

Be rest assured that you will neither receive

Salaries

Or

Fuel

Mark my words.

Okay! But have you observed a minute silence for the fallen hero in that picture?

2 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
We've experienced very high rate of extra judicial killings in this country over recent years. RIP to those who have lost their lives.

The only thing working in this man's regime are the Trains. I hope there's a rail route that can convey this man to Otuoke very soon.

After GEJ re election

Form protest groups

We shall ensure that your region never enjoys our oil wealth.

No salaries

No fuel

For any region that protests. cool
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay! But have you observed a minute silence for the fallen hero in that picture?

The way I will observe yours when scarcity of salaries and fuel cause you to die of starvation

Plan your protest big time cool
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

[s]
The way I will observe yours when scarcity of salaries and fuel cause you to die of starvation

Plan your protest big time[/s] cool

Death is nothing to me! I only pity your kinds who are already dead but walking!

6 Likes

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by kestolove95(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
gej will remove fuel subsidy cum june...(ake it or leav it.
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You can conveniently say so because he was not your brother,cousin or nephew!

Just shut up!

Neither was he any of yours. Your interest is on using his death for your political issues.

Its a new year, change your ways. Leave the dead alone.

1 Like

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Death is nothing to me! I only pity your kinds who are already dead but walking!

It is nothing to you no problem

But

This time you will leave this world as a result of starvation caused by non payment of salaries and absence of fuel due to blockage of ND oil cool

Please plan your protest big time

We will teach you guys never to bite the fingers that feed you guys

We ND people feed the nation cool
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by ayukdaboss(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

After GEJ re election

Form protest groups

We shall ensure that your region never enjoys our oil wealth.

No salaries

No fuel

For any region that protests. cool
So more Nigerians would die like that innocent man?
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

[s]It is nothing to you no problem

But

This time you will leave this world as a result of starvation caused by non payment of salaries and absence of fuel due to blockage of ND oil cool

Please plan your protest big time

We will teach you guys never to bite the fingers that feed you guys

We ND people feed the nation [/s]cool

We will milk your oil till it dries up, after then Nigeria will divide anumpam!
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

We will milk your oil till it dries up, after then Nigeria will divide anumpam!

Thank God for showing your true colour

We will exchange the oil for weapons and get ready for you guys when your protest spiral towards our region.

The way we await BH Southward march so we await you guys Eastward hunger march grin
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Zikdik(m): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Thank God for showing your true colour

We will exchange the oil for weapons and get ready for you guys when your protest spiral towards our region.

The way we await BH Southward march so we await you guys Eastward hunger march grin
Animal! Human life means so little to you. You're talking about weapons when you've never experienced war. Mark my words, your hatred will eat you up from inside. Your ethno-chauvinism will consume you. When it is all said and done, you'd forever wish you never came into the world. You'd think of the genocide your careless and thoughtless actions and utterances have caused and you'd commit suicide.
Carnivorous Beast!
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This is Ademola Aderinde, one of the protesters killed during the subsidy protest by Nigerian policemen acting on orders from Abuja. This is not under Buhari's regime!

Let's also spare a minute silence for these ones

Firefire, whitetechnology no be so?

1 Like

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by brutef0rce101: 1:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Baseless!

Happy New Year!

I dislike heartless and evil minded people like you. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by mentorandfriend(m): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Anyone who is humane should condemn this and never policticize it. You see? This should not be about GEJ nor GMB. Human life gone here.
Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by MadCow1: 1:13am On Jan 04, 2015
[b]More sentimental bullshit..

Buhari supporters does not mean Buhari.

Jonathan's wife singlehandedly sponsored and destabilized Rivers State Polity to the point of using street cult thugs to invade the house of assembly in Rivers State. I have not heard you people use that as a reason not to vote Jonathan.

Ateke Tom and other militants who killed and kidnapped innocent hard working Nigerian citizens are best friends with the President and even collect more monies than corp members under the guise of amnesty, yet you people have said nothing.

Diezani Allison Madueke who misplaced 20 billion Dollars is a close friend and confidant of GEJ, yet you have not used that against him.

Most of the people implicated in the Fuel Subsidy scam are the same people financing his 2015 re election campaign and you have not said Shiit about it..

Abba Moro (minister of interior) that was responsible for holding the immigrations and prisons recruitment exercise that killed over 30 Nigerian graduates nationwide in March of 2014 is still a Minister and collecting his salary... I have not heard anybody say nothing about that.

Stella Oduah and Coscharis motors that were implicated in the Nigerian Aviation Bulletproof car scandal never once saw the inside of a courtroom nor a cell.. They are both free today enjoying their loot and rooting for Jonathan in 2015.. Ain't nobody said Shiit about that.

Please you people should cut this juvenile bullshit.. We have grown past such foolishness.

This is the year of change... Enough is enough. [/b]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As You Celebrate,Observe A Minute Silence For The Victims Of Subsidy Protest Pic by brutef0rce101: 2:02am On Jan 04, 2015
MadCow1:
[b]More sentimental bullshit..

Buhari supporters does not mean Buhari.

Jonathan's wife singlehandedly sponsored and destabilized Rivers State Polity to the point of using street cult thugs to invade the house of assembly in Rivers State. I have not heard you people use that as a reason not to vote Jonathan.

Ateke Tom and other militants who killed and kidnapped innocent hard working Nigerian citizens are best friends with the President and even collect more monies than corp members under the guise of amnesty, yet you people have said nothing.

Diezani Allison Madueke who misplaced 20 billion Dollars is a close friend and confidant of GEJ, yet you have not used that against him.

Most of the people implicated in the Fuel Subsidy scam are the same people financing his 2015 re election campaign and you have not said Shiit about it..

Abba Moro (minister of interior) that was responsible for holding the immigrations and prisons recruitment exercise that killed over 30 Nigerian graduates nationwide in March of 2014 is still a Minister and collecting his salary... I have not heard anybody say nothing about that.

Stella Oduah and Coscharis motors that were implicated in the Nigerian Aviation Bulletproof car scandal never once saw the inside of a courtroom nor a cell.. They are both free today enjoying their loot and rooting for Jonathan in 2015.. Ain't nobody said Shiit about that.

Please you people should cut this juvenile bullshit.. We have grown past such foolishness.

This is the year of change... Enough is enough. [/b]

God bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks / Official David Mark Losses Senatorial Seat / Photos; Meet The Man With The Longest Fingernails In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.