Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) (63983 Views)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by noetic5: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by noetic5: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by MisterGrace: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Perhaps she is on her period.

468 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by LegalBaby(f): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
after i took a flight from abuja to lagos angry

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by merit455(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Imagine this ugly thing....so its PDP protests, seriously, God will will purnish u.....may ur children life be like Nigeria current economy,ashawo

407 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Everybody for APC won take lie Mohammed post as minister of information.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Some people have no shame and conscience! angry

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Benevee: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2017
APC doing what they know best

isorait

2019 not too far

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by ZombieKilla: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Is this democracy?
Certainly not...
Only God go punish APC
Useless party of rouges

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Ooni: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
I support 2face. My people think after voting along ethnic lines and hatred for Ibos they can use 2face as human shield to protest against the evil administration we foisted on ourselves. The military purchased helicopter from Russia and has used it on IDP and you think 2face dont fear them?

Two face has millions of dollars and children to spend it on and therefore not ready to cut short his life on a protest I and my friends here in Osogbo have vowed never to take part in. I dont blame him.He prolly learnt how we betrayed our sons like Awolowo who later killed himself without a word from us, Abiola during election saga and ObJ who was to die in prison until Ibos saved him.
He reckoned such a fate would befall him if he continued.
I hail his decision and am sure his children will appreciate it in future.

We must learn to protest boldly without human shield.

If not, i believe by the time we finish this long four years, we would have learnt our lessons.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by MadeInTokyo: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin

Useless stinking dirty woman

The March goes on tomorrow, we full ground

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Beremx(f): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2017
PDP protest indeed.
The protest must go on with or without Tuface.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by vedaxcool(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Useless stinking dirty woman

The March goes on tomorrow, we full ground

Even if true, this so called stinking woman is important than you who smells good but adds no value to anything.

10 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Gozzzy(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Lauretta onochie is an outright disgrace to Igbo race!!!!

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2017
All APC supporters get problem

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Gozzzy:

She said she's not Igbo

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by cktheluckyman: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Gozzzy:
Nwanyi Akwunna is not igbo

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
If dem tell you by 2014-March 2015 say e go reach you like dis you for gree? What am I saying sef, you heard and read much more than this in that time but you sold your comprehension and cognitive ability for God-knows-what! Today you are looking for protest... o wu ya! Jisie ike nne o!
Beremx:
PDP protest indeed.

41 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Beremx(f): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:
If dem tell you by 2014-March 2015 say e go reach you like dis you for gree? What am I saying sef, you heard and read much more than this in that time but you sold your comprehension and cognitive ability for God-knows-what! Today you are looking for protest... o wu ya! Jisie ike nne o!
If indeed i did, i would still be a die hard Buhari supporter till today. It's high time you and your likes stopped pestering my mentions and reminding me how i campaigned for Buhari.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by EternalTruths: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
PDP protest indeed.

After our several warnings you insisted on Buhari and now you want to protest

Mbanu you must enjoy the CHANGE you voted for angry

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
If indeed i did, i would still be a die hard Buhari supporter till today. It's high time you and your likes stopped pestering my mentions and reminding me how i campaigned for Buhari.

Can't bear the reminders no more? You will get more my dear because y'all have got proverbial blood on your hands. I repeat that you sold your comprehension, listening and cognitive ability to the dogs and now that they have gotten the 'doggy, dodgy treatment' u refused to see coming, u suddenly decide to don them like tattered rags again...pity! At least you have got some residual redemptive value unlike those already so blinded to their folly...

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by MakeADifference: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
One day we will laugh over this woman and her party, the APC

14 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by cktheluckyman: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
What really did you expect from Buhari given his antecedents? It was obvious from the word go he had nothing to offer

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by freeze001(f): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
EternalTruths:

After our several warnings you insisted on Buhari and now you want to protest

Mbanu you must enjoy the CHANGE you voted for angry

Hehehe, let me answer you in her words to similarly worded response from me to her:
Beremx:

It is a shame really

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by SaulRazor: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
vedaxcool:

Even if true, this so called stinking woman is important than you who smells good but adds no value to anything.

She is not more important than him in anyway ..She is just a love-vendor that got hired by a useless govt ..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by SaulRazor: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
freeze001:

Please you can blame her for her change in direction , I was shocked to see that after all the years she put in for the APC na İ pass my neighbour generator she still dey use ...who won't be angry na

36 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Beremx(f): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
cktheluckyman:

What really did you expect from Buhari given his antecedents? It was obvious from the word go he had nothing to offer
Oh well....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by eltalentino(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
PDP protest indeed.
Thank you for standing for truth. You have earned my respect

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by Beremx(f): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
eltalentino:

Thank you for standing for truth. You have earned my respect
God bless you jare better person.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by eltalentino(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
God bless you jare better person.

I understood you wanted a better deal for Nigerians at that time, and I agree despite GEJ's best efforts we deserved better at that time. So it was understandable when Nigerians decided to give the change government a chance, albeit they lack what it takes to cling unto power beyond this dispensation.

If all political office holders are like you, Nigerians would be better for it.

15 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beremx:
PDP protest indeed.

thanks for your sincerity...

Many other zombies need to wake up and hold the government by the balls...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.