Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis (1146 Views)

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / Quotes Of The Day•febuary 9• / Nairabet List Presidential Election On Its Bet Site- Tips Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by sethken: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Predicting Nigeria presidential election on a state by state basis

States

Anambra- Jonathan landslide
Enugu-Jonathan landslide
Akwa Ibom-Jonathan landslide
Adamawa-Buhari landslide
Abia-Jonathan landslide
Bauchi-Buhari landslide
Bayelsa-Jonathan landslide
Benue-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Borno-Buhari landslide
Cross River-Jonathan landslide
Delta-Jonathan landslide
Ebonyi-Jonathan landslide

Edo-Jonathan landslide
Ekiti-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Gombe-Buhari landslide
Imo-Jonathan landslide
Jigawa-Buhari 60-40 in favor of Buhari
Kaduna-Buahri/Jonathan toss up, VP hails from there
Kano-Buhari landslide
Katsina-Buhari landslide
Kebbi-Buhari landslide
Kogi-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Kwara-Jonathan landslide
Lagos-Jonathan landslide

Nasarawa-Buhari landslide
Niger-Buhari landslide
Ogun-Jonathan 80-20 in favor of Jonathan
Ondo-Jonathan 80-20 in favor of Jonathan
Osun-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Oyo-Jonathan 70-30 in favor of Jonathan
Plateau-Jonathan 70% 30% in favor of Jonathan
Rivers-Jonathan landslide, despite the shenanigans of the incumbent governor, the president will easily carry Rivers State
Sokoto-Buhari landslide
Taraba-Buhari landslide
Yobe-Buhari landslide
Zamfara Buhari landslide

Federal Capital Territory toss up 55-45% in favor of Buhari

Jonathan reelected president....prediction
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by Majlaw(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
U must be high on Cheap weeds

1 Like

Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by sayemma: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
You are a joker

Buhari all the way

1 Like

Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by eleko1: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
sadIt is not bad to be a day dreamer.Dream on,U'll see the opposite of Ur predication come Feb 14/15.BUHARI given una sleepless nite.SAI BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT cool cool

1 Like

Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by justhelp(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
who be this mumu of the new year?
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
op I think the crack cocaine u smoked was not processed well that's y u typing rubbish.
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by Chaleeee: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
b1327:
op I think the crack cocaine u smoked was not processed well that's y u typing rubbish.

justhelp:
who be this mumu of the new year?

Majlaw:
U must be high on Cheap weeds

You don't have to abuse him. In the words of the great Chinua Achebe he said "if you don't like my story, write your own"
You guys can go ahead and post your own probably results. No one knows what exact pattern the election result will take.
It's a new year. Let's up our sense of civility. Thanks
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chaleeee:

You don't have to abuse him. In the words of the great Chinua Achebe he said "if you don't like my story, write your own"
You guys can go ahead and post your own probably results. No one knows what exact pattern the election result will take.
It's a new year. Let's up our sense of civility. Thanks
hmmm true somepple are just meant to be left alone.
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by dejisky(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Rubbish, Tannoid agent.
I am a Yoruba guy based in North n shuttle btw North, south west n South Eastern state.Your prediction is far to reality on the ground.
Jonathan will loose both west, South west n North west which has highest number of voters.
North Eastern pple will vote against Jonathan because he cannot guarantee their safety in their own country because of insurgent.
North centtal , kwara ApC, Nasarawa APC, kogi strong hold of Apc remember no governorship electn in kogi, Niger Will vote by Religion n also remember Ibb s not relevant to d masses bt to only his elite allies.
South South Delta, James Ibori is still their political father, Ibori and his foot soldier militants are enemy of Jonathan .Edo APC state all d way, even Mr fix it Tony Anenih will not deliver his polling unit for Gej.Rivers APC state.
South East we give Jonah d 70% vote because they are slave of ijaw people.
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by Adminisher: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is AMAZING.
What are they spraying in the air these days or is it in the water supply?.
People lying to themselves everyday and posting it on social media.
Jonathan is going to win in areas where everyone knows he won't get up to 15 per cent....yeah right.

I look at the electoral map everyday and the breakdown is as follows:

Buhari - 24 States including Kano and Lagos with 75% of total votes.
Jonathan - 11 States with 22.5 % of total votes cast.

SDP and APGA to spring some surprises in one or two states.

All northern states including North Central are going to Buhari with a good margin
SW is for Buhari.
SS is Buhari Jonathan 30 - 70.
SE is for Jonathan.

Jonathan is going to be the first incumbent president to lose elections and handover peacefully to his successor.
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by DONOCSO(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lagos: APC
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by sethken: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
dejisky:
Rubbish, Tannoid agent.
I am a Yoruba guy based in North n shuttle btw North, south west n South Eastern state.Your prediction is far to reality on the ground.
Jonathan will loose both west, South west n North west which has highest number of voters.
North Eastern pple will vote against Jonathan because he cannot guarantee their safety in their own country because of insurgent.
North centtal , kwara ApC, Nasarawa APC, kogi strong hold of Apc remember no governorship electn in kogi, Niger Will vote by Religion n also remember Ibb s not relevant to d masses bt to only his elite allies.
South South Delta, James Ibori is still their political father, Ibori and his foot soldier militants are enemy of Jonathan .Edo APC state all d way, even Mr fix it Tony Anenih will not deliver his polling unit for Gej.Rivers APC state.
South East we give Jonah d 70% vote because they are slave of ijaw people.

Buhari will never win in States like Plateau, Adamawa, and Kogi State. Buhari will never win in Delta State, I don't care who is the governor there. I am not sure of the Yoruba states. I believe Jonathan will carry Lagos though. Youruba's are always in bed with the Hausas vice versa. I am beginning to see the fruition of a Biafran State by Ojukwu in the 1960s. I smell disintegration if the Yoruba side with the Hausa-Fulani to deny Jonathan a second term.
Re: Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis by sethken: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Adminisher:
This is AMAZING.
What are they spraying in the air these days or is it in the water supply?.
People lying to themselves everyday and posting it on social media.
Jonathan is going to win in areas where everyone knows he won't get up to 15 per cent....yeah right.

I look at the electoral map everyday and the breakdown is as follows:

Buhari - 24 States including Kano and Lagos with 75% of total votes.
Jonathan - 11 States with 22.5 % of total votes cast.

SDP and APGA to spring some surprises in one or two states.

All northern states including North Central are going to Buhari with a good margin
SW is for Buhari.
SS is Buhari Jonathan 30 - 70.
SE is for Jonathan.

Jonathan is going to be the first incumbent president to lose elections and handover peacefully to his successor.

Put up a state by state breakdown just as I did. And also confer with the electorial map of 2011, a whole lot has not changed since 2011.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Federal Ministry of Works. / Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? / Never Say These 5 Things About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.