Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (46906 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by temzybabe(f): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
abbey621:

You are obviously the ignorant one here. He was comparing what happened to the corp members to the countless lives lost by the inability of the government to provide security and welfare for the people. If you all can be so daft as to blame Buhari for the senseless act of some aggrieved individuals and yet look away at GEJ's failures then I pity your souls!
shut up... u both are daft.. cant you see both the immigration and killing of d innocent corpers are both wrong... you ppl shudnt compare two wrong things... these people dont even know there is someone like you in existence. it cud av been both of us. we are no better than the corpers or even the people that went for the exercise.. dont support wrong doings.. they are all evil.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Is he praying that God will "transform" him into a competent leader? Or praying for the destruction of his so-called enemies, as usual?

Typical paranoia without an ounce of self-reflection or responsibility. Please, you should just hurry up and pack your load.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by DopeAngel(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:
Last 2weeks it was St Matthews' Anglican Cathedral, last week it was Christ Apostolic Church and today, it's Dunamis Gospel Church. Doing all these in a bid to be re-elected?! Hell NO. Everyone is tired of your clueless Government. They won't save you come February 14th. We all will unanimously send you back home.

Change!!! Change Jonathan!!!
smh in shame... Now tell me what does Goodluck going to different churches have to do with politics- the elections in particular... He has been doing that right from the start, he never attends one church. The population of these churches you have mentioned added together is not up to a million if i may say. Assuming all of em were to vote which in the actual sense is not possible, do you think their votes will make any difference? Hell No. The margin GEJ will beat the first runner up aspirant will be so colossal that you and your fellow haters from hell will be shocked to the bone then you will bow before him and lick the soles of his shoe. So before you post anymore puerile comments here on NL. Think twice!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
temzybabe:
shut up... u both are daft.. cant you see both the immigration and killing of d innocent corpers are both wrong... you ppl shudnt compare two wrong things... these people dont even know there is someone like you in existence. it cud av been both of us. we are no better than the corpers or even the people that went for the exercise.. dont support wrong doings.. they are all evil.

You try so hard to make a point but just admit that you are wrong. The guy never stated that the corp member killings were right or justified, he was only making a point that both presidential candidates can be accused of putting lives in danger. Next time don't just read words but comprehend!

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by omusiliyu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
It's him and not really the country that need prayer..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by costandi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
EdCure:
GMB 2015

Jesus is Lord!

Ask him if he supports your latter statement.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by genearts(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
JECBOSS:

What about our Youth Corpers who were killed in 2011? The ugly incident was triggered by Buhari's loss at the polls. One of many cases!
I dnt knw why Nigerians like to blame ppl for problems that they have solutions to. After d post-election violence in 2011 GEJ set up a judicial panel to look into d violence. The committee did its job and presented a report to d govt, where is dat report today?? Why dnt u tell GEJ to release d report and everyone indicted in the report be brought to book so that justice will be done to those who lost dia lives instead of blaming others. Leadership is abt finding solutions to issues not laying blame.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Akpan107(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
EdCure:
GMB 2015

Jesus is Lord!
The only thing i belive in what you said is ''Jesus is Lord'' that we all believe, but GMB will never rule Nigeria, that is also another fact.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Ride On Mr President, your prayers are answered already, the prayers would take effect by february when the presidential seat would be handed over to you for continuity and accountability.
Congratz in advance Mr President.

I was just thinking of giving U a befitting response, but I check Ur user name &

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by TheRealCoolHunK: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
And he's been ridiculed on BBC at this very moment.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by temzybabe(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
abbey621:

You try so hard to make a point but just admit that you are wrong. The guy never stated that the corp member killings were right or justified, he was only making a point that both presidential candidates can be accused of putting lives in danger. Next time don't just read words but comprehend!
shut ur mouth.. he cud av accused Buhari without mentioning Gej.. who doesnt know abt d immigration exercise. and mind you im not even a supporter of any of them. but these ppl are dead for Christ sake and we shouldnt be comparing what or who killed them.. what is wrong is wrong.. they are all wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by donmalcolm21(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

Yes, I have only one. But I have already concluded that I would use it on the People's General.
I will use mine for GEJ which automatically cancels yours out. Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
these are some of the reasons our leaders are not performing.
whats the essence of this picture after church service.
so the pastor will say GEJ pls wait for the picture after service ....
his mind will even be on the picture while preaching.
I don hammer, president is in the house. etc

that's why I like catholics and Jehovas witness.they dont worship personality. no matter how highly placed u are, no seat reservation for u. nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by iGeneral: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
The prayer of the clueless is something detestable to God.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by aresa: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:
Last 2weeks it was St Matthews' Anglican Cathedral, last week it was Christ Apostolic Church and today, it's Dunamis Gospel Church. Doing all these in a bid to be re-elected?! Hell NO. Everyone is tired of your clueless Government. They won't save you come February 14th. We all will unanimously send you back home.

It's called religion prostitution.

He's free to hind behind his religious bigotry and colluding churches, but #Change is coming and fast approaching. #GMB2015.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by abbey621(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
temzybabe:
shut ur mouth.. he cud av accused Buhari without mentioning Gej.. who doesnt know abt d immigration exercise. and mind you im not even a supporter of any of them. but these ppl are dead for Christ sake and we shouldnt be comparing what or who killed them.. what is wrong is wrong.. they are all wrong.

You're not living in reality. What's the purpose of a government, if not the well being of the people. You can't criticize Buhari without looking at GEJ's failures. Take it or leave it!

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by 13july: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
JECBOSS:

What about our Youth Corpers who were killed in 2011? The ugly incident was triggered by Buhari's loss at the polls. One of many cases!
Where are the chibok girls, how about those killed during the fuel subsidy removal, what those that are been bombed and killed in their villages everyday. So who is the blood sucker here.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by XRAY21(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

Go and change your ab@ki friends from being violence before you come and shout chang

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by listica(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
JECBOSS:

Don't make too much noise like ur party, APC.
You have only ONE vote!
tell the fool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by temzybabe(f): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
abbey621:

You're not living in reality. What's the purpose of a government, if not the well being of the people. You can't criticize Buhari without looking at GEJ's failures. Take it or leave it!
im not trying to argue with you.. im only trying to say they are both wrong.. instead of comparing the wrong things they are both doing... its fine sha.. happy newyr

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by listica(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
iluvweed:
Happy new year to my honourable president General Buhari.
failed assignment, dreamer

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by XRAY21(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

Yes, I have only one. But I have already concluded that I would use it on the People's General.
Pls don't say use, say waist it on the people general

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by listica(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
iluvweed:
Happy new year to my honourable president General Buhari.
failed assignment, dreamer

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by anonimi: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sure, as he usually does whenever he enters any church, he talked about politics.

He would talk, as usual, about the need for peaceful conduct and prayerful vigilance by all in a united country. If you have evidence to the contrary please share instead of simply running your mouth anyhow on a public forum.

I guess you are probably speaking from the frame of reference of what your idol, the pretending A-Looter old soldier does anytime he is given a microphone in a religious gathering, not so

philips70:

2. Buhari said Muslims should vote only Muslims

Facts: In June 2001, Sheikh Sidi Attahiru Ibrahim launched his book at a Dan Fodio University event. General Muhammadu Buhari was invited to chair the event, where he spoke ex-tempore.

Later that month, Buhari granted an interview to Rev, Fr. Matthew Hassan Kukah (present day Catholic Bishop of Sokoto) confirming what he said at the book launch. Here is the relevant portion of Kukah’s report on what Buhari said during their June 23, 2001 conversation (which was published in the Weekly Trust edition of July 6-12, 2001)

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by XRAY21(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
kenonze:
these are some of the reasons our leaders are not performing.
whats the essence of this picture after church service.
so the pastor will say GEJ pls wait for the picture after service ....
his mind will even be on the picture while preaching.
I don hammer, president is in the house. etc

that's why I like catholics and Jehovas witness.they dont worship personality. no matter how highly placed u are, no seat reservation for u. nobody cares
I was there in church if u heard the preaching you would know he blasted GEJ so stop saying nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
See his son's mouth like 1 billion naira cassava bread.

GMB 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by cap28: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Only in Nigeria do you see theifs brazenly going to church to pray so that God will continue to allow them to keep looting from their own people.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by cap28: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
The truth of the matter is that none of the political parties have anything positive to offer Nigeria.

A revolution and total overhaul of the current system is now imperative.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by umbo: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
You may deceive all the people part of the time, and part of the people all the time, but not all the people all the time.
- Abraham Lincoln
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by collinsVP: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
JECBOSS:

Good for you. We don't need another blood sucking vampire to drag the country backwards.

Talking about blood sucking, how much has GEJ's administration sucked?
You don't have to wait for your blood or that of your relation(God forbid)
to be sucked before we eschew parochial sentiment and entrench change.
GEJ is a good man but he cannot lead this country at her state of political
and economical quagmire. His leadership style can thrive in civilized countries
Where strong institutions have been developed such that makes governance
Pretty easy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by seunawo1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
God bless Mr President . Sai Jonathan till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by 2rez: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
temzybabe:
you brought your stupidity to 2015?.. they dont even know you exist.. so cus of the immigration exercise, what happened to the corpers was right?.. may God have mercy on you.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015 / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.