Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown (1270 Views)

Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight / It’s Burna Boy’s New Swag! See The Star’s 2015 Look [see Photos] / Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by dotman19: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hyhjxlIQdVc/VKUy_hx0M2I/AAAAAAAABZk/vV-_d7i0AF0/s280/2baba.jpg[/img]

In line with its primary focus of offering the best crossover platform to Nigerians, the 2014 Lagos Countdown, did not fall short of pre-event expectations of a mind-blowing show.

The one-month programme which ends today, was so dazzling that Nigerians from all walks of life trooped to the Lagos Bar Beach, venue of the Countdown to celebrate the end of 2014 and witness the beginning of 2015.

Celebrities like 2face Idibia, Dbanj, Wizkid, Omawunmi, Patoranking, Seyi Shay et al were present to light up the mood of people.

Continue to see more photos...

Two baba giving the countdown audience an amazing and fantastic performance

Its your boy Wizzy

Omawunmi doing her thing

Wizkid killing it on stage

Seyi Shay performing Murda with Patoranking

Patoranking blowing their minds away

ShaydeeBoi on the single

Seyi Shay performing on stage

Obafemi Martins at the Lagos countdown crossover night

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ibIrsn9yeAk/VKVigf17l7I/AAAAAAAABZ0/fKbmRdJWR3g/s280/skibanj.jpg[/img]

Bangaleeee the entertainer at the #Lagoscountdown

@Tayofaniran live at @LagosCountdown

DJ Sose & Gbenga Adeyinka on a chilling P at the Lagos Countdown

Source http://.com/2015/01/photos-from-star-studded-lagos-31st.html
Re: Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by Mitope(f): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
grin
Re: Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by fiftynaira(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
That place was electrifying yesterday.

I almost died of happiness ................ and thirst.

It was an experience worth relieving.

NB:if u are planning to go next year,come with enough bottles of water.

Trust me,u'll need it

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
I was here
Re: Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
I smell fp
Re: Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by riac(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thumbs up to LASG
Re: Photos From The Star Studded Lagos 31st Night Countdown by Neplusultra(f): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
undecided dont mean to be religious but its d wrongest place to be on New Year's Eve undecided

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Match! See Chidinma And Flavour Loving Up / Pls Vote A Nairalander To Win The Miss New Nigeria World Pageant / How Juju Separated Halimah Abubakar And Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.