Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

How To Fix "Unknown Error Code During Application Install '-24' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix "Unknown Error Code During Application Install '-24' (2080 Views)

Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! / How To Fix Unknown Baseband Version, Null / Invalid IMEI & SIM Card Not Detected / Unknown Error Code During Installation: Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix "Unknown Error Code During Application Install '-24' by Dramadiddy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
First make sure your phone is rooted, download blackmart and search for root Explorer, there are a lot of root explorers so what you do is search for the one that has an image of a blue drawer with a yellow "R" sign at the top right... Once you've downloaded the root Explorer, you can know search for the particular app causing the problem. Let's say "BBM".

1) open root Explorer

2) look for a folder "data" open it

3) locate another folder "data" open it

4) once you've opened the second data folder you will see all the apps on your phone, only delete the one you're sure is causing the problem

5) now once you have deleted the app/apps causing problem, go back to play store and download and voila!

Below is an image of root Explorer

Re: How To Fix "Unknown Error Code During Application Install '-24' by Provie(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Dramadiddy:
First make sure your phone is rooted, download blackmart and search for root Explorer, there are a lot of root explorers so what you do is search for the one that has an image of a blue drawer with a yellow "R" sign at the top right... Once you've downloaded the root Explorer, you can know search for the particular app causing the problem. Let's say "BBM".

1) open root Explorer

2) look for a folder "data" open it

3) locate another folder "data" open it

4) once you've opened the second data folder you will see all the apps on your phone, only delete the one you're sure is causing the problem

5) now once you have deleted the app/apps causing problem, go back to play store and download and voila!

Below is an image of root Explorer

My phone is having the same installation error problem. Please how do I root my phone first of all? It's android (Techno M7)
Re: How To Fix "Unknown Error Code During Application Install '-24' by Dramadiddy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Provie:

My phone is having the same installation error problem. Please how do I root my phone first of all? It's android (Techno M7)
download framaroot or iroot

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "Unknown Error Code During Application Install '-24' by Provie(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dramadiddy:
download framaroot or iroot

Tanx so much bro.

(1) (Reply)

Tariff Plan (prepaid) For All Networks In Nigeria / Nokia Torchlight Does Whatsapps / Can I Root An Intel Based Android Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.