Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! (891 Views)

PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
I wiped my fone some days ago due to virus issues. Now, I am unable to install app like Facebook messenger & the likes on my fone (infinix Hot Note). Each time I try installing the app, an error message will pop up (Unknown error Code during application in stallion :'24"wink. I have missed the nice experience I used to have when chatting with the Facebook messenger app unlike now that I am forced to chat with my Facebook friends using the Opera mini which is kinda boring. I want fellow Nairalanders to help me out with this hitch! Thank you as I await ur responses...

cc: lalasticala & Lady F

Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Habiodunz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Try enabling Install from unknown source in your phone security settings
Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Habiodunz:
Try enabling Install from unknown source in your phone security settings
I have tried that. itz still nt working. Thanks tho
Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by stankull(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
go to settings,under application click on google playstore click unstall update then try to download using ur phone playstore app if it deosn't help maybe ur memory card is corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
stankull:
go to settings,under application click on google playstore click unstall update then try to download using ur phone playstore app if it deosn't help maybe ur memory card is corrupt
Thanks. I tried ur method at first, it did not work. I repeated the same method, it did not work still. I wiped my fone (restore factory setting), it did not work still. Then I repeated ur method after wiping the fone and it worked like magic. Thanks... Problem solved!
Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Carlcaresophia: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
I wiped my fone some days ago due to virus issues. Now, I am unable to install app like Facebook messenger & the likes on my fone (infinix Hot Note). Each time I try installing the app, an error message will pop up (Unknown error Code during application in stallion :'24"wink. I have missed the nice experience I used to have when chatting with the Facebook messenger app unlike now that I am forced to chat with my Facebook friends using the Opera mini which is kinda boring. I want fellow Nairalanders to help me out with this hitch! Thank you as I await ur responses...

cc: lalasticala & Lady F
Hello Sulemanmanthew, As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Sulemanmanthew, As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
@carlcaresophia it worked! Thanks dear. My fone is now ok!
Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
Hi @carlcaresophia, it worked! Thanks dear. My fone is now ok!
Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Carlcaresophia: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
@carlcaresophia it worked! Thanks dear. My fone is now ok!
Glad to know that!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good afternoon dear. I am currently having issues with my infinix hot note charging port: i am unable to transfer files from my fone to my laptop using the USB CORD. I stay at Ikeja. Hw much does it cost to repair it at Carcare office in Opebi-Allen? My fone no, /Whatsapp no is 08084289704. U may drop ur Whatsapp no as well. Thanks and God bless u as u respond.
Carlcaresophia:

Glad to know that!
Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Glad to know that!
Hello dear. pls my charging port is not working properly (dat of my infinix hot note). I am unable to transfer files with usb CORD from my laptop to my fone. Hw much wil it cost me to fix it @ Carcare in Allen-Opebi. Thanks
Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Carlcaresophia: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
Good afternoon dear. I am currently having issues with my infinix hot note charging port: i am unable to transfer files from my fone to my laptop using the USB CORD. I stay at Ikeja. Hw much does it cost to repair it at Carcare office in Opebi-Allen? My fone no, /Whatsapp no is 08084289704. U may drop ur Whatsapp no as well. Thanks and God bless u as u respond.
Hello Sulemanmathew, about the price of it you need to ask our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will help you check it. Below please find contact info of our service center in Ikeja. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533

1 Like

Re: Unknown Error Code During App Instalation_ PLS HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Sulemanmathew, about the price of it you need to ask our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will help you check it. Below please find contact info of our service center in Ikeja. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data For All Level Of Subscribers / Need Phone / iphone 4s, 16Gb - It Can Be Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.