Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Unaab - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab (9288 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Unaab Post Graduate Form / Unaab Post-ume Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unaab by geolabious(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2008
How did you know ur GP?
Re: Unaab by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2008
Geolabus are you a unaab student?
Re: Unaab by geolabious(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2008
Am post ume candidate
Re: Unaab by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2008
Just go to The school

And ask the officer i charge of your Department

He will surely tell you.
Re: Unaab by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2008
Am still fighting for my own admission there too.

Cos i am thinking of coming there for my higher degree

That school has the right enviroment for me.

The perfect Learning atmosphere.
Re: Unaab by geolabious(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2008
ok
i hav just done that mine is 62
Re: Unaab by geolabious(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2008
But my name is not on the first list
what do u think?
Re: Unaab by ay50dblues(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
hi the merit admission list for unaab is now out .you are required to go the school to check your name on the admission board or send your exam details to any one at abeokuta to check it for you.the second batch will also be out soon. smiley smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Unaab by geolabious(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
Thanks for the info blues
but (second batch)when do u think it will be out?
Re: Unaab by geolabious(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2008
Cultists disrupt activities at OOU, robbers kill UNAAB student

The crisis rocking the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, seems to be far from over as some suspected cultists on Wednesday threw the permanent site of the school into confusion for several hours.

The unidentified group, dressed in black clothes, fired gunshots while early callers at the campus located on Ilisan Road, ran in different directions to avoid being killed by the menacing gang.

A 300-level student in the Faculty of Social Sciences told our correspondent on the telephone that the cultists, whose aim could not be immediately ascertained, were said to be calling for the closure of the school.

While the group of cultists in OOU threw the campus into pandemonium confusion, a three-man gang of robbers shot and killed a student of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, around noon a few kilometres to the school campus.

An eyewitness told our correspondent that the 300-level student of Fisheries and Aquaculture, Mr. Subair Ayodele, was shot by the robbers who wanted to snatch his motorcycle, which was said to be his only means of livelihood.

Our correspondent learnt that the OOU cultists were calling for the closure of the school for a week to allow them mourn the death of a student of the institution who died in an automobile accident on Monday.

“They said the school must be closed for a week so that they could mourn the loss of their colleague. There could be other reasons but that is the only one that was made known to the authorities,” the student said.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2008090323344318
Re: Unaab by ay50dblues(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ geolabious
i dont know but as soon as i hear any thing i will let you know .my brother attends the school.but it should be definetely after the pre degree result is out and that should be october
Re: Unaab by genaclue: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2008
1) unaab has the poorest website i have ever seen and it is surposed to be a federal school.
2) unaab should improve on thier hostel facilities
3) unaab students have never heard about the internet.
4) how long will it take for freshers to resume
Re: Unaab by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2008
genaclue:

1) unaab has the poorest website i have ever seen and it is surposed to be a federal school.
2) unaab should improve on their hostel facilities

Shut Up

What do you know?

Plans are in place to Upgrade the website

And our students,are very well informed!!
Re: Unaab by geolabious(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2008
genaclue:

2) unaab should improve on their hostel facilities
[size=13pt]Will u sharaap shocked[/size]
Re: Unaab by anitao1: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
pls when is uaab selling their part time form.
Re: Unaab by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2008
What part time form?

Cos i dont think Unaab has a part-time programme

Or do you mean PDG?
Re: Unaab by bodija(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
please is the pre-degree form still out,

how much is it and when will the form be closing.

please you can reach me onmy email[tundephilip@yahoo.com]

Thanks
Re: Unaab by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
yes!

N10,300

Closing: Next month
Re: Unaab by generous: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2008
hi unabites i am also in for the admission,but i think its no money no admisson so ithink the best thing for me to do now is to take the bull by the horn.big ups unabites
Re: Unaab by oyoibadan: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2008
Did you know how unaab manipulate the post ume exam
Re: Unaab by generous: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2008
please i would like to be informed about the releasing of the nest admission least at unaab.eny one with useful info should please help. undecided undecided cool
Re: Unaab by EmmaAjayi(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2008
generous:

please i would like to be informed about the releasing of the nest admission least at unaab.eny one with useful info should please help. undecided undecided cool

Has the Pre degree 2nd Semester Examination results been released? When if not yet released?
Re: Unaab by cscVirus: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2009
I AM PROUD TO BE A UNAABITE,,
BUT WHY DO THE UNAAB EDUPORTAL NOT ALWAYS GOING, IT IS PROBLEMATIC
I LOVE U ALL
Re: Unaab by Phony200(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2009
It only goes btw 8am and 4pm, Odd but nah so the thing be. We like it like that.
Re: Unaab by honeygurl(f): 11:47am On May 27, 2009
am feeling good about all the discussions because it was raised by me,am so glad we have some unaabites around,
Re: Unaab by olagboye(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2009
its nice to see this. greatest unaabites. im proud to be an alumnus of this great citadel of learning. graduated in 2005 food science and tech. keep the flag flying
Re: Unaab by dipo2much(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2009
Unaab is like any other nigerian federal sch. We suffer from inadequate funding from the FG. Luckily we have a good VC now (balogun) who is making good use of internally generated funds. I read someone posting in this thread that unaabites have never heard about the internet. I am sure he is one of the block-heads who couldnt pass pre-degree and is feeling so bad about it. Luckily he can re-enroll,its just that by now he might have to pay 95k or so.

Proudly Unaabite. I am on my last lap so pls join me in praying that the FG gives ASUU a good deal to call of the strike
Re: Unaab by topetobi(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2009
I hail all UNAABITES in da house,i'm proud to be a unaabite even though it's not easy to be a unaabite but all the same "we go read am ni we no get choice" any Physicist(Great electron, ) here?
Re: Unaab by se1doc: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2010
To know ur group, simply log on to unaab website and download the timetable.Bye 4 now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Reading Improve Your Spelling? / A Yabatech Student? / Auchi Poly Reduces Cut-off Mark To 160

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.