Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Help!!! I Need Ideas On How To Spend My Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! I Need Ideas On How To Spend My Birthday (389 Views)

“how I Intend To Spend My N5m Grand Prize” – MTN Project Fame Winner, Okiemute / Life Of A Blogger (how I Spend My Time) / Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need Ideas On How To Spend My Birthday by martfrank(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Please guys help a brother, How do I spend my birthday, on the 3rd, am bereft of ideas,. Abeg make una suggest for me, I want it to be memorable, but I don't know how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help!!! I Need Ideas On How To Spend My Birthday by debonairprinx(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
It depends on your proposed or imagined budget. I'll prefer you reach out to the orphans or homeless. Pay them a visit bearing gifts. You won't only put smile on their faces, you'll definitely feel fulfilled too. Happy birthday to you, and good luck my brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church, Father Mbaka, GEJ And GMB / Things You Dont Want People To Do When They Come Your House. / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.