Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (18688 Views)

Goodnews For Airtel Users Who Are Eligible For 1gig #100 Weekend Data / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by kabious1994(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
pls can any body give me a full detail of hw dx simple server thing works pls?? dx is my email ; yakubu.abdulkabir@gmail.com
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by odiagabros(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
3 months old IPhone 5s 16GB silver for sale... Call me if u are interested 07034417801
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by OGeeKush(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
kabious1994:

pls can u explain to me hw this simple server/ mtn bis plan works..... pls I beg of u.....

the process in kinda long bro.. go download simple android server md proxy droid
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
OGeeKush:
mtn bis speed on my phone cool. i need to know how to tether to pc please cry

Tether not possible unless the software developer codes it to work with tether.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:41am On Jan 16, 2015
obosirow:

Mtn bis speed on my browser is too poor, how do I improve it I use simple server and proxy droid.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 5:24am On Jan 16, 2015
obosirow:

it's possible bro, you just need a tool to achieve it... I browse and download wella on my pc
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 5:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Tonynwaduche:

Mtn bis speed on my browser is too poor, how do I improve it I use simple server and proxy droid.
speed is location dependent bro..
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by kabious1994(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2015
OGeeKush:

the process in kinda long bro.. go download simple android server md proxy droid
I have downloaded them. can u pls send me the procedures to my email pls or provide me a link I can get full and accurate info abt dx plssss. I beg u!
dx is my email ; yakubu.abdulkabir@gmail.com
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by OGeeKush(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
kabious1994:

I have downloaded them. can u pls send me the procedures to my email pls or provide me a link I can get full and accurate info abt dx plssss. I beg u!
dx is my email ; yakubu.abdulkabir@gmail.com

http://www.shelaf.com/2014/07/mtn-bis-now-working-fine-with.html?m=1
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
it's possible bro, you just need a tool to achieve it... I browse and download wella on my pc

What tool will that be and how do i set it up?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
obosirow:

What tool will that be and how do i set it up?
Drop ur mail, i'll mail it to you
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Sunkyphil(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
OGeeKush:
mtn bis speed on my phone cool.[img] i need to know how to tether to pc please[/img] cry
install ss on ur pc then start d app;make sure u set ur browser and lan settings to 127.0.0.1:8080 if u want it to power all apps;then u are good to go
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Clinton594(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
They don start again, must u brag... Nor be only 40gb na 1000gb

broh its not a lie...................

i have a friend who has downloaded windows 10 OS of 3.46gig three times in just one day. it gets to 80something percent and it cancels.
he's using the windows 10 right now after two unsuccessful downloads in a day.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by OGeeKush(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
me m nt greedy sha. i only use lyk 4gb anytime i sub for bbc day.. if only i can tether (i dnt av modem cry) Mtn go hear am o
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by johnsonsegxy: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by OGeeKush(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2015
guys pls i need ur help, i was using bis with my modem then suddenly it stopped browsing but my idm is still downloading.. plz wat can i do i got my ss from datafilehost but i dnt knw wats wrong.. Does anybody knw wat d problm is?? abeg o

ts working now but cant acess google or youtube
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Am in need of this tool too.
Jerryidoko87@gmail.com
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by quil36(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

1gig ---N1300
750mb---N1000
500mb---N700
250mb---N400

Interested buyers can contact us on:
Call/ whatsapp: 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by mojeed4(m): 5:38am On Jan 18, 2015
jahstech:

Am downloading torrent files on my system with the help of pd-proxy. Normally with the mtn bis and your simpleseerver or whatever software you are using on your pc, you can't do that, but with the help of pd-proxy, you can download torrent, update your anti-virus, use skype, yahoo messenger, i mean everything on your pc.

how do I get the pd proxy for the system own... its not in the link you sent... and please how much do I have to upgrade to the premium account
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by mojeed4(m): 5:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Sunkyphil:
install ss on ur pc then start d app;make sure u set ur browser and lan settings to 127.0.0.1:8080 if u want it to power all apps;then u are good to go

how do I set this lan settings to 127.0.0.1 : 8080 ... so it can power torrents
its only my browser thats being working
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by mojeed4(m): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2015
maasoap:
It should naturally work with your other apps. Though it didn't work with my WhatsApp+, it worked with my other apps.

please is this on phone or on system??
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Sunkyphil(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2015
mojeed4:

how do I set this lan settings to 127.0.0.1 : 8080 ... so it can power torrents
its only my browser thats being working
still looking for a way around dat
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
mojeed4:

how do I get the pd proxy for the system own... its not in the link you sent... and please how much do I have to upgrade to the premium account
Please send me a mail jahstech4000@gmail.com
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by falansa: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
please is the simple server stuff still working?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by frehage: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2015
falansa:
please is the simple server stuff still working?

Yes.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by distinctguy: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
pls which app still works, SS or Openpvn.
hv bn trying to configure and none works.
Ar dey still workin??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

help! How do i Stop MTN "Your Last Session" Deduction / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter / MTN SIM Sales Have Resumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.