Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft (22676 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Reno omokiri which i believe he is the most sensible in PDP camp,who else is sensible in this party of destruction

Nigeria CHANGE

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by olola4(m): 3:49am On Jan 03, 2015
kk
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Simitrendy: 3:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Jona goverment is a goverment full of impersonators and thieves nah only GMB-OSINBAJO2015 wey fit clear them away

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Gbawe: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Caseless:
What do u expect of an assistant to gej? Bunch of image destroyers!

This fellow is nothing but a crook and and a common fraudster. He is a failed diasporan who has now found favour in the 'lord' of the day i.e GEJ. Omokri is no different to the many crooks, thugs and criminals (Ifeanyi Uba, Tompolo, Teslim Folarin , Obanikoro et al) who have joined GEJ's train of corruption, destruction and poverty deliverance.

The woman should not relent in her effort to see Omokri punished to the full extent of the law. This is the sad state Nigeria now finds herself in under GEJ. While militants and glorified oil thieves are handed sensitive pipeline protection contracts, with convicted criminals like Alamco pardoned and sent to the Senate, 'yahoo yahoo' fraudsters are marshalling GEJ's social media propaganda machinery . totally disgraceful government that needs to go so that Nigeria can begin to regain her respect and glory as a serious nation.

7 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Etoshil18(m): 4:02am On Jan 03, 2015
GEJ and his council of looter's extravaganza

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Etoshil18(m): 4:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Gbawe:

This fellow is nothing but a crook and and a common fraudster. He is a failed diasporan who has now found favour in the 'lord' of the day i.e GEJ. Omokri is no different to the many crooks, thugs and criminals (Ifeanyi Uba, Tompolo, Teslim Folarin , Obanikoro et al) who have joined GEJ's train of corruption, destruction and poverty deliverance.

The woman should not relent in her effort to see Omokri punished to the full extent of the law. This is the sad state Nigeria now finds iherself in under GEJ. While militants and glorified oil thieves are handed sensitive pipeline protection contracts, with convicted criminals like Alamco pardoned and sent to the Senate, 'yahoo yahoo' fraudsters are marshalling GEJ's social media propaganda machinery . totally disgraceful government that needs to go so that Nigeria can begin to regain her respect and glory as a serious nation.
stil looking for enough reasons to vote for Pig D Pig..

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by usibengate(m): 4:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Another master-piece show from President Goodluck's Aide

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by eleko1: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2015
sadRHINO Omo Kirikiri.breeze don blow,we don see fowl yansh.Nor come tell us say nor bi U them they look for but one Rasaki Omo okon oooo like one James Onafe.Jona and his thieves sad PDP,nest of thieves

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Perfectly working TECNO p9 mini tab for sale. Contact Me on 07064715146. Lumia 520 also available
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by azimibraun: 4:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Do I need a baba alawo to tell me this is coming from GEJ's camp? The money in the GEJ's camps is well over 42billion up for grab. His team members will do anything possible to outsmart each other for relevance because your relevance to the team gets you access to the bread. I know a "PDP on PDP" battle when I see one. This is not APC or #teamGMB stuff

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onatisi(m): 4:26am On Jan 03, 2015
This accusation is very very weak. There is no concrete proof that it was reno that even actually used that name and besides two or more people can bear the same name . There is no need for reno to even refute the allegations ,they woman can go to the appropriate authorities and report .

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by azimibraun: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2015
I am not very good with the Internet yet. But I know some of you guys on NL are geniuses. Can somebody investigate this Wendell Simlin on facebook or any other social media and also his acclaimed mother Ms Campbell and why she is contemplating on involving the US authorities in a criminal offense which automatically becomes a matter for law enforcement and not hers anymore? As much as its "PDP against PDP" propaganda, decent " Change" agents like some of us, should not be taken for a ride.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Chylo(m): 4:31am On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:
This accusation is very very weak. There is no concrete proof that it was reno that even actually used that name and besides two or more people can bear the same name . There is no need for reno to even refute the allegations ,they woman can go to the appropriate authorities and report .

http://omojuwa.com/2014/02/president-jonathans-media-aide-reno-omokri-exposed-as-wendell-simlin-the-propagandist-ekekeee/
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by brutef0rce101: 4:49am On Jan 03, 2015
They are the rogue behind all false news on hopefornigera website. They are worst than boko haram cos all they do is post different lies, curse the Muslim and all Notherners. Reno is just a shameless dingbat

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Gbawe: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:

Are you up to speed with the whole saga at all? If not then get informed. Omokri was exposed for the fraudulent use of the identity of others to carry out bigoted and propaganda-based attack against perceived enemies of GEJ. He was exposed because he carelessly and unintelligently failed to cover his tracks properly. It is a measure of the crookedness of GEJ that he has not seen fit to sack this vile and disgraceful chap. Anyway, it is the same President who pardoned a convicted criminal and sent him to the senate so we all know Omokri 'dey kampe' under GEJ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_Omokri

Reno has also courted controversy and was caught using a pseudonym Wendell Slimlin to spread malicious religious undertoned propaganda.

http://omojuwa.com/2014/02/president-jonathans-media-aide-reno-omokri-exposed-as-wendell-simlin-the-propagandist-ekekeee/comment-page-1/

President Jonathan’s Media Aide, Reno Omokri Exposed As Wendell Simlin, The Propagandist – Ekekeee
The discovery by eagle eyed Twitter users that the Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Mr Reno Omokri, launched a smear campaign roping the recent upsurge in terrorist insurgencies around the country around the neck of suspended Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Mr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, should be seen for what it is: an insidious act unbecoming of a Presidential aide and which should cost Mr Omokri his job.

A regular Twitter user, Feyi Fawehinmi (@DoupleEph) had asked Journalist and Blogger, Abang Mercy (@AbangMercy) to forward him an email making the rounds and received by the latter linking the worrying spate of killings in which more than 200 persons had lost their lives (including 43 college kids) in Nigeria’s turbulent North East region in the space of four days, to the suspended Sanusi Lamido who has since dragged President Jonathan to court for legal breaches in ousting him. The revelations that followed from Fawehinmi’s Twitter Timeline would have the online community buzzing for a while. The emails, written by a certain Wendell Simlin have since been traced to Mr Omokri who handles the President’s social media brief . Mr Omokri’s name turned up after the mails were subjected to a property and digital footprint analyses. As the backlash from furious Twitter users aimed at Mr Omokri’s Twitter handle intensified, Mr Wendell Simlin’s Facebook page got yankedoff cyberspace. The microsoft document from where the inciting email was attached bore Mr Reno Omokri’s name. Wendell Simlin has since been discovered to be Reno Omokri and Reno Omokri, we have since found, shares the same flesh and soul with Mr Wendell Simlin.

4 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Gbawe: 5:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Athanatos(m): 5:07am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
are you Reno Omokri? Why don't you wait for Reno to refute the allegation before claiming you know eveything. Are you going to tell me that the woman is not an in-law to Reno? Nonsense!!
All these kids from Romance section sef. Mtscheeew!
Madam,you funny o! If you the foot soldiers can't accept adverse opinions on her,I wonder how Buhari your master can take it "if" he wins! #TeamAnyonebutGMBandGEJ

My 2 kobo jhoor.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Athanatos(m): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
are you Reno Omokri? Why don't you wait for Reno to refute the allegation before claiming you know eveything. Are you going to tell me that the woman is not an in-law to Reno? Nonsense!!
Madam,you funny o! If you the foot soldiers can't accept adverse opinions on here,I wonder how Buhari your master can take it "if" he wins! #TeamAnyonebutGMBandGEJ

My 2 kobo jhoor.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by dejisky(m): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2015
I 99% believed this story because of one thing 'GALAXY BACKBONE is the fed govt ISP provider an agency under fed min of communication with its office @ Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2.Galaxy Backbone is a serious coded agency which can only be unravel by serious investigation like this.
I am not surprised, GEJ surrounded himself wt incompetent crooks.
What do u expect from 'Special Assistant on New Media' if not to scam, false mail,hacked,, and other internet criminalities for his Principal .
I am very sure ds guy has up to 100 accounts in nairaland and other social medias, because his main duty is to defend his principal on social media like Bastard Okupe defending on TV n Radio.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Here's a newsflash for some of you guys.

Quite a bit of you current politicians and/or their close associates/employees/advisers are low level criminals in the US.

How can you tell? If any politician or their cronies doesn't go to the US for visit or healthcare then you'll know the criminals.

I've said enough.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:

Over sabi. Why dem nor say na president aide of Ghana, SA, Sudan, Kenya or any other country? u people have 101 excuses per second.

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onadana: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Old story ....
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by kenex4ever(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
sharap there!
Sahara R = APC = LieS = propaganda

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by stinggy(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Simlin used this email, wendellsimlin@yahoo.com, to send an email across on Wednesday, February 26, 2014. The email sought to link the suspension of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Lamido Sanusi, with the terror attacks that happened after the day. The email also portrayed Alhaji Abdul Mutallab as some sort of a terrorist. The idea was to link Sanusi’s friendship with Mutallab and other named persons and to present them as financiers of Boko Haram. The accusations were written as part of the body of the email and as an attached Microsoft Word document. It took the curiousity of some tech savvy Nigerians to check the properties of the document sent by the so-called Wendell Simlin. On checking the properties of the document attached by Simlin, the name, “Reno Omokri”, showed in the place of “Author,” while “Hewlett Packard” showed up as the computer used to prepare the document. This was not the only part of Simlin story that had “Reno Omokri” written all over it.

A search for “Wendell Simlin” on Google showed an image of about seven people, with Reno Omokri one of them. The image has since been deleted from the photos of the obviously fictitious Wendell Simlin on Facebook. Feyi Fawehinmi, one of the Nigerians who unravelled the mystery surrounding Simlin, stated that a search through Facebook showed that Wendell Simlin and Reno Omokri have a Facebook history that dates as far back as 2010. They have both liked each other’s posts and commented on threads posted by each other. Citizen investigators have also since found out through the header of the email sent by Wendell Simlin that the email was likely to have been sent from the Kubwa area of Abuja. The Internet Service Provider for the email was Galaxy Backbone, the same company that caters for the Internet hosting services of the Federal Government of Nigeria. Several people who received Wendell Simlin’s email have all since carried out these checks and have found them to be true. “The document’s digital signature shared a 100 per cent resemblance with that of others PREMIUM TIMES had received from Mr. Omokri in the past,” stated Premium Times in one of its publications on the scandal.

Despite the above overwhelming proofs, one is expected to give Omokri the benefit of the doubt. That benefit is not the same as the government Omokri serves keeping quiet a week after the incident. There are arguments about the fact that Omokri’s office is inconsequential in the general scheme of things but had the allegations in Simlin’s email not been shot down by the discoveries stated above, Sanusi would have been effectively roped into the many deaths and terrorist attacks unleashed on Nigerians in the North-East zone. If Omokri acted alone, he must be made to face the music of his indiscretion. The idea behind the email shared in the name of Wendell Simlin clearly shows the mind of a man whose capacity for evil is unlimited. If the act had the backing of superior officers, it would be understandable for them to look to protect one of their own. Wendell Simlin certainly has one on his colleagues and may likely sing if he is made to fall alone.

As a people, we should be very afraid of those who run our country. Wendell Simlin – you know who – sent his email from Kubwa Abuja, from a Galaxy Backbone ISP just a day after 59 schoolchildren had been killed at a secondary school in Yobe State. The incandescent email was written on the canvas of the deaths and killings in the North-East. The author was essentially playing political games with the terrorist attacks. The death of scores of people in the North-East was in this Wendell Simlin’s email being used as a political bullet to shoot at an already suspended central bank Governor. This is just one unravelled email. What about the other covert efforts to use the terrorism in the North-East to achieve certain political ends? At what point will this ever be about the souls of the departed, the left families and indeed the general population in the zone.

As a people, we can continue to sit in the comfort of indifference while fellow citizens continue to get killed under the guise of terrorism. There is certainly more to this than meets the eye.

You’d have to read the email sent by Simlin to know the intention of those behind it. More than enough facts have been stated above about the link between Omokri and Slimlin. Nothing has been proved to say without a doubt that Omokri is Wendell Simlin but enough has been proved to show that. Omokri certainly has questions to answer about Wendell Simlin. Today’s government, with itself soiled by scams and corruption all over the place, cannot challenge the moral uprightness of one of its own. A dog will not challenge its puppies for trying to bark. A pig will never dare to prevent its offspring from getting dirty. It is the very essence of their existence.
Sources: http://m.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508 http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/155838-presidency-under-fire-for-cooking-up-document-linking-sanusi-to-boko-haram-insurgency.html?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=174113&relatedposts_position=0
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/wendell-simlin-another-badge-of-shame-on-jonathans-escutcheon/
http://omojuwa.com/2014/02/president-jonathans-media-aide-reno-omokri-exposed-as-wendell-simlin-the-propagandist-ekekeee/

Till I read this, I was thinking this report could have been sponsored by APC. But after reading, it is clear that Reno's hand is totally soiled and must clear his name.
He went too far. I wish this case is tried thoroughly and he is prosecuted for misleading those who think SLS sponsors BH

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Kingsimmer(m): 6:08am On Jan 03, 2015
wTh
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by thaoriginator: 6:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Who be Rhinoceros Omo'okiri? cry abi na dat idiott man wey say hin be bastarrd? Me I no send am o, na only him waka come and he go waka go alone. Chop alone die alone!

#Change
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by thaoriginator: 6:12am On Jan 03, 2015
kenex4ever:
sharap there!
Sahara R = APC = LieS = propaganda
Have u taken ur tablet dis morning? Oh did you take an OD?

4 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by joeace2020(m): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks.... Now i need no more proofs. Paid GEJ warriors are gonna get frustrated as the shortcomings of Jonathan and his aides keep getting exposed.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Kingsimmer(m): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2015
his oga (jona) sef no b theiff
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
Controversies always trails Jonathan's aides. We can't wait to get them kicked in february
oyaa na.make u carry machine gun go aso rock do am ur sef.bloody homosexual, Jonathan here we come till 2019

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by zantama05(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2015
God has already exposed them know you either follow the progressive or follow the killers&kidnappers undecided

CHANGE #GMB2015 for mental sound people not for mental unbalanced
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 6:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Flye:
I don't know why our government aides are so desperate to do bad things.
my friend shot up if u don't have anything to say,u concluded with any prove.wake up mister man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Writes Aisha Yesufu An Open Letter / Sectional Appointment: Buhari's Attempt To Deceive Nigerians / Mary Odili: Search Warrant - No Name, Wrong Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.