Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) (27368 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons / Photo: Reno Omokri Celebrates Buhari Govt.See Why / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 44th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2017
Ex Presidential Aide, Reno Omokri celebrates his daughter's birthday:

Happy Birthday to my lookalike daughter, Tsola. Not only is she beautiful, she shares my passion for God. She is in honor society at her school with a GPA of 3.8 and straight As )not a SINGLE B in her results). She is an award winning fine artist and designed the attached T-Shirt that was her school's official gym wear. I am blessed and happy with you Tsola on this and everyday. Love Daddy!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212620333400574&id=1152008079

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Naijahelm: 6:36pm On May 31, 2017
Happy Birthday Beautiful girl. But, hope you are NOT stubborn like Reno.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:38pm On May 31, 2017
HBD to her like father like daughter
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:41pm On May 31, 2017
Happy birthday to the beautiful girl.
I swear I hate snap chat. How can I turn this my fine face to a dog's own for crying out loud, now ladies have vegetables on their foreheads. sad

25 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2017
Happy birthday girl.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 31, 2017
if she happens to be a girl with low grade he won't be as bold as he sounds about it.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
Merry Christmas my dear Tsola.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Beremx(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2017
Damn! He even looks as if he wants to wail even as he sits behind his daughter in the picture! The always pained reno! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

Read my lips....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
I love her mom's message. Sweet words smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 31, 2017
Black beauty.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Brooke60(f): 7:51pm On May 31, 2017
What a news!
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by damola1: 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
Whats all the epistle, defining expectations from children. She's this, she's that. Allow the girl live her life abeg... this is how when they cannot meet up with expectations of parents, because parents don use dem boast finish, they'll start thinking north
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Mhissgaga(f): 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
Beautiful gal
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
Brain and beauty. Happy birthday
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy birthday to the beautiful girl.
I swear I hate snap chat. How can I turn this my fine face to a dog's own for crying out loud, now ladies have vegetables on their foreheads. sad

Glue dog facial appendages to your face. Now say "thank you sir".
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Pass joor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by PIPPROF(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Annywhite: 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Get Well soon
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
All his kids are look alike
my i brother pls be sensible

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by PIPPROF(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

say no to weed wink

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
u cant wait bah?..seems its the only period u eat rice in your house.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
Not so much.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
Dumb father, smart daughter

She probably got her intelligence from her mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Farmers In Northern Nigeria Pay Bandits Up To N100,000 For Permission To Farm / President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.