Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) (40918 Views)

Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Buhari - All States in Northeast, Northwest, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and 45% in Adamawa, 40% Taraba, 30% Ekiti, 40% Plateau and 30% Benue - totaling 28 million+ votes.

GEJ - All States in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, and 25% in Lagos and Oyo with 42% from Kaduna but still fall short with 21 million+ votes.

You just succeeded in taking the crown from klint the drunk as the greatest clown in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by basseyubong(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pot calling Kettle Black
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Frankiss44:

You just succeeded in taking the crown from klint the drunk as the greatest clown in Nigeria
Lol....
Such a clown!.....
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Frankiss44(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
tola9ja:
1, Politician of the year--- Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
2, political sportsman of the year--- Atiku Abubakar.
3, Man of the year--- Gen. Muh'd Buhari.
4, Woman of the year--- Mrs Adadevoh.
5, Hashtag of the year ‪#‎Bringbackourgirls‬.
6, Football Player of the year--- CR7.
7, Mumu of the Year-- Labaran Maku.
8, Tout of the year--- Asari Dokubo.
9, Eye service of the Year--shutting down of NASS Assembly on
IGP's order.
10, campaign of the year -Free Aljazeera staff.
11, Book of the year-
ObJ's "My Watch".
12, Disgrace of the year - BH's control of parts of 9ja.
13, Moment of the year- -9ja' failure to qualify 4 Nations Cup.
14, Gaffe of the year---"stealing is not corruption"- GEJ.
15,Governor of the year-- Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
16, Quote of the year---"I have no $ or € to give u, but even if I
do, I wouldn't give you... All I can give you is my all.."-GMB.
17. Legeng of the year - Rotimi Amaechi
18. Bastard of the year -- Doyin Okupe
19. Comedian of the Year - Patience Jonathan ( Principal, Na
only you waka come? Diaris God o)
20. Blasphemy of the Year - Doyin Okupe & Wike (Jonathan is
Nigeria jesus)
DO YOU THINK THEY ALL DESERVE THE AWARDS?

You forgot to add "fool of the year '" which goes to tola9ja
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
tola9ja:

17. Legeng of the year - Rotimi Amaechi
Yes oh....they all deserve the foolish award...and until you tell us the meaning of "legeng"...
The OPONU OF THE YEAR - tola9ja....
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by 12ema: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Me thinks it will be a grave mistake if you'all vote Buhari into office. For a man to keep contesting like every time like this reeks of desperation. Plus He is too much of a muslim radical to rule Naija. Good luck to you'all though.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tola9ja: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
foxxynik:

Yes oh....they all deserve the foolish award...and until you tell us the meaning of "legeng"...
THE PSYCHOKOLOMENTAL OF ALL TIME =foxxynik
NAIRALAND BEST RECORD
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Caseless: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:
Power belongs only to God!
If u knw this for a fact, i guess u and ur goons wil stop screaming 'gej till 2019' as if you own life or power.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Caseless: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
foxxynik:

that na typo error nau.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by rasco2000me: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan knows that he as fail he go nowhere except otueke let him go and contest for cancellor and start to learn about corruption impunity 19 is greater than 16
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Caseless:
that na typo error nau.
Who cares?
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
tola9ja:

THE PSYCHOKOLOMENTAL OF ALL TIME =foxxynik
NAIRALAND BEST RECORD
A DETESTABLE CLOWN OF THE CENTURY - TOLA9JA
UNBEATABLE WORLD'S RECORD OF ALL TIME.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tola9ja: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
foxxynik:

A DETESTABLE CLOWN OF THE CENTURY - TOLA9JA
UNBEATABLE WORLD'S RECORD OF ALL TIME.
WORLD NO1 BASTARD grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tola9ja: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
You see, if you know the history of this country to some extent, you will just be looking at everything like a drama because you know history will repeat itself. Look, when I see people like Asari Dokubo making mouth, I just shake my head & enjoy his comedy. The same man who so loved his people that he sited his private university in Benin Republic. Anyway, take a good look at this man in the picture. His name is DANIEL KANU, and you see the YEAA on his shirt? It stood for Youths Earnestly Ask For Abacha. He was the National Coordinator of YEAA and made tons of money campaigning for Abacha. He organized the infamous 2-million march for General Sani Abacha in Abuja in 1998.

Abacha was preparing to succeed himself & become a civilian president & he needed greedy youths like this guy to blow the lies & spread the propaganda on his behalf. You can see the same hungry youths everywhere on social media today & they think it is everyone that is hungry like them. The only difference is that there was no Facebook or Twitter during Abacha's time. It was that same time the same Prince Arthur Eze who was cursing Igbos who don't support Jonathan some days ago & Arisekola Alao were saying it was either Abacha or Nigeria would break. They said Abacha was sent by God & pushed the man so tey until they pushed him to his grave. Today, the same Eze is donating billions to GEJ and is saying it is either Ebele or Nigeria will fall. Tah!

Daniel Kanu did his job well and he even said that they would die if Abacha did not succeed himself. But Abacha died & Kanu did not kill himself o. As I am writing this, the dude is still alive, enjoying the money. So when you see Asari-Dokubo making mouth that Nigeria will collapse, he will bomb bla bla bla, just ignore him. After Jonathan's loss, he will be the first to run from Nigeria, & where is he going to run to? Benin Republic of course, and that is why he is already setting up all his most important investments there. Nigeria is just a place for him to make money, it is all business for him & other militant leaders who keep shouting they will break Nigeria. They know they cannot survive in a sane Nigeria, they depend on either violence or government patronage to survive. They are no talented wealth-making geniuses. The same Tompolo that is making mouth today ran into hiding when Yar'adua sent warplanes to bomb Gbaramatu Kingdom. Do not worry your head when people say ah, Nigeria will break up, Nigeria will not survive...bleh! They have been saying that since 19 gbogboro. Whoever wins, Nigeria will stand. Nigeria is bigger than Buhari or Jonathan. One man cannot change anything. All of us must come together & do the right thing.

Look around the world, you can count the number of nations that actually broke up, it is not a common occurrence, it is rare. Presidents will come and go, our fatherland will remain because resilience is what defines the Nigerian spirit. We have seen the worst of all: a civil war. I am not just a Nigerian by birth or mouth, my very soul is Nigerian & it transcends the empty words of boastful creek warlord. If anything happens to any politician today, Nigeria continues, life continues, Yar'adua died, nothing happened, very few people even remember Tura'i today, that's life. Do not worry your head over nothing. There will be peace. By the way, I want to ask you to do me a favour. Please na beg I dey beg: GO GET YOUR PVC, and I don't mean polyvinyl chloride, you know what I mean. Thank you

Image credits: Richard Akinnola II

To know more about Abacha and what Daniel Kanu did, read the full story
, click: http://www.naijarchives.com/sani-abacha-nigerias-enigmatic…/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by sammyj: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not, the facts are there for every one to see. God himself wants and has anoints this change come Feb 2015
Firefire:

I refuse to still believe, give me the link to check myself grin
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari should grab and effectively employ these tools against his opponent.

voteoutpdp dot com, voteoutpdp dot org, voteoutjonathan dot com, jonathanmustgo dot com, pdpmustgo dot com, voteagainstjonathan dot com, voteagainstpdp dot com
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
tola9ja:

WORLD NO1 BASTARD grin grin grin grin
UNBEATABLE WORLD'S RECORD.... Deranged fool.... A forsaken street urchin.....
You might wana sleep on that a bit.... Mumu of all time!
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tola9ja: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
foxxynik:

UNBEATABLE WORLD'S RECORD.... Deranged fool.... A forsaken street urchin.....
You might wana sleep on that a bit.... Mumu of all time!
SEE HOW I AM DISTURBING MYSELF I CALLED U PHSYKOLOMENTAL AND KEEP QUOTING U
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by pressplay55: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
knightsTempler:
Lemme add to Buhari's lie or should we call it bad economics?
ah! Pls oo my certificate is with the military...
Hahahahah
Jan ja weed wants to be the president
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by neocortex: 5:34am On Jan 03, 2015
eye4eye:
Way to go, GMB! We've got to counter their lies. PDP and GEJ have nothing to show as achievement. Lies and propaganda are what they have left.

FactCheki.ng should be renamed to LieEndorser.ng

Rather than discuss the source of the allegations,his numerous press statements and video interviews, the site decided to make his own videos claiming the allegations were wrong.
This is propaganda at its worst.
Buhari rebranding fails on arrival.

I actually went to the website to check if Buhari's school cert has been uploaded but lo and behold , they forgot to include it grin

Buhari your school cert or ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by neocortex: 5:48am On Jan 03, 2015
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Buhari - All States in Northeast, Northwest, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and 45% in Adamawa, 40% Taraba, 30% Ekiti, 40% Plateau and 30% Benue - totaling 28 million+ votes.

GEJ - All States in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, and 25% in Lagos and Oyo with 42% from Kaduna but still fall short with 21 million+ votes.

Wow, like master like slave. If Buhari didn't have school cert how can the follower be any better(Right instead of write).
I refuse to queue behind a a semi-litereate bigoted Almajiri.

And for the "analysis" you did, you fail to incorporate total number of votes and the margin of votes won or lose. Buhari might win a state in the north with a 55 : 45 percentage ratio. That doesn't stop him from overall loss because there are many states in which GEJ will win with 75 : 25 percentage ratio.
Please clearly explain to Buhari so that he understands how maths works and wouldn't think he should be the overall winner because he won some states with a narrow margin. I know it is difficult explaining to a person like Buhari, just try your best , we don't want another corper killing season.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tit(f): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari,
please use this yar website to publish yar school certificate!

If people see am gbam!
Them go shot up!
Datzzol!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Muslims lie not because they are liars by nature but by choice. Systematic lying as a religious policy is deadly, and if our politicians do not understand this, thousands could die.
Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.
Muslims are permitted to lie: (1) to save their lives, (2) to reconcile a husband and wife, (3) to persuade a woman into a bedroom and (4) to facilitate one on his journey. Muslims are even permitted to disavow Islam and Mohammed if it is not a genuine heart-felt rejection. Muslims will tell you that concealment of a truth is not an abandonment of that truth if it benefits Islam.
Mohammed gave permission for a follower to lie in order to kill a Jewish poet who had offended Mohammed. I could provide many examples of permissible lying from the Koran and Hadith and will do so when my critics accuse me of hatred and bigotry because of this column. My motives are not important but the truth is. However, many unprincipled people do not consider truth important. It is political correctness that sits on the throne to be worshiped.
Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere, when they lie for their own protection or in the cause of Islam. They have permission to lie. Yes, Christians have also lied but never are they given permission to lie. However, a Muslim has no guilt since the Koran and Hadith permit his deception.
Unlike Christians who are saved once for all by the grace of God through faith in Christ’s propitiatory death, no Muslim knows for sure if his works are good enough for Heaven. The only Muslim who knows for sure that his eternal destiny is secure and he will drop into a delightful garden filled with 72 virgins on soft green cushions is the one who dies while “taking out” unbelievers in Islam.
more
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by bondingman: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2015
He has not answered d question about his certificates o, ehe
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2015
tola9ja:

SEE HOW I AM DISTURBING MYSELF I CALLED U PHSYKOLOMENTAL AND KEEP QUOTING U
You're the biggest fool I've ever come across on this forum.....
Such a bastard....
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tola9ja: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
foxxynik:

You're the biggest fool I've ever come across on this forum.....
Such a bastard....
LOL GOD WILL HEAL YOU FROM MENTAL HILLINESS
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
tola9ja:

LOL GOD WILL HEAL YOU FROM MENTAL HILLINESS
Hehehehe... @MENTAL HILLINESS
You're the most stupidest person I've ever had this sort of conversation with....
Go and get a brain!...... #YouAreAsFoolishAsBuhari
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tola9ja: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
foxxynik:

Hehehehe... @MENTAL HILLINESS
You're the most stupidest person I've ever had this sort of conversation with....
Go and get a brain!...... #YouAreAsFoolishAsBuhari
what is the correct spelling professor in kolomentology
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Rilwayne001: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
tola9ja:

hehehehe grin grin

I guess mavisguy212 and truthman2012 studied the bolded course in school..grin LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
tola9ja:

Just to confirm how dumb you've abruptly become..
You're not even sure of ur own spellings....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / "We Were Saying Rubbish During The Campaign" - President Buhari. / #NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.