Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) (26879 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by naijaboiy: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by baybeeboi: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Hmmm,you must be commenting from the pit of hell

and you have a link to hell
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
santana45:
Hope they make policies that will better the life of those children and give them the chance to become leaders of tomorrow.
This story no dey old sef,since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by daxon001(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
So u carry ur beefin enta new ba?undecided
Inkredible:
So on new years eve Na to dey go hospital visit new year babies all this state govs wife's dem sabi Na?

M not saying its bad but come on!!!! Just dat?

Galadimabawa:
I prase d died morethen d living
den u must b a mortuary/cemetary attendant
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
And the new born baby just made his parent rich..
Hmmmm,tell me more
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by tomiobj(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Sshe did d. Same tn last yr. She no get job ni
lalasticlala:
The wife of the Lagos State Governor, Mrs Abimbola Fashola, yesterday urged health professionals in Nigeria to work as a team, to improve and strengthen the health sector. Mrs Fashola made the remark during her goodwill visit to public hospitals to welcome the First Baby of the Year, organised by the state government. She said that cooperation among the health professionals in the hospital, as a workplace, would enhance productivity and also guarantee patients’ satisfaction. While receiving the first baby of the year, Fashola said parents had a role to play for babies to actualise their potentialities in life.

Fashola urged parents, especially mothers, to be committed to laying good foundation for their children in the first five years of their lives, by making sure all the necessary vaccinations were taken. The Lagos State First Lady said quality parental care would make children grow to become healthy and successful citizens. Earlier, Dr Jide Idris, the Lagos State Commissioner for Health, said that the event was an annual one to usher in new babies and share in the joy of the New Year. Idris said that there had been tremendous improvements in the health services of the state, through the adoption of solid strategies and interventions.
A baby boy delivered at 12. 01 a.m. to the Onyejieke family through normal delivery at the Isolo General Hospital, weighing 2.5kg, was declared the first baby of the year. The Ogunnoiki family also had a baby girl through caesarian section, weighing 2.3kg at 12:01 a.m. at the Island Maternity Hospital. A baby girl, weighing 3.9kg, was also born to the Mamoud family at the Ajeromi General Hospital, Ajegunle, at 12.05 a.m. Fashola presented gifts to the mothers and their babies at the hospitals.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/meet-lagos-first-baby-of-2015-born-at-1-minute-past-midnight/
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by natureblack(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2015
pmc01:

How?
Does recognition always bring riches?
#Nigerians and funny stereotypes
I just stated a certainty.....

I understand your drift,but the first-lady will ensure that they benefit from her recognition,through largesse.They might be smiling to the bank with #4m,atleast.....its something wink
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by merits(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2015
(@)(@)(@)
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by gameboy727(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Copy copy. BTW welcome to the world baby.
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by tunesoft(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Are we even aware that health sector is on strike...and soome are threatening to go on strike again. these peeps come outside to celebrate what is not....well God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2015
baybeeboi:

and you have a link to hell
Lol,who linked himself to hell in the first place?
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Inkredible(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2015
daxon001:
So u carry ur beefin enta new ba?
Do I know u from Adam abi I don beef u before? grin
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by olajfwe: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2015
wow!
#

Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by mployer(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2015
Fasted Baby cheesy
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Xbee007(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Galadimabawa:
I prase d died morethen d living
Man, you need to work on your English.
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by peteruuu(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm waiting to see something like " Abdulfatah's wife welcomes Kwara's first baby of 2015(photos) cheesy

#just saying
& i'm also #wakaing by

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Galadimabawa: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Xbee007:

Man, you need to work on your English.
yes sir Am not from england.mind u so long as u overstand wat I mean.
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WoWW!!! A first lady that does not bleach grin
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by XBLadez: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Galadimabawa:
yes sir Am not from england.mind u so long as u overstand wat I mean.
I overstand u, bro grin
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Diznie(f): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2015
welcome to the world
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by biafranqueen: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Hemanwel:
Welcome to world little baby.I hope your parents will bring you up in the way of the Lord?Congrats Mr & Mrs Onyejieke,the Ogunnoiki family and the Mahmoud family!

BTW:

In this Jet Age,some party presents a 72-
year old as a Presidential candidate.What
does a 72-year old know about
conventional/modern-day leadership?Yet
this same party wants "CHANGE" for the
country.What are we changing to?
Backwardness (Stone Age)??Isn't it ironical??

Last Bullet: Presenting a 72-year old Buhari to rule the Nigeria of today (in this Age and time) is like presenting Akintola Williams to come govern the Lagos of today.
Wow Tinubu and Fashola have been wicked to the youth of Lagos. On top of that, fielding an oldie like GMB, just to control the Nations wealth, mba no, during GMB regime, he closed down institutions, GEJ opened so many even 200 in the North. This same Elder re introduced school fees. This man is an enemy to progress, because he is an enemy of the youth.

The only time you see Buhari and youth is hate, violence, murder. From the 80's until now Buhari has used the youth as sacrifice, how could this party be a party of change, in an interview when Rudy Okonkwo an APC sponsored Sahara TV when asked why did he not back a youth to run 2015, he started rambling and reminiscing about how he was 40 years old when he and other Fulani homies ruled they were all youths, just talking nonsense I mean the game has changed APC is out of the race until.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Galadimabawa: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2015
XBLadez:

I overstand u, bro grin
cool
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Nmeri17: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2015
ceo4eva:
Welcome to the world, baby!

thank u kiss
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by femikay149(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
i wonder why no mention about the fact the ogunoiki family lost the mother of the baby at highland maternity

The govt needs to do more to reduce mothers death during labour..our health system is not it at all

Rip Sherifat
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by wasuka14(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
Whr r d other babies of d year past?? Do dey nt hav association?? We wil like to see dere faces if dey r on NL.
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
wink
[size=24]all the state governors now are welcoming new baby now, is that the new trend? and my mama that is the wife to a LGA chairman, nobody said anything about her welcoming a new born baby.[/size]
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2015
my maot aches so i wunt talk
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by delishpot: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2015
If only those kids know say ba naija dem enter cry
If only they know say this is 2015 the years of naija ellection cry
If only they know say Baboon and Dog blood bath has been promised their father land
If only they know Ateke has promised war
If obly they know that Boko Boys are waiting for them for no good reason
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by XRAY21(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
eyaaa!
you are Welcome to join us in Hell,baby.

Only you the hell
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by baybeeboi: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Lol,who linked himself to hell in the first place?

am talking to you right from Hell
Re: Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) by baybeeboi: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2015
XRAY21:

Only you the hell

you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By 50-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Gives Birth In Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.