Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents (26846 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Kimzo: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
I could remember walking home late from school in the evening, as I was playing football and my younger left me at school

I was surprised to meet my Dad in the living room, cos he wasn't supposed to be home at that time, I wasn't even aware my school uniform wasn't in me and that I had just my singlet and school trouser on, he asked for my shirt, I was surprised when I couldn't find it in my bag and inside my pocket (public school stuff).

The man just went in, before he came back I was on my way to school, when I got to the field where I was supposed to forget my Uniform, I was surprised to see one dirty shirt hung on the pole, I couldn't believe that was my uniform, I just took the cloth, went to school hostel, stole a friend's shirt, I was just walking back home crying and talking to God that I will become a Pastor if I don't die that evening..

On getting home, I saw my Dad well fined Cane, my Mum knelt and begging him, the man surprisingly was calm, until he told me to wear the uniform, behold, that shirt was almost touching my knee, Mogbe.

It wasdefinitely my Dad size, immediately the curse I sent to Femi, is definitely still affecting his life, to cut the long story shot, I went outside, held on to our Antenna pole, the rest na the dark patch I still have on my butt, and back... Ever since that day I no Dey wait make dem ring bell fo closing, I don Dey near class door, at the sound of the bell, I am already at the school car park waiting for bus..

I miss my Dad though, and I so much wish he is alive today... RIP DAD

Share your own story....

276 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Sisijetue(f): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
I remembered the day I was with my crush on the street he was saying some pretty nice stuff to me and then I was blushing only for me to sight my father coming back from work....I developed cold feet and ran to the house, my dad confronted the guy and told him never to come near his daughter again but believe me when he got home he gave a mighty slap I went deaf for some seconds, he brought out his belt and flogged the hell out of me after he asked me to crawl on our concrete floor for like two hours even my mom couldn’t beg for me... but guess what I still saw the guy the next day grin no be today we don dey chop cane and punishment
But I’m grateful tho because maybe I would have gotten unwanted pregnancy at a tender age

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by goldbim(f): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmn..where do I start from?my dad was known as the disciplinarian of the neighbourhood...once Parents tell their kids I’d take you to mr place,you’d see everyone complying .. The first question any of our childhood friend ask us is “ how is Popsy??.. that man’s cane can reset person brain oo..thank God for him ,he no Gree me become conductor.. grin then,as busy as he was,anyday we were to collect our report card from school,he won’t go out or he’d come back early so that we can meet him at the entrance of the house. ..
If your position is not within 1st-3rd,you’re gone! grin. The first thing he’d check was the school bill maybe there’s increment in the tuition..After that,your position in class.percentage and other psychomotor skills..may God help you if your teacher should write “——is a talkative /—-is too playful. Even my mum would take out of the blame.
Some of his favourite punishments were pick pin and “mu cigar obor”(apologies to those who don’t understand Yoruba)I can’t translate it grin

I can confidently say some of his punishments helped train my siblings and I to be the kind of kids he is proud of today!!now when I see the way he treats his grandkids like eggs I just laugh and say Na my papa be this?? grin cheesy

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by englishmart(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
When I was growing up, I was very handsome and intelligent that every Lady craved for me. The only problem was that I was very stubborn. There's no place mom or dad kept money that I didn't know. I was such a great kid that even grownup girls trooped in mass to be friends with me. When mom noticed my myriad of girlfriends and prospective philandering, she enrolled me in boys' boarding school.
I will continue when I but data.

10 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Slawormir: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

My parents nor dey too punish person
But their insult nor be here. Them go disgrace you with insult.

You go dey hear something like this from their mouth especially my mummy:

You deserve two medals for being stupid. First medal for being stupid and the second medal should be added incase you lose the first one

I was told the universe is made up of electron, protons, neutron but now i know it is also made of morons. Stupid boy

Shut up you stupid boy. Light travels faster than sound that is why some people appears to be bright until you hear them speak

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sit on your head

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Konji3368: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by TheSourcerer: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
what are you promoting? Child Abuse?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Akube1z: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
I Don chop purnisment from my mom.

But I remember when I was still young living in ghetto hood with my best friend Stanley(anonymous name) Igbo guy.
We go play street match for another street . I came back home in the evening around 5pm. I left my Friend. I reach home I chop my Cain from my mom, mummy Stanley ask me about Stanley I said he is still playing ball.
Stanley reach home around after eight, His mom no say anything, Stanley just go sleep for bed. He already knows that there is no night food for him.In the middle of the night when Stanley was sleeping . his mom went inside locked the door,and entered inside Stanley room. She poured grounded pepper(ata gungun) on his face, with torror beating with cane. I and my mom went to their room, door was locked. We beg beg , mummy Stanley no gree answer us open door. Na stanley yelling I just dey hear. Mummy please. Mummy please. I too pity my best friend that day.
The next morning Stanley con dey show me different marks of Cain.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by ForeThinker: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Have your parent totally abandoned you before?

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by asapants: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Riding okada

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by tillaman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
angry
Ijoko idera or Wetin my brother call am back then

It’s like sitting on the ground and stretch your hands and legs forward, you only rest on your butt cheeks! I did it only once though after that punishment my head straight one time!!
God bless you Dad grin

22 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by chii8(f): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by korm2me(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
K
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Shuggaa: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sleeping outside till the next morning,that particular punishment made me the strong man i am today,i no dey fear night and darkness..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Righteousness89(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
MidNight Flogging!

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by tempem: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin palliative is punishment from parents government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Roon9(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Close to my house there's this big govt land that gets really flooded when it rains. I think i'd be about 10 then. So myself and this crazy area boy took a bad fridge to this massive body of water and we started paddling and having mad cruise on our make shift yatch.

The joy was short lived though. As we got to a bend that would lead us to the next street, we passed right through the back of some buildings adjoining the swamp. I looked up at one of these buildings and right from a kitchen in that house someone was shouting " you own don finish today onoss". Omo it turns out it was my mom and she just left work to visit her co-worker that just delivered a baby. The shock nearly made me jump into the water.

Long story short, when I got home I now understood the meme below

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by mimimile93: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
None. I was pampered
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by bigt2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Well, whenever my dad arrives from work - mostly weekends, he'd ask me to bring out my bag then count my exercise book (JSS days) and whip me with that cable used to connect power from the pole swirled together (a cable bent into two) in accordance to the missing sheets or notes unwritten .

After that he would sit on the bench with the whip (wire) in his hand while I LIFT A LOCAL Stool undecided WHILE PROSTRATING, and MY FOOT DARE NOT TOUCH THE GROUND angry- else I get my ass whooped over again embarassed
Quite painful cry

Then the following week he checks again, carrying over and compounding the previous punishment with the one due...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by kaycee125: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tore my back wit naked wire

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by BlissB(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Cane, cane cane cry cry cry , for any offense you must answer to the cane cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Uyi168: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Was asked to kneel down under the sun with 6inches block placed on my two tiny hands... cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Messed Up. / John Fatoye Is Missing. Works In Lekki (pics) / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.